Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Its so hard to resist and stick to packs Angel, especially this time of the year when its so cold out.

Perhaps next time you hubby can bring something home that you are not keen on.

How has today been x

Resisting is hard especially when it is a favourite meal. Just get back on the diet and there will be no damage done. Men!!! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Susie and Mere. He brought his fav home but also went to the lengths to bring something completely different for me. I think it's another sabotage attempt which worked. His efforts have continued all day today making me late for baby group which meant I missed breakfast with insuring we then had lunch out (I had black coffee). He bought me Chocs I didn't ask for and has now gone for a curry. I'm just so furious. Im just going to have shakes.

I feel so down, frustrated and angry just now. Things are so much easier when he's at work. Have a good eve all. X

Poor you it is so difficult when your other half sabotages your attempt to be good. My hubby pours me a drink when he knows I don't want to drink alcohol. Be strong we are all right behind you. You are doing so well. x

Not surprised you are feeling frustrated Angel. Try to stay strong & just think how proud & happy you will feel by the time spring comes & you can enjoy choosing & wearing some new smaller outfits xx

Oh Angel.....that must be so tough!

keep focused and take a deep breath

Hope your ok Angel, it's so tough trying to restart without your hubby trying to sway you off plan. It's a big change doing this plan, it's a big change for us but I guess it must be a massive change for our loved ones too and I know that doesn't make it any easier being tempted by stuff. You can do it, keep going and you'll be ion track in no time. I wish I could take my own advice.

Thanks all. I stayed to plan yesterday until I went out then came home and would you believe it, hubby has actually cooked a meal, from scratch (rare). It was spaghetti bolognese. Groan... For the sake of my relationship I had some. Froze the rest. I've decided to just do damage limitation until January. We have several celebrations coming up and I need to find out what's got into hubby. He even poured me wine. I haven't drunk for a loooong time except a beer in London. He ended up drinking it.

Main going to aim to keep stable at least until Jan 1st then I will weigh in and start again 100%. I'm trying to convince him to join me.

Hope le everyone's doing ok.

I think that is the best thing you can do for now Angel. Like you've said, obviously something seems a little off and it's pretty easy this time of year for us to go off track anyways without extra pressure to.
I'm sure you'll come back stronger than ever in January, you've done so well already, it's impossible for you not to.

Fingers crossed, your hubby lets you know what's up. Big hugs, and I hope you'll still post between now and January? :)

Thanks all. I stayed to plan yesterday until I went out then came home and would you believe it, hubby has actually cooked a meal, from scratch (rare). It was spaghetti bolognese. Groan... For the sake of my relationship I had some. Froze the rest. I've decided to just do damage limitation until January. We have several celebrations coming up and I need to find out what's got into hubby. He even poured me wine. I haven't drunk for a loooong time except a beer in London. He ended up drinking it.

Main going to aim to keep stable at least until Jan 1st then I will weigh in and start again 100%. I'm trying to convince him to join me.

Hope le everyone's doing ok.

Aww he probably means well even if it's not he best thing for the diet, as you say maybe speak to him about it. I think at this year damage limitation is sensible and sometimes aiming to stay the same is a good thing. I've pretty much stayed around the same weight for a few weeks now and I'm learning there's nothing wrong with that it helps the mind and body catch up. As you say then start again properly in January, as we all probably will be, it's a balance of dieting but also enjoying christmas.

I really hope you manage to get things sorted Angel cos we all need as much support as possible on this type of diet.

Good luck on maintaining. Are you going to weigh weekly still xx

Your plan sounds sensible. I am still sticking to my 3 down days and 4 up days but I have the incentive of the wedding. Good luck maintaining meanwhile and I think coming on here on a regular basis will keep you on track. x

Hope you are doing well Angel. :)

Hi everyone. Sorry for absenteeism. Bubs has gone down and hubby is at work so I've finally got time to myself to catch up. I talked to hubby again and it's the same as last time, he's trying to sabotage me because I was losing weight and he isn't. It's continued daily. I think it's his reaction to it suddenly becoming noticeable.

