Angela's fat shedding diary!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
I'm sure I started a diary but can't find it so hey go here's a new one!
I'm 36 mum of 3 youngest 13months and 2 teenagers engaged to Jay.
I once weighed 25st!
I decided to give cd a go as I'd been looking on the internet and came across this plan and it sounded ideal for me! Taking the food element away for abit and re educating myself while I shed the fat!
Anyway started and got to day 5 and gave up didn't have any support from the CDC so a week later found a new CDC and I started on 31/01/11.
I weighed in at 17st 10lbs and was mortified! Days 1-3were ok day 4 was awful and I couldn't wait for it to be over!
Woke up on sat day 6 and I was on a high and in ketosis ! So so pleased and I felt so much better!

Weigh in - lost 10.5 lbs in my first week!
My god I've never lost that much ever in a week! My CDC said I could easily lose a stone a month! 3/4 lbs a week wud be great!

wow,well done you for getting down from 25 stone,and 10.5lbs loss is fab!
im hoping to lose 3/4 lbs a week,as long as were good,should be fine.x

Day 9 and alls going well today!
Had a chic brick and now having my cottage cheese and broccoli, 3 more bricks left today, only managed 50cl of water so far and it's just awful! Think my major goal on this is to drink 4litres a day!

Amber had a tooth coming through and she's had an unsettled night, so she grumpy today, she's my little princess but she's gonna have to go for a nap soon!

Valentines day soon and I normally get me and Jay m and s deal wine and chemists chocolates, cupcakes ect ect but this year I will be doing valentines day on a scaled down version for him. Got my eye on some. Nice undies and bra hope I can get into a smaller size by then x

Keep going Lancsgirl you're doing brill! I'm on day 8 and determined to 100%.... but we'll see lol. best of luck for your next WI x :D

Hi Lancs, Keep up the good work 10.5lb is such a good weight loss. Keep up the water, I drink sparkling water and every now and then mix in the water flavour so its just like a can of fizzy drink yummmmm!

x

Really well done - I find drinking the fizzy water much easier.

Never thought about fizzy water but will give it's. Go thanks hub, managed a litre before school run now I'm sat waiting for my son and busting for a pee! Think there may be a accident! Lol

Well I came off drop in nov as we may have another baby immune future, and last time it took 3 years for it to come outta my system, showing sighns of period starting today, how does cd affect periods? Just want to know so I can plan will I gain?

*depo*!

Ermm Ive never had any issue with periods and I havent heard that it effects them?? as for effecting your weigh in thats probably going to happen, but it eventually levels out in the next one x

I'm off to bed, tonight has been awful! I'm
Hungry and had a piece of ham! Not got on scales cox I feel about 50 stone! Worst evening since being on cd!

Hugs hon... i hope you wake up feeling better..remember it was only ham...could have been worse xx

Troll breath for me!!! Right today is operation water! Got to get to 3 litres today without fail! I have an awful feeling I won't have lost anything by Monday! My tummy feels awful and TOTM is almost here I can tell, grrrr! Gonna head off an have a shower scrub my chops and take the boys to college, it's raining here in the north west so another day stuck in the bloody house!

I will have to get my ass in gear and get the wii out, I feel like a right slob sat playing with Amber after doing all my jobs.
Think ive woken up in rather an odd mood today and I hope it doesn't last I hate being miserable!
Morning all and hope you all have a lovely day xxx

Morning mate, stay positive! ham shmam dont worry about it, if you stick to a low cal diet as rigid as this its normal to wanna have a quick nibble, better that than carbs eh!

x

Aaaw hey how could you be a slob if your playing with your princess AFTER doing your jobs missy!! Don't be so hard on yourself babe. Do what you have to do today but enjoy your day with your baby..get the wii out and work it out.. you'll both love it. My lil man is 20 months and omg he turns into a dancefloor body popper... make it a game instead of a mission. Someone on another thread suggested getting 2 ltr bottles of water and just drinking them through out the day... i've been good so far and honesly i bloody struggle with drinking....unless it's wine of course ;)

Thanks hun my oh says I'm too hard on myself! Today I've got the cleaning bug bad! I'm a cleanaholic anyway but today it bad! Lol I've done 50cl of water already were normally I've not had any by lunch! So I'm doing well.
Amber is being a little star today she's got her toys out panting and eating grapes, and she's not hanging onto my legs nearly half as much! Gonna have a brew and watch tv for half hour then get me wii fit set up

Well I've had a lovely morning with Amber got all our jobs done and I've spent the rest of the afternoon on my hands and knees chasing her around a playcentre! It was nice to get out and have a change in the routine!
I don't have many friends and none that I meet up with I think I've alienated myself to a certain degree, I never go out without the kids or my oh, if I get my hair or nails done they come with me!
O have Facebook and tend to catch up with people on there, if anyone wants to add me I'm Angela Rawstorne, pic is of me and my other half I have a White top on.

1 litre of water down so doing better already today! I'm a tad hungry though! So just had a brew!

Ohhhhh! I ordered a denim skirt from long tall Sally it's just come, it's a size 18, I'm currently a size 22! Just tried it on and it won't go past my thighs! Gonna take a pic later but it will be good for my motivation cox I want to be in it soon!

Back