Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Yay, well done on the loss angel xx

10/80 Well, 100% day done. I felt dreadful this morning (medication withdraw,) but managed to spend the afternoon clearing up the living room and mopping floors after the workmen had been. Plenty of exercise done and I didn't even leave the house.

I had ham and mushroom pasta soup for dinner. It was so lovely and thick I ate it with a spoon. I normally don't like soups but this was a meal. I'm just trying to get through more water. I got so busy I was a bit remiss today.

My little boys here, that's the best of the day.

Im having my hair coloured tomorrow. Same grey coverage but I'm going to try highlights so it doesn't look so dark.

So far so good but I have to say the pasta bake I did for dinner for the others brought out my first yearnings. I survived!

You're doing great Angel, fully of positivity and motivation. You can do it of you want it bad enough and you definitely do :)

I made dinner this evening too and it took all my strength not to nibble at it! We can do it :)

I meant to say, enjoy getting your hair done x

Gosh Angel three months already! Where does the time go? You're doing great despite so many added challenges (family stresses included LOL). If that 'ham' soup is in reality meat-free I might buy some. Sounds yummy x

Thanks guys, day 11/80. Feeling a bit better this morning but my nose is running like a tap. Porridge for breakfast. I'm starting to notice the smell of food really strongly now. But, smelling a food is almost as good as eating it. If you block your nose you can't taste anything right? So I intend on inhaling deeply and savouring the flavour.

Have a super day

Lol Angel, if only we could survive by just inhaling the aroma of the naughty food eh :).

Glad to see you are feeling a bit better energy wise.

Have you had the highlights put in yet ? x

11/80 Porridge, peanut bar and choc pud today. Not nearly enough water but I daren't drink much in the hairdressers as it took soooo long. I love the highlights. I was worried I would look like I had a pigeon attack me or psycadelic stripes but it's super. Much lighter and really subtle.

I'm not sure about the choc pud. It was more like choc cake and tasted ok but I had it as a pud as I did have a piece of salmon with my 15 month old son, I don't like him eating alone. He wolfs down veg no problem though and I didn't have anything but salmon.

So my hair is lighter and has a side parting and fringe now too. I was actually hoping to have time to pop in a shop to look at a new top or two as I'm still wearing size 28. Unfortunately I ran out of time.

I'm in the house alone with bubs until Sunday from tomorrow. I'm quite excited really. Time to chill just us.

Happy dieting everyone.

You triggered a memory. When I was at secondary school - up to and including the sixth year - I was of course always on a diet. And my classmates could it seemed eat and eat and not gain so much as an ounce. So when someone would offer me a crisp or a bit of Mars Bar (at that time my absolute favourite sweet thing) I'd ask to merely sniff the proffered treat. I had rigid willpower back then and didn't dare risk eating the offending items so inhaling the wonderful aroma was the next best thing. See, we all think that only WE do or did this or that in relation to food. Then we discover that countless others did and do the very same things! x

You triggered a memory. When I was at secondary school - up to and including the sixth year - I was of course always on a diet. And my classmates could it seemed eat and eat and not gain so much as an ounce. So when someone would offer me a crisp or a bit of Mars Bar (at that time my absolute favourite sweet thing) I'd ask to merely sniff the proffered treat. I had rigid willpower back then and didn't dare risk eating the offending items so inhaling the wonderful aroma was the next best thing. See, we all think that only WE do or did this or that in relation to food. Then we discover that countless others did and do the very same things! x

thats why I love this forum! It make me feel less weird and more able to understand why I do things. X

Day 12/80. Porridge and choc bar so far. Too much coffee so I have sweet cravings. Not enough water again, too busy with little man. No excuse really I just forget. Still in control though. Scales said 19st8 (Thurs) still so I guess my water weight has gone and the food cravings are because my body is working on getting used to burning fat. I'm hoping the almost endless supply I have will mean an energy boost soon.

I do like waking up in the morning feeling empty. My wobbly bits are much Wobblier now too. Which I assume is a good thing. I'm finding it difficult to get to sleep though.