Time has gone so fast I've actually forgot to WI. I know ive put some on because I'm so bloated and feel frankly crap. I felt much better 100% on Exante. More positive and alive.

Quiet family christmas has gone to pot. I'm now hosting for all Hubbys family and found out today they are staying over. So much for some festive alone time for Bubs first Christmas. I'm feeling pretty low about it At the moment. His mum was very unkind last year in private and I was 9 months pregnant. I ended up crying myself to sleep I was so hurt.

Its a a shame because I've been so excited this year and felt very Christmassy.

I hope everyone's hanging in there. Im off to try and catch up.

Hi everyone. Sorry for absenteeism. Bubs has gone down and hubby is at work so I've finally got time to myself to catch up. I talked to hubby again and it's the same as last time, he's trying to sabotage me because I was losing weight and he isn't. It's continued daily. I think it's his reaction to it suddenly becoming noticeable. Time has gone so fast I've actually forgot to WI. I know ive put some on because I'm so bloated and feel frankly crap. I felt much better 100% on Exante. More positive and alive. Quiet family christmas has gone to pot. I'm now hosting for all Hubbys family and found out today they are staying over. So much for some festive alone time for Bubs first Christmas. I'm feeling pretty low about it At the moment. His mum was very unkind last year in private and I was 9 months pregnant. I ended up crying myself to sleep I was so hurt. Its a a shame because I've been so excited this year and felt very Christmassy. I hope everyone's hanging in there. Im off to try and catch up.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having a difficult time and it's a shame your husband is still struggling with the idea of you losing weight. Hopefully in time he'll come around or he will join you even!
That's not good! I would hate to host my hubby's family - is there any reason it's changed quite so close to christmas?
I'm sorry to hear that in private, your MIL can be quite rude. I understand how upsetting this can be, especially when you try your best to always be pleasure. I had this several years in a row with hubby's family and I had to put my foot down hard with him and tell him to stand up for me and tell them it's not okay. It's better than it was but believe me, I still avoid being alone with any of them for too long.

No one can take away the specialness of your baby's first Christmas and maybe best to pour all your attention into him on Christmas!

I'm really hoping that you get to come back to Exante in the new year, I know you can reach your goals and I'd be so happy to see you do it. I think you deserve to. One way or another you'll get there. Chin up :)

Sorry your Christmas plans have changed. The wee one will be delightful so concentrate on him and try to ignore the mother in law. Mine was awful too but I began to feel sorry for her because she was obviously not a happy person. You will get back to the diet as you were doing so well, this is just a difficult time of year. Good luck. x

Thanks both of you. I'm sorry you've both had similar in law problems but I'm glad you told me as I don't feel quite so alone. You get enough comments you start to believe them! Your support is helping me stay semi on track. I'm only deviating when I can't avoid it. MIL rang yesterday to ask if they could stay. She laid on a Huge guilt trip, she'd sleep on the sofa etc etc and pretty much made it impossible for my husband to say no. He knows I'm not happy. basically his dad wants a drink and she doesn't want to drive the hour home.

I will do a WI on Friday as normal to see how far off I am. I'm determine to get there. It's just going to take a while. Bar for lunch I think. I'm really hungry. I skipped breakfast to get bubs to swimming on time. Have a good day. X

Glad to see you back Angel.

I was very lucky with my in laws but can imagine how hurt you must have felt. Stay strong though and you will come out on the winning side x

Im back on plan until Christmas day. I'm back up to 21st5 :( The pain in my back is searing, I've been letting hubby do meals etc. none of which are healthy. My MRI is on Christmas Eve. If I weigh over 20st I have to call them. I really hope it doesn't mean it's cancelled because I'm too big. I'm so annoyed as I would be near 20st if I'd continued.

Instead ive been easily led and to be honest I've not even enjoyed it. So apart from Xmas day, Boxing Day and 30th Dec I'm going to try to be 100%.

Well done with your plan, hopefully you will get your scan. Fingers crossed. x

Back