Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

oh I love that attitude Mere, I tend to buy what's cheap and fits and have nothing that's good quality or will last. Maybe it's time I grew up and started buying for quality rather than cost.

Oh you will turn into a shopaholic no doubt! ;-) and love it. You deserve it.

That is the one thing I'm really looking forward to; being able to go into any shop and being able to buy anything I want. Not just particular shops that stock my size..

How is your week going Angel.

Being able to buy clothes that I like rather than buying stuff because it fits is one of the things that I am most looking forward to once I get close to target. x

Hi everyone. I'm slowly getting back into ketosis after the weekend. I'm not drinking nearly enough. I'm struggling having my in laws here babysitting me and my baby 5 days a week. Instead of helping it's making me feel more like just giving up. I tried to talk to my husband but he just got angry and stormed out then went onto night shift. I see my surgeon tomorrow. Hopefully he will tell him I don't need someone here 24/7. Then we can move the cot downstairs with me and I can get a bit of my life back.

Totm has started but I'm hoping to get a wi tomorrow at the hospital. I love your view on clothes Mere. When I lost weight last time I splashed out on a couple of quality outfits and they were worth it. I can't wait to wear them again.

Have a a great week everyone.

Sounds like you need to get back into your own routine Angel. Hopefully the consultant will give you some advice on that tomorrow.

Do you feel like you are making progress with your rehab now x

Hope you get our WI tomorrow and get out from under the in laws. Good luck. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Angel :) Sounds like your in laws are really taking their toll on you :( Fingers crossed you get the news you want at your appointment tomorrow, and can start gaining some more independence again. Hopefully having TOTM out of the way will also help with how you are feeling. Good luck for a weigh in. Keep going Angel. I have every faith you can do this. You've had a rough ride this year so far, but you are clearly a strong woman, and I know you will reach your goals :)

Hi Angel, how did your appointment go ? x

Hi Angel hope you are having a good day. x

Angel, sending you good wishes xx

Angel, how are you? How did your appointment on Fri go? Hope all okay xx

You have gone quiet Angel. Hope you are doing well. x

Hi everyone. Thanks for being there. I havent been in a good place. Surgeon said I was healing quickly internally but I'm not allowed to start rehab exercise for another her six weeks. Im not allowed to even put my baby in his car seat or do anything involving twisting. My in laws are here 5 nights a weeks and are driving me potty. I feel ok except mentally!

Hubby, son and I spent Friday in york and had a lovely day. The weekend was spent off diet and I'm afraid comfort eating was a big part. My mums back in hospital. We've huge bills pending.

Im on packs today.

Never rains but pours Angel. Hope your mum recovers soon.

Back wise 6 week intervals is the gold standard. I suppose the way to think of it is if you take things a little easier on yourself now you will reap the benefits in the long run. Its a shame you haven't any other family members that can help out with bubs now & then.

Well done on getting back to the packs today though, that is a battle all of its own. One day at a time is the way to go at the moment xx

I hope your mum recovers soon. It is a shame that the in laws are driving you up the wall, they are probably well intentioned. The diet will keep and be there waiting for you when you are in a better place. Hopefully the six weeks will fly in and you will get back to your usual self. Did they weigh you at the hospital this time or are you going to have to wait 6 weeks to find out how you are doing? Take care of yourself. x

Thanks susie and Mere. No scales to WI this time but my hips are now 66 which is smaller than I am tall (67). Progress is being made! Slowly. My sister was looking forward to spending some quality time with us but after her first night here she's had to go and look after mum.

I treated myself self to a lovely pink diary for 2015 in the sale. I'm going to track how I'm doing every day with just a small entry. It's got a year planner at the front so I can see how I've progressed at a glance. It helped last time.

Diary is a good idea. Anything that keeps you on track is worth doing. We all have our methods. Good news on the measurements, well done. x

Never rains but pours Angel. Hope your mum recovers soon.

Back wise 6 week intervals is the gold standard. I suppose the way to think of it is if you take things a little easier on yourself now you will reap the benefits in the long run. Its a shame you haven't any other family members that can help out with bubs now & then.

Well done on getting back to the packs today though, that is a battle all of its own. One day at a time is the way to go at the moment xx

I'm post op 6 weeks now but have to wait another six before starting rehab. At least it's an improvement on the initial six months the surgeon said! They took a lot of bone and tissue out apparently. I do hope there will be benefits in the long run. I'm not doing so well with the diet just now. These occasional off times have really set me back. Now it's time to focus and move forward. I've just logged it all in my new pocket diary and the losses make interesting reading. Every time I come off I put on 9lb and take ages to get back into it. What a waste!

Aww Angel, I'm sorry you're having such a rough time of it. Really hope things get easier soon for you ((hugs))

Today is a beautiful sunny day. We took little man swimming this morning but when we got there it had been cancelled. My phone had been on charge so texts didn't make it through. Outlaws have taken bubs out for a walk in the pram. I wish it was me.

Cookie bar for breakfast. Shake for lunch I think. I tried the sweet and sour noodles last night and they were ok but I still prefer porridge and shakes. Just ordered a box of 84 of normal and 64 of the delicious range so we are well stocked for a while.

Have a a great day everyone.

Back