I've had 4 compliments on my new hair which is nice. It makes me look younger apparently. No comment on my weight yet though.

Only 2lbs away from 4stone loss. A third of the way on my journey. Technically that's 4stone in 4 months because I had 3 months off for surgery. I'm proud of that. Next big goal for me is getting to 18st and a BMI of 40 or less. I hate the "morbidly obese" label.

I had a long chat with my glamazon friend whose going to come and help me sort out my wardrobe. This woman lays out three full outfits including shoes and jewellery to choose from before going out. She can spend four hours in matalan shopping! Heaven help me! I don't feel any different but probably because I'm still wearing leggings and size 28 gypsy tops I've lived in for a couple of years. I think I need to find a gorgeous item of clothing a size down to slim into so I notice a change. I hate shopping though, especially for clothes. I know I have a suitcase of stuff for when I hit 14st but that's a way off yet. I need to think of it in closer terms, maybe fitting into a size 20 in a mainstream shop.

I hope everyone is having a super day. X

Finished the day with a banana shake. I did have some cheese omelette but that's because I was eating with my 15month old baby son who's learning to use utensils and managing too. I didn't have the veg he did though just in case.

I'm a proud mum too. Our first day alone for a week and little man took his first steps. I so wanted to tell his dad whose away working but I will hopefully just get him to practice then his Dad will see on Sunday when he gets home. He's been dreading missing such a moment.

All is quiet here now. All the household stuff is done and my sons asleep. Now to catch up on water consumption and diaries. Have a lovely evening everyone.

Hey angel. Just popped to have a nosey and a subscribe! That's amazing you're a third of the way, soon you'll be half way and then the downward slope :) think the idea for some new clothes is great and so important as it shows a physical difference. A new weight, a new look, a new you. I'm the same tho, hate shopping! Maybe I'll enjoy it again when I'm thinner. Or maybe I'm just not a normal woman ;) I love food shopping ;) anyway, good luck! :) xx

Thanks Queen B, good to see you on the journey. It feels great to be making pr ogress doesn't it. Good luck.

Day 13/80. Strawberry shake for breaky then a cycle out for half an hour to walk the dog. I'm full of yet another cold which has had me coughing and sneezing loads. I actually moved the cot into the spare room last night so I didn't wake my boy.

Official WI is tomorrow but I looked and I'm 19st6 this morning. :) That's 4 stone so far yippeeee. A third down, two to go.

I cant ant wait to see I've less than 100 lbs to go.

have a super day all. X

By lunchtime I have been so cold today so I had the pot meal Indian Daal with rice and lentils. It was pretty good and very convenient. A hot peppermint tea too and I'm feeling toasty again.

I thought i would would have a look through the fashion world catalogue for the first time in ages. I've 20% off but can't find anything I like enough to buy and I've no idea what size I am now. I guess I'm just too comfy in my sloppy jumper,mleggings and size 28 gypsy tops. I need to do something for my head to catch up as I don't feel any different. It could lead to "what's the point" thinking but I know it's going to be worth it. I just don't know what it's like to be a normal weight, ever.

You should get your friend round to help :) order some bits and try on, it's always better to have someone you trust tell you if you look nice, especially if you're like me and never think you do ! :) x

Angel treat yourself to something new. You'll feel great x

I bought myself red skinny jeans today in a 14 and I possibly could have squeezed into a 12. What I'm trying to say is something new in a smaller size will really spur u on plus people might start to notice the 4 st you've lost thats hidden at the moment xxx

Thanks Queen. Wow Green, red jeans in such a tiny size. I can't wait to be where you are. Be very proud of yourself.

I finished the day on sausage mix. I have to say I had to put some cheese on to make it palatable. Not one I will be repeating. Little man is in bed so maybe I will take a look at some online clothes.

WI tomorrow but I feel bloated just now. I will settle for 19s6

4 stone!!! go you!! Definitely get some new clothes, it'll spur you on and you'll look hot!!!! :D

Good luck on the weigh in :) x

Back