Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

2 ins is a lot but I am sure with the determination you showed before you can do it. Good luck. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

As a Mother's Day treat I got a lie in until 10 and then I had a blissful shower. Our plans to go out resulted in Bubs going for a nap at midday until 3pm, me doing housework and hubby going to sainsburys to get nappies and bringing back cheesecake and other things we shouldn't be eating. Sigh. He also bought a baby monitor from argos and they said we couldn't return it unless it was broken. The signal just doesn't reach from the bedroom to living room so now we are stuck with a useless monitor which cost £120. Nice thought but I wish he'd asked first. We don't reallyneed it We go home tomorrow.

Im going to try to WI Tuesday because I think my weight is going to be seriously up. My Mother's Day present was a box of chocs. Hubby is supposed to be on this diet so why does he do this to me. He lapses so expects me to.
Friends coming for coffee in the morning. I'm looking forward to that.

I hope the weekends been good for everyone. X

New day tomorrow Angel.

How long has it been since last WI x

Hope today has been a good one Angel x

Hi susie. Last WI was 22 feb. I'm pretty sure I'm back up into the twenties. I'm feeling it too. Really bloated and grotty. To be honest I can only blame myself but it's just taken some pressure off me not being on the diet while in laws are here five days a week. My son has been refusing to eat anything his nana prepares. I eat with him now but he has to see me eating the same things for him to eat anything new. I've kept below 1200 cals but feel grotty. My boy is 14 months old and eats most veg, eggs and meat but his grandparents keep giving him lots of bread, crumpets, biscuits etc which isn't very balanced. It's like I'm dealing with three kids these days.

So, diet wise not great. We've just bought loads too. No binges but carbs have been consumed. I can't wait to get back to plan. Keep going everyone.

Things will sort themselves out soon enough, Angel. As I always remind myself, life happens, and right now it's happening to you!
Controlling your overall calorie intake will help limit the damage x

I agree with SS life happens. You will get back to it when the in-laws finally go back home. x

Angel, it sounds like you are doing the best you can, and that's all you can do :) you are doing great, considering everything. Give yourself a lot of credit girl! Stay strong x

So difficult with carb temptations & other influences but keep staying strong Angel.

Its the weekend now so you can enjoy some family time with just the 3 of you x

Hi Angel, hope you're doing well xx

Hi all, it's been bedlam but finally I have a day with just us. My sister arrived for a couple of nights tomorrow which is great. In laws come again fri morning. I'm exhausted trying to sort builders and stuff out. I tried to WI this morning I it said 20s2 which isn't bad. I've a circular stool I'm trying to use on my scales to WI at home. Tracking measurements is v slow. Hope to be back to plan after Easter weekend. Damage control until then.

Will catch up up with you all very soon. Stay strong xxx

You are doing great Angel, must be a relief not to have the inlaws all week. Take care. x

Well done on finding a way to get on those scales Angel. 20.2LB isnt bad at all so well done on your restraint :)

Enjoy having your sister around for a while.x

Good to hear from you Angel. That's a great result x

Hi Angel, how are you getting on this week x

Hi everyone. This is the first moment I've had to myself. Little man is in bed and the outlaws have gone. I've been emotional eating since my sister was here. She really upset me when I made the mistake of trying to talk to her about what's been happening and that I'd found builders and things were on the way up. She wouldn't let me finish a sentence and started saying she was angry with me and i had to stop feeling sorry for myself be more positive and just get on with it as she'd been lonely since the age of five (she's a lovely husband and grown up kids but has never had any other friends). I felt like I was sixteen again. She did the same speech when I told her I was happy about something then.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and got so upset. What I had to say was so positive but she just made me feel awful. In hindsight I think she's jealous ive got friends, a job and a lovely family and went out of her way to sabotage my diet too (and I let her). It's my own fault, I shouldn't have opened up. It's not what our family do. I was just proud Id got through the last few weeks. It's no wonder I'm fat. I lose control everytime family are around. I just don't seem to be able to stand up for myself with words and internalise then eat everything.

After Easter I get some of my life back, I won't need the Inlaws all the time. I hope to get back on track then.

Will catch up up on diaries later xxx happy Easter xxx

Family eh Angel.They are not always the foundation of support we need. It sounds like your sister has a few things she needs to sort out.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to start a personal diary where you could write down all of your positive,happy thoughts & feeling and go back to read it in emotionally difficult times to give yourself a boost & help you stay on track Angel.

Have you managed to sort out something regarding the lift ? x

Hope things pick up for you. You were doing so well with your diet and you will get back to it and the weight will drop off. Take care of yourself. x

Oh dear, she's may be blood, but that's not healthy for you to be around that type of negativity. I really feel for you :(
Look towards Easter and your own little family and concentrate on that xx You are worth it.

Thanks everyone for being there. Your support and empathy helps more than you could know. I've been tracking in a pocket diary when I have a good day and bad so I can see at a glance what the trigger is and every time it appears to be family. I compared it to other diaries from diets passed and it's always the same. I think my sister is jealous of my life and friends. The thought of my being thinner than her too must've put her over the edge. I think I've had s lightbulb moment.

I also had a wonderfully supportive PM from someone who said now is the time to uncurl which I think is wonderful imagery.

I have a lift being installed at the end of April, a lovely builder who is going to do me a wetroom and knock a wall down etc without charging the earth and Ive amazing friends (especially on here) and a wonderful husband and son.

Sod everyone else who tries to make us feel bad or gets in the way and lets uncurl and let the beautiful, confident person out!

A friend once bought me a fridge magnet that says "friends are the family we make for ourselves" I love it.
I hope my minimins family are having a good week. Xxx

Sending you all strength for your journey too :vibes:

Back