Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

I think if I stick to shakes only for the first few days it's easier. I definitely feel more hungry when I have meals and bars. Maybe it's because I mix with 300ml water and they satisfy any sweet cravings. Coffee also makes me hungrier but I'm not going without at least a cup a day.

Im continuing my spring clean. I de scaled the kettle and coffee pot today then went for an hours slow handcycle ride. It was lovely. My friend had my boy In His pram hence the slow.

Ive just done a shop for Sainsburys online to be delivered. It's so easy compared to battling around the store 15 miles away. I hope they deliver on time tomorrow. Bonus is I could order heavy stuff like detergent etc and sparkling water.

Im still on track, I ended on a banana shake. Yum.

Well done Angel. My daughter is ill at the moment and is not able to shop so she is using Tesco online. She is finding it much easier but says she is spending way more than usual!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think I actually saved money Mere! It was certainly less tempting to buy things I shouldn't. Oh rats, I forgot to get tissues, flipping head cold. Have a great night. X

I think I actually saved money Mere! It was certainly less tempting to buy things I shouldn't. Oh rats, I forgot to get tissues, flipping head cold. Have a great night. X

I do mine online with asda and find it helps me stick more to a budget.

Also if I have forgot anything I can amend the order up to midnight the night before. Can you not do that with tesco too angel? Xx

Ooo I don't know will try. Thanks MM

I am on a strictly limited budget. I find online shopping a Godsend. I don't fall into the honeytrap of in-store bargains (LOL) and I can shop at my leisure within the limitations of the comparatively modest sum I have to spend. My main expense these days is cat food and cat treats! I make use of the £1 evening delivery slots - another great bonus.

I try to save a bit for Exante and buy when the packs/bars I want are at their cheapest x

Day 4/80. I know what you mean SS :) They just delivered and it was so worth a pound. Perfectly done and I got it all put away while my son is sleeping. Fantastic. Now I'm chilling with my second shake of the day. I find my food bill drops significantly and I save loads on exante. I'm budgeting too so every bit helps.

I really am in the energy zone now. Bit dizzy but I've got loads of washing done, cleaned kitchen, sorted shopping and I even managed to put the bin out (quite a feat on a hill in a manual wheelchair with a full wheelibin). Feeling good. This is so much easier to stick to without guests, friends and hubby around.

Sunshine is lovely too. Have a great day everyone.

Last edited:
Wow superwoman you don't let anything hold you back. Enjoy the sunshine. x

Had a super day. Little man was worn out. Up at 7, slept 11-3 then went down again at 7.30. I guess I'm managing to wear him out and I had a great time. I got a bit dizzy blowing bubbles though,I'm hadn't done that since I was a kid but got a great pack of 3 from sainsburys for a couple of quid. He loved it!

Just finished the day with pasta carbonara. Not my fav and a bit of a faff to make but it's improved since it first came out. I think I've drunk enough too. Just going to watch Hope Springs on Netflix. I feel in the mood for a romantic comedy but I'm so out of touch I don't know what's supposed to be good. You can't go far wrong with Colin firth though.

Day 4 of 80 done, just about but I've no cravings or temptations at the moment just lots of sparkling water.

Time to check in on diaries.

Good to see that you are so full of energy and managing to get back into the swing of things Angel.

How long do you think it will take to finish the lift x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Susie. The lift company have been great, they started Monday and first fix should have taken two days but my house threw up some unexpected issues. The lift itself goes in next Friday if the buildings inspector okays the work. Now all I need is a wall moved, wet room built and hard flooring put down, doors widened and the whole thing decorating. Hence the budgeting!

The one thing I can control is my diet and it feels really good. I just hope I don't waver when hubby arrives tomorrow.

Hope you had a good day.

Thats a big job going on at your place then.

Try to stay strong tomorrow Angel & the 1st week will be done and dusted before you know it.

Was going to write something else but my eyes are so itchy and streaming with hay fever that i keep pressing the wrong letters so giving up lol x

Wow busy day for you then angel!

Glad your day was easier too diet wise. Let's hope we have more of the same tomorrow xx

What a lot of work but it sounds as if it will be wonderful when finished. I love bubbles too. Glad you and Bubs had such a good day. x

Day 5/80. Another glorious sunny day and a sneaky WI shows I'm back to 19st12 down from 20st6 yippee :party0011:
shake for breaky, I can't stop smiling, feel really good and I've even stopped a painkiller. I slept well too.

Have a super day everyone!

WOW, WOW and WOW. Have a great day. x

You're doing brilliantly Angel. Well done x

Today has been a vanilla shake, cookie bar and beef & black bean . Had a great day. Hoovered downstairs and mopped all the floors. Little man helped (15 months old and can wield a mop!) then we had fun in the garden. Hubby arrived 3 ish then we went for a walk/cycle. Just watching foyles war but I thought I'd book in while hubby finishes his dinner. A 2 litre bottle of sparkling water on hand.

Onwards and downwards :)

Day 6/80. Porridge start to the day. We are off out for a family day to a place called Etal. Just me, hubby,little man and labrador. These can be tempting days but im in the zone now and hope to continue. Disturbed night with bubs and his cold but feeling good with the diet. Have a good day.

Back