Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

What a lovely positive post. Here's to all the uncurlers out there!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hope today is good for you. Jealousy is a very destructive emotion. It harms the person feeling that way rather than the one they are jealous of. No one knows what is going on in other people's lives so why be jealous! x

Hi Angel. Sorry to hear about tough times with your sister, but fantastic news about the lift, builder and wet room. All that and some more time to yourself without the inlaws will help a lot I'm sure. Hopefully you are continuing to heal from your op as well. Definitely time for you to uncurl :) Wishing you lots of luck getting back on track with food and hope you have a great Easter :)

I'm glad to hear you're not letting your sister's negativity affect you much longer. It's so true that we cant pick our family. I have had major issues with my own family at times and unfortunately there's not a lot we can do about it. We just have to try not to let it affect us so much and to realise that these people we are related to have their own stuff to deal with and we dont have to let their issues become ours. Good luck hon, keep that positivity going.

Hope you are having a good day Angel. Having workmen in is always a bit of a pain with all the noise and mess but it will be worth it in the end. x

Hiya, I have just sat and read your entire diary and I just wanted to say how well I think you are doing. You are so much stronger than you think you are. Keep going. You are an inspiration xx

Hi Angel, how's thing with you x

Goodness has it been a whole week. I'm so sorry for not booking in. I hope everyone had a good Easter. My husband worked but I went to friends in Northumberland with my son and outlaws. I drove the two hours up the A1. It's quite an achievement for me as I use hand controls and still tire easily. The weather was glorious.

I've been off the diet still and it's been hard as my in-laws eat carbs carbs carbs especially sandwiches. I have had some Easter egg too but I actually didn't like it. Me not like chocolate? Unheard of.

Yesterday I saw my consultant. I was so excited because they moved the appointment forward and these things are usually the other way around. I was told after surgery I would be taken back in for 4-6 weeks of physio once initial healing had completed.

The good news is I won't be leaving my son again for such a long time. I can be at home with this lovely sunshine. Unfortunately they said my nerve function in both legs isn't there so physio won't help. I apparently just have to accept the fact recovery to enable me to stand or walk is unlikely.

On the plus side I've only gained two pounds since stopping TS. I am 20st exactly and I've lost another inch on my hips. I'm really proud of that. I've permission to join a gym for upper body strength and start physically moving more. I'm not going back to work until June. Now I just need to get my head back in the weight loss zone. We have tons of packs so next week I think I will be increasing their use.

I will check up with you all later. Enjoy the lovely weather xxx

Hi Angel. Its good to hear from you :)

That's disappointing news from the consultant regarding your rehab isn't it. You seem to be handling things very well considering & only putting 2lb shows what a strong lady you are.

As for the 1" loss, amazing!!

Once you start gym you will start to notice some big differences especially if you start back on packs x

Lovely to hear from you again, your news always seems to be a mix of good and bad. Great that you managed the drive that will give you a bit of freedom. Not so great about the physio but great about the weight. You will soon be knocking off more pounds once you join the gym and eat the packs again. Hope the construction work at home is finished. Take care. x

Hi Angel, well done on the weight. I'm sure that has not been easy task with all the turmoil. I hope that with all your strength, in time, you'll prove their 'unlikely' diagnosis wrong :flowers:

Oh, Angel! What a time you had with your sister. Never mind, you're quite right that her sabotage efforts and criticisms are a form of envy. And fear. The effect on you is very negative and what's more, she knows it. But you're still doing very well and coping wonderfully with all you've been through x

Thanks all of you for being so supportive. Today has been a lovely day spent with a good friend. I'm drinking sparkling water as I actually just prefer it now. I'm sure no alcohol has really helped me maintain. Tomorrow I have a leaving party starting at one in the afternoon then dinner out with friends. Two beers or wine and I will be trollied I think :)

i I hope everyone has had a lovely smiley day with all this sunshine. I will catch up eventually, I've missed so much but I'm certainly newly inspired by seeing how well you're all doing. C'mon everyone, we can all be slimmer tomorrow than we were today if we keep at it. XxX

You are sounding good. Have a lovely day tomorrow. x

Hi Angel. Really good to hear from you. Have been wondering how you were getting on. Am sorry to hear your news re your recovery. Must be very difficult. You are sounding so positive though and huge well done on only 2lb on after all this, and an inch off :D Keep going lovely lady :)

Good evening All. Well after a couple of meals with friends out and rather a lot of beer on Saturday night plus overeating carbs and choc as a reaction to my in laws upsetting me my packs begin tomorrow! I'm off up to friends but I keep putting starting off because of events or situations and time is just flying. The in laws only left this morning. Building work in my house starts next week.

So that's it. 20st3 on the books, TS starts tomorrow so let the shrinking continue. I've huge incentive to reduce my hips especially as I'm being fitted for a new wheelchair in a few weeks so I want my bum smaller for that. I'm def back at work in July too so that's less than 3 months.

I hope everyone's ok. I promise to book in more. It's been hard to lately. X

Hi Angel. I quite like sparkling water on its own - I buy it cheap at Tesco LOL. I can drink more of sparkling than I can of still.

Your life is so hectic it must be exhausting at times. You take care hun and good luck for tomorrow's TS restart x

You have had a very tough time recently so to have your weight about the same as it was when you went into hospital is quite an achievement. Good luck with your restart. x

Meals and drinks with friends are good for the soul. I hope you enjoyed every minute x
You'll do great with the restart x

Good luck today Angel x

Back