Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Glad you've had a lovely Christmas Angel, sorry to hear about your cold, we've all been the same too. We are trying to finish bits of food today too as I want to start back on exante tommorow, was going to wait until 5th Jan but feel I need to start now, eaten far too mch junk over Christmas and ready to get back to normal.

Listen to us! Looking forward to getting back onto a diet and actually being sick of eating. I love Exante ! The break from food really changed the hold over me it's always had. I've eaten far too much junk though. WI tomorrow morning.

Well done Angel on the way you are shrinking. Hope you have a wonderful New Year. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Happy New Year Everyone. My restart weight is 299lb = 21st5. I'm thrilled I stayed below 300. I took my measurements this morning as a guide. I'm hoping for two stone loss by March when I return to work.

Started my day with a Chai Latte and a pint of peppermint tea. It's just me and Bubs for the next couple of days. I think I will leave the Christmas Decorations up today and take them down tomorrow. I'm feeling inspired to clear my wardrobe of the scruffs with holes in and stuff I wouldn't wear even if it did fit. It all depends on how much Bubs will let me get done.

Have a great week!

Good luck with the clear out. It must just be the time of year but I am itching to swap two of my bedrooms about to make the study into a fourth bedroom now that I have another granddaughter. Hubby is reluctant because it means moving bookcases. He will be out all day Sunday so I just might ask my new daughter in law and my daughter to help me move everything to make way for a single bed. Could find myself heading for the divorce courts come Monday! x

Happy new year Angel. Hope its a good one x

Happy new year!

Its funny us us all fed up of eating and looking forward to being back on Exante and on here. I know what you mean about the cleaning and organising, I'm itching to start sorting and tidying, must be a January thing. I love the feeling of a new year and fresh start, hope for the year ahead. I've got a feeling it's going to be a good one!

Hows your day been? We've had a quiet one today.

How has your day been Angel x

Hi everyone, sorry for not posting yesterday. Bubs was a little firecracker from 7am until 8.30pm and I just went to bed after he went down. It's been rocky restarting. I stick to it fine in the day then hubby comes home and catches me at my most exhausted. I succumed to a bacon butty last night. All it did was give me heartburn. I could kick myself because it'll be another 4 days to ketosis now. I was up several times with Bubs screaming last night. He usually sleeps through.

Mint choc shake for breakfast. Have a great day everyone.

Hope you have a great day today and get into ketosis soon. I don't know why but my body does not ever go into ketosis. X

Feel for you Angel. its hard enough staying on track without any barriers. Stay strong & get those pre ketosis days out of the way x

Have a good day Angel x

Hubby's first day off. We had a lovely walk with the pram into town. Beautiful clear sunny day. It was chilly on the way back though. Bubs is just having lunch and me a quiet cuppa.

Ive done a deal with hubby. He wants us to go out for a lunch tomorrow in York and use up whats in the house. Then on Tuesday he's promised to help me on the diet with encouragement and not obstacles. He's also said he will join me on it which is fantastic. I'm not sure how long that will last. He's realised we have to do something.

Ive had porridge and black coffee so far today. Just having a pint of peppermint tea.

Hubby's first day off. We had a lovely walk with the pram into town. Beautiful clear sunny day. It was chilly on the way back though. Bubs is just having lunch and me a quiet cuppa. Ive done a deal with hubby. He wants us to go out for a lunch tomorrow in York and use up whats in the house. Then on Tuesday he's promised to help me on the diet with encouragement and not obstacles. He's also said he will join me on it which is fantastic. I'm not sure how long that will last. He's realised we have to do something. Ive had porridge and black coffee so far today. Just having a pint of peppermint tea.

I'm glad you've had a good morning Angel. And it does sound very positive that your husband has decided he needs to support you not undermine you - it does sound like a fair deal. Like you've said though, it's upto you to keep on your toes about it. Either way, hopefully it means you'll have a clear run at the diet. Enjoy the rest of your day Angel! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hubby joining you no the diet is great. Even if he only lasts a short time he will realise how difficult it is and that you need lots of support. Good luck. x

Glad to hear your husband is going to join you and support you on the diet, that'll be fab! I keep trying to get mine to do it with me but he's having none of it :D
Hope your having a lovely day.

Brrrr chilly day. Mum and baby group was lovely this morning. We were going for a family trip to york with lunch out but Bubs decided to go to sleep at 1230 and has been down for 3 hours! The washers leaking and the fence needs replacing as it's beyond patching now. :sigh: It's Monday!

Hubby grumpy as he doesn't really do "fixing things". I usually do all the technical stuff but I can't move the washer.
The internet is fab for finding out how to fix stuff.

Diet is intact so far today but as we missed lunch out which I had promised him he went shopping after dog walking and bought us pasta and bread for dinner (grrrr). TOTM started early though so I'm bloated too. His parents arrive Wednesday for s couple of days too. I always get nagged for just having shakes but it doesn't bother me now.

I hope everyone's doing well. One day I will put my pic up but I want to have a difference to compare to first.

Brrrr chilly day. Mum and baby group was lovely this morning. We were going for a family trip to york with lunch out but Bubs decided to go to sleep at 1230 and has been down for 3 hours! The washers leaking and the fence needs replacing as it's beyond patching now. :sigh: It's Monday! Hubby grumpy as he doesn't really do "fixing things". I usually do all the technical stuff but I can't move the washer. The internet is fab for finding out how to fix stuff. Diet is intact so far today but as we missed lunch out which I had promised him he went shopping after dog walking and bought us pasta and bread for dinner (grrrr). TOTM started early though so I'm bloated too. His parents arrive Wednesday for s couple of days too. I always get nagged for just having shakes but it doesn't bother me now. I hope everyone's doing well. One day I will put my pic up but I want to have a difference to compare to first.

Glad you had a nice time at your mother and baby group. Sorry to hear that it's been a bit of a stress with your washer! Good on you for being a bit hands on with all that! I am useless with that stuff unfortunately!

Long nap for your bubs, fingers crossed for you that he goes down tonight without too much fuss.
It's a shame your husband didn't pick something a little lighter than pasta and bread, hopefully it doesn't make you feel more bloated. It's good that you're not bothered by comments about the diet now, it can make it so difficult.

I'm sure you'll look great no matter when you post the photo! Hope you are able to unwind and relax this evening xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Sheridan! The little monkey slept for 4 hours, he must've needed it. This evening has been bliss, I've just had an hour to myself and had a soak in the bath. My skins been so dry because I e just not done anything for myself lately. I even pinched some of Bubs lavender baby oil to soak in. It's done the trick. I'm all warm and sleepy and best of all hubby is feeling guilty about the pasta so I've avoided eating that and he's even feeding Bubs. He's also going to put him to bed!

Progress at last I hope. I do love the way Exante has changed my binge mode mentality that got me this way in the first place. Time for a mint choc shake I think. Yum.

Have a great evening x

Back