Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Day2/56 Well, I'm 4lbs down since yesterday. 21st1 this morning. I think I will make my WI day Tuesday as it's the only day I can guarantee being at home with my usual scales. I also go back to work on Tuesday 3rd March.

All going really well so far except for a headache which I think is more MIL induced than Exante.

Have a a super day everyone. X

Why does your MIL feel the need to go through the wardrobe. My hubby's mum was lovely and so will I be if any of my children get married lol.

Brilliant loss so far Angel, keep it up x

I'm feeling good thanks Angel :) Focussed and 100% on track. Just relieved to be away from conventional food for a while.
Oh boy your MIL is hard going! I have a mother who is a lot like that, and would also point out everything you are (supposedly) doing wrong *sigh* Deep breaths and ignore lol My own MIL is fab, but sadly doesn't live nearby.
Anyhow, fab that you are another 4lb down :D I am sure Tues weigh in will be even better!

Sounds to me like mother in law has given up on the diet criticism and is fishing around for something else to use to put you down. Stay strong and basically ignore her. You have no need to justify anything you do to her. She is obviously a bit of a control freak who is out of her depth. Good on you girl, a good moan about her on here will do no harm. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for letting me moan, it's the first outlet I've had for the 19 years ive known her. It gives me strength to know it's not just me :). They couldn't get my son to sleep either which also pulled her up short. He went straight down for me.

Diet day 2 done and dusted. 3 shakes and several pints of peppermint tea. I'm going to have to vary the drinks I have I think. The flavourings take me out of K though.

Onwards and diwnwards! Have a super evening. X

Well done on another day done xxx

I'm feeling a bit chilly tonight so hopefully Ketosis is near. Well done on your restart first week sleek chick 10lb is a cracking loss!

ED did you notice your BMI is below 40 now so you've got down a classification :). Next stop 'overweight' then 'normal'

Well done on your loss Angel. Sorry to hear your MIL is being difficult. You sound very focused, you'll be back in ketosis in no time!

Thanks for pointing that out Angel, a milestone done yay :D

Sounds like Ketosis for you, I hope you have another great day xxx

3/56. Peace at last. The outlaws have left. My friend arrives this afternoon for a few days but honestly I could just crawl into bed. Mint shake for lunch. Ketosis has definitely occurred. furry tongue to prove it :tongue:

little man has a dreadful cough and runny nose. He's only just got over one cold poor thing.

I I hope everyone's having a great day x

Kids seem to have endless runny noses dont they.

Enjoy your peace while it lasts angel x

Have a great time with your friend. x

Hope your having a lovely day with your friend Angel. Hope your little boy feels better soon, it seems endless with little ones doesn't it, mine still has a snotty nose too.

Day 4 /56 Morning all. It's 1030 and we are still the only ones up (Bubs and I). I had a disturbed night. My friend was playing with little one and he fell down 3 stairs. She used to be an au pair, has several God children and she's an ambulance technician. I thought she might have more sense. Accidents happen though. He seems ok but isn't crawling around much today. I've been awake a lot as he has a dreadful cough.

Diet wise everything is 100%. Shakes only so far. I made a lovely meal for my friend last night and froze what was left. I don't know how hubby is doing yet as he's been on nights.

Have a a great day everyone. X

Last edited:
Im torn between a shake or porridge for lunch. i only like the double choc bar and save them for when I'm out. I have some meals but just haven't been tempted by them yet. I love the porridge and vanilla, strawberry, banana and mint choc shakes (hot or cold). I don't think I would be able to control myself with choc balls and snacks. I really don't like the travel shakes which are already bottled or the new flavours, except choc mint.

another shake it is I think. Vanilla made with chai tea hot water. Yum. I've not been on the scales for a couple of days but I'm certainly feeling better. In control and raring to go! :bunnydance:

I only really like the vanilla, chocolate and strawberry shakes ice cold. I find they taste of chemicals when warm. Have never tried any of the meals and the double chocolate bars are great for out and about. You are doing great, wish I could say the same about myself! x

You sound like you're doing fab Angel! I definitely couldn't trust myself with choc balls or snacks either. Have a great day xxx

Hey Angel! Long time since I've been on here but just seen you're a momma now! Congratulations! Hope you're all well and I see you're doing exante - fingers crossed for you :) x

Back