Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Well done today Angel, giving the remainder of the food to a friend was the best thing to do cos you won't be eating it :D.

The 1st time I did LL all I had for 4 months was the Thai chicken soup 3 x a day which I loved. When I went back on it they made me feel nauseous & I couldn't stomach them so best mix yours up a bit.

You are very close to the 20's so fingers crossed x

Thanks and Good point Susie, I didn't think of that, I will mix up the shakes a bit. Maybe take pot luck! I couldn't stand any of the soups, I just love the shakes. I just had to give the bread away. It's fine to resist during a meal but alone with a pack of butter it would have been mine all mine :sign0151:

Hope you're having a good evening. I'm off to try and prise a cuddle out of hubby. Bubs is down asleep early. I will check in tomorrow. X

Good luck with the cuddle x

I took over a drawer in my kitchen too and had my packs sorted so I could pick out whatever took my fancy. I never liked the chocolate mint ones because I found them too thin but here I am drinking very thin shakes ie my protein water. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So much for my cuddle mission, it lasted about ten mins because I couldn't sit still :(

I like the choc mint warm. It seems to be a bit thicker then. I didn't like any of the other new shakes though and the bottle ones are not the same to me. I'd rather take a bar out. I've come up to bed while he watches something downstairs. I think I will browse net a porter for my dream goal dress. Of course I will have won the lottery by then too :D nightly night, sweet dreams x

I think reaching your goal weight is more achievable than winning the lottery but good luck for both. x

Morning Angel, did you find any nice dresses x

There are some stunning dresses on net a porter but you have to model figure and pretty rich to wear them. It's nice looking though. I think I'll stick to debenhams! My loss this week is 2lb. I though it would be more because I've been 21st2 since Sunday but I'm pretty bloated. I've stuck to it 100% so I'm quite happy.

I took my measurements and in 2 stone I've lost 5" off my bust, waist and hips! That's each, not total. :D I'm thrilled to say I can even use a tape measure around my hips now. Previously it wasn't long enough !

Can an I ask if anyone has had a problem with sweating (yuk) and physically shaking? I was packing bags this morning and literally could barely function. Very dizzy and I had to change my shirt. I've had my porridge this morning and a glass of milk. I feel better now, still light headed, but I think it might be the antibiotics, I'm on 2 lots and they are pretty vicious. On top of pain meds it might be just too much of a cocktail. Maybe I should have some cheese before I take them? I can't do this for ten days.

I make porridge exactly the same way every morning with the same amount of water but some days it's thick and sometimes its runny, how on earth do I get it right?

I hope everyone has a great day x

Sounds like it may be a combination of the meds and possibly the strict diet. Thats a lot for the body to cope with isn't it. If it continues to happen try a little bit of low carb food and see if it helps. How long are you on the anti biotics for x

I agree with Susie it is probably a combination of meds and maybe not eating enough. Porridge is always thicker the less milk you put in it. I make mine with water only, half a cup of oats to 1 cup of water. Well done on your loss as soon as the bloat goes you will drop again. x

Thanks Mere and Susie. I was supposed to be on the antibiotics for ten days but I've stopped them. They were a precaution anyway but I had them before and they made me sick, just not this sick.

Feeling better tonight but im sooooooo hungry with a headache. Hot choc mint on the way so hopefully I will feel better.

Hope you had a good day x

Feeling much better thanks Kylie. 2lbs down this week, 5" off each of my bust, waist and hips since I started and an evening in with an open fire and bottle of fizzy (water that is). Hunger pangs are much less.

Ive realised that unfortunately special evenings in or out or any time at all together used to involve food. It's a big adjustment and we need to stop seeing food as a treat or 'special'. Quiet time with bubs asleep is rare so I guess that could be our new 'special'.

Have a a good evening x

That was the biggest thing I noticed when I first started I think. All gatherings just seemed to revolve around food or drink. Hubs and I like the cinema now, or we used to go to the beach a lot in the summer, and I like suggesting a dog walk for catching up with family and friends now days. Although I seem to have relaxed that rule a little lately lol!! Evenings on the sofa with hubs are still my fav though - especially now it's getting colder and you can snuggle in a blankie (and have a snooze through a rubbish film!)

:)

Morning Kylie, Hehe funnily enough I suggested the cinema this evening. We are going to see the imitation game if hubby's parents will look after boo. I love snuggling together but I just can't find a comfy position :( then I usually fall asleep !

Todays diet began with with porridge and coffee but I will be going out for lunch. I have never in my life passed out but it was close in the shower this morning. I actually had to call hubby for help. I've stopped the antib's and feel a lot better. Just mega dizzy. I hope to stick to a steak and vegan lunch.

Have vee a super day, it's grey and overcast outside here but my personal forecast is for sunshine inside :)

Fainting is not good, sounds like a reaction to antibiotics. I faint if I have anything with caffeine in it, some meds have that to make them work quicker. Enjoy your film tonight and lunch with your friends. My weekend is suddenly empty at the moment as son is going on the rigs so family will not now be coming for the weekend. Cinema sounds good though as we have not been in ages. Must look to see what is on. Have a great day. x

Enjoy your day Angel.

The fainting could also be due to the increase in pain medication causing your blood pressure to drop Angel. Keep your fluids up & keep an eye on it x

Evening ladies! I've had a really nice day. Just settled down with a hot choc shake.

After my very shakey start we dropped bubs off at his nanas then hubby took me for lunch to Frankie and bennies. I had Cajun chicken and crispy bacon with a bit of Cajun mayo and veg. I'm normally a pizza fiend but it didn't bother me when hubby had one. I drank sparkling water too so I hope the damage wasn't too bad. Then we went to see the imitation game at the pictures.

I do feel much better. I'm pleased to say that my pain was under control today for the first time In ages. I'm straight back on the diet though. Hope you guys had a good day. I'm off to rescue hubby whose struggling to get bubs nappy changed.

Enjoy your day Angel.

The fainting could also be due to the increase in pain medication causing your blood pressure to drop Angel. Keep your fluids up & keep an eye on it x

Thanks Susie. You might be right. My BP is usually 105/65 which is on the low end of normal I'm told. I'm on a ton of pain killers and the patches on my back are leaving very red itchy squares when I change pack. Sooooo annoying.

I hope you had a good day, thanks for your encouragement. X

Fainting is not good, sounds like a reaction to antibiotics. I faint if I have anything with caffeine in it, some meds have that to make them work quicker. Enjoy your film tonight and lunch with your friends. My weekend is suddenly empty at the moment as son is going on the rigs so family will not now be coming for the weekend. Cinema sounds good though as we have not been in ages. Must look to see what is on. Have a great day. x

Caffeine makes meds work faster? That's good to know, especially since I always have a big cup in the morning. The cinema was a nice change. You should go! I don't think you ever have a quiet weekend do you Mere? I'm sure you'll be up to something fun x

Back