Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy day 34

Week 5 weigh in tomorrow and I can honestly say I never thought I would last 5 weeks.

That's 5 weeks without all of the things I usually love however food honestly isn't interesting me in the slightest.

I am loving shopping, even though I'm no were near the weight I want to be but I am getting into 2 sizes smaller and the dresses I have bought will still look great with another stone or so off so will they be fab for another month or so.

My home scales are going down but only a teeny bit this week so tomorrow's weigh in shall be interesting.

I should be TOTM but its a no show as of yet ?
Anyone else noticed changes ie late or even missing ?
Last month was very very heavy but nothing this month as of yet ?

Shall post tomorrow after weigh in, My goal was to get my 2stone but not sure I will get there this week x

WOW! Dauy 34!! It's going to be a breeze for you I see! Look forwards to catching up on your loss tomorrow and hope it's good one!!

Week 5 weigh in and another 4lb off :)

10 inches lost overall.

Very very VERY happy !
25 lb in 5 weeks is better than any diet I have ever known.

Next week is half way of my 12 week SS and I'm still feeling very positive about it all :)

CDC is fab as is the support on here x x x

Well done on weight loss - next few weeks will fly by! I know what you mean about TOTM. I was a week late last month and so far it hasn't happened this month. I was as regular as clockwork before so I assume that it must be the diet - unless of course it's the change of life!

Angel!! Brilliant loss! Just goes to show if one doesn't fanny about (like me!) one can reach target so much sooner!! You've re-inspired me! I'm on day 5 of another re-start and this time nothing is going to get in my way! Have another fab week on plan!!

Brilliant weight losses angel, you're definitely in the right place psychologically to be doing this diet and thats most of the battle. You'll be at goal before you know it :)

Yay!!! Thats a great loss so very pleased for you!!! May the good losses keep coming =D I finish week 12 today so on my 810 week from tomoz i have eaten nothing in 12 weeks its going to be sooooo wierd.
Keep up the good work your doing fab!

Evening all, Day 38 over and still on track,

I want to lose another 4 stone at least and fingers crossed I can get most of that off by MY wedding in Sept. I had thought I would drop a few stone and be happy but I am finding it quite easy......... I cant believe I am saying that but its true :) I'm not feeling deprived or craving anything enough to cave in and that for me is fantastic. Sat is my 6th weigh in which is the half way mark for the 12 weeks on SS and I am thrilled to have got this far.

More people are asking me at work and I am now happy to tell them Im on Cambridge. No one has been too negative so far but I know in a place like ours they will be talking about it but it just makes me more determined to stick to plan !

Socially We've been invited to a wedding in June and the people who will be there we holiday with and go out with a few times a year, I am going to TRY my best to avoid them until the wedding in June and wow them lol. That gives me 12 weeks to lose a fair bit more and make a weekend of it, Its a hour or so from where we live so we have booked a BB and shall make it a planned break although like the previous 2 occasions I have been to I will stick to SS+ options and my only blips shall be planned and good choices.

I am also going to see STEPS at the weekend but am going with girls who know I am on Cambridge so I shall sip water and be very very good :) maybe shaking my booty may burn a few extra KCAL lol.

Keep up the good work everyone x x x

Less than 48 hours till weigh in and I am obsessed.

I NEED to get to 15.3 for my 2 stone off and that needs 3.25lb off, I should make that this week but I am dying to get into the 14st range which is still 6.25lb away so will get that next week.

I am starting to feel slimmer each day and clothes are bigger each week I put them on. I wear a uniform for work which is MASSIVE now but on days off its a pleasure to put normal clothes on and see a difference.

My best friend had a chat with me this morning asking about the plan and would I EVER eat carbs again and asking why I want to be a size 12 etc, she wasnt being too negative but I could tell she is a bit miffed as we have always weighed the same until now and she is a foot or so shorter than me so has always looked bigger. I guess Ive just got to get used to some negative vibes. I wont let people influence my choices and I am still as dedicated as always in fact I cant believe how quick each weigh in comes around.

157 days till my wedding and I will be a slimmer happier bride x

Will be holding thumbs for you for your wi =D Ah yes we have to get used to negative vibes off people i think they just used to us being the fat friend but so happy that you are feeling so good about yourself thats the most important thing =) You are going to be a slim beautiful bride!! x

Morning all, Happy Easter !

Week 6 weigh in and I am thrilled to have lost 2 STONE !
I am now 15 stone, 2lb and 3 quarters leaving me with 56lb to lose, My wedding is in 22 weeks and never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be possible to get to goal for then BUT I am going to give it a bliddy good try !

To say I am thrilled as a understatement. Because of my shifts and my hubby to be working Earlie's Ive not seen him properly for a week and he has been saying how much he can see a difference, which just makes my day.

Its mad to think I started this at 17.3 and next week all being well I will be in the 14's !

Keep up the good work everyone and thank you for the continued support x

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats amazing soooooooooooooo happy for you!! YES you are going to get to goal by your wedding believe it =D I have 65lbs still to lose so will be nice knowing il have you here along the way... keep going you have done brilliant xx

hey im LeaE and have just read a few of your posts x congrats on the wedding and my fingers are crossed for you to reach your goal by then x relating to the totm mine is also different x i checked with my cdc and doctor and its because of the nutrient changes in the diet and ketosis apparently so he told me im fine x hope this helps x as of negative comments x ppl will feel threatened by your determination and the change and it obviously sparks self reflection I get loads of negative comments about this diet but honestly i just think its your problem not mine and try not to let it put a downer on my diet and sucess x im so so so impressed with your accumplishments and where you have come x well done sugar and keep at it xx

Fantastic!!!!!

Thanks everyone, Yolande it looks like we're in this together for the long haul.

I bought a new wedding dress yday size 18 but wedding dressed are notoriously small so just hope I slim into it. My original dress is too big already so goodness knows what it will be like in 22 weeks :)

Keep up the good work everyone :)

I reckon you may have to take in that 18! I am your height and now 13st 11lb (in the morning with no clothes!) and am a size 18 now and wearing size 16 jeans. You can get to your goal weight before the wedding if you carry on as you have been doing and will drop another few dress sizes! What are you going to do with the size 22 dress? My goal date is also the end of September so I will be following your journey and looking forward to seeing a picture of you as a slim bride. x

You're doing so well! I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress already lol - although I think you might have been abit premature buying an 18 - I reckon you'll need smaller than that! xx

Thanks Girls,

I would love it to be too big lol

Wedding dresses are very small fitting so the 18 will be more like a 16 or even 14, If it has to be taken in it is a much simpler style so it shouldnt be a problem x

Well another day almost over and as some of you may have read I had a very funny / proud Cambridge moment this morning when my trousers fell down, right to the floor ! Good job I was still at home and had time to change into a dress :) The dress was a bit big but no fear of it falling down lol.

Still feeling fab and can't wait for Sat week 7 weigh in !

I made a conscious decision to up my water intake again as I know I was slacking last week so I'm back to 3ltr plus a day and have noticed a difference already.

Keep up the good work everyone :) x x x

Last edited:
Back