Angelupnorth 2012 lost 6st, photos included, restart Jan 13 for the last time

Evening Angel! Lovely to read your post and to see as Nina said "you are really back!" Day 5 almost over!! Very close to weigh day! Yeah!

Hope your throat is a little better and you are feeling ok? Notwithstanding the effects of the diet I think you're definitely under the weather if you have been feeling so tired and have had a sore throat for several days. Hope work is not hectic tomorrow.

Btw my PT session was a killer!! I think I'll be aching next couple of days!

Kira your doing great with your PT sessions, My 30 day shred dvd should be here anytime now and In my mind Im thinking I will do it on mornings before work, I just hope its not one of those fitness fads that I never use lol.

I did have more sore throat before I started back on CD but think the change in KCAL has added to my lack of energy. Im sure once Im up and dressed tomorrow I will be fine.
The first few month of the year tend to be quieter at work as many companies are at the end of their budgets so cut back on travel ( especially 1st class until around April )
My crew are fab and very supportive, making me green Tea every 5 mins lol. If I don't get overtime for Sun and Mon I will be out walking :D

Still feeling fab, Not long had my soup so just sipping on water even though Im over 3ltr as you all know I like water so its not hard for me to hit 4ltr some days.

Keep up the great work everyone and again huge thanks for the kind words x x x

Morning all,

Day 6 today, still feeling a bit tired but 100% on track :)

Mug of green tea, couple of bottles if water and a bit housework before work at 3.
I am so looking forward to feeling comfy and confident in my work uniform again :)

48hr to weigh in and I'm avoiding the scales as I don't want any distractions. I will seriously be happy with -7 this week as I've been on the sofa most days with VERY little activity, every lb off is a step closer to goal.

I'm loving being back on here and reading all if the inspirational posts :)

Morning Angel! It is so lovely you read you are doing well and feeling happy. Well as happy as one can feel doing hardcore vlcd! I'm really pleased for you and admire your determination and discipline. Have a good day and catch up later! So close to your weigh in!! Yeah!

Well almost time to leave for work, showered and feeling fresher although still lacking in energy. 1.5 ltr water so far :) and still 2 products to go.
Praying were not too busy at work although rushing around will help burn some kcal lol.

My 30 day shred has arrived so I may try that in the morning ( energy permitting )

Hope everyone is having a good day x x x

Hope work time flies by. The 30 day shred is good but I found it too high impact I got it when I first started getting PF pain from running and haven't done it since! I did enjoy it for the few days I tried it! I think you'll get into it! Take it easy though as you are on such low calories so don't push yourself too much.

Hope work time flies by. The 30 day shred is good but I found it too high impact I got it when I first started getting PF pain from running and haven't done it since! I did enjoy it for the few days I tried it! I think you'll get into it! Take it easy though as you are on such low calories so don't push yourself too much.

Thanks Kira,
just in from work so should be in bed in a couple of hours as I never manage to get straight to sleep so will see how I feel when I get up :)
My 1st week is almost over and I'm feeling fab about it all again.
Looking forward to getting some bars on Sat although I hope I'm doing the right thing as I had mixed views on them last time.
Hope everyone is doing ok x

Hiya hun, really enjoyed your diary :) I started at 14st 12lbs and am also 5ft 7in so will really enjoy following your progress!

Best of luck for WI Saturday :) xx

Hiya hun, really enjoyed your diary :) I started at 14st 12lbs and am also 5ft 7in so will really enjoy following your progress!

Best of luck for WI Saturday :) xx

Thanks chick, 26 hr to weigh in and I can't wait. Not expecting a HUGE loss but I'm very excited and I am just so chuffed I've eventually managed to stick to plan again.
I take it your doing the Exante diet ? Is it just like Cambridge ? How you getting on ? Hope its going well x

Angel you are doing fab! The main thing is you have been 100% and a good number on the scale would be fab too. I am sure it will be a good loss and I bet your clothes feel a bit looser too.

Angel really hope your WI goes well tomorrow. Have you got anything nice planned for the weekend? I had my 1st proper WI of being good and lost 5lbs woohoooooooooo so no doubt you'll have an enormous loss too!!!

Kira my clothes don't feel any better yet :-(
I thought they would but they sure will this time next week x

Nina nothing planned as I'm now working the next 10 days with the exception of tomorrow, bit overtime as I'm off a week in Feb so extra cash is always a bonus.
Well done on your loss :) its great to feel in control again.

Just had my hot choc, watching silent witness
( from last night ) then getting ready for work which will be fun as the snow is already causing slight delays.

Thanks again for the support girls, I love this place :)

Thanks chick, 26 hr to weigh in and I can't wait. Not expecting a HUGE loss but I'm very excited and I am just so chuffed I've eventually managed to stick to plan again.
I take it your doing the Exante diet ? Is it just like Cambridge ? How you getting on ? Hope its going well x

Exante is like Cambridge without the councellor i think. I have 3 shakes a day and water, But im allowed Coke Zero too. I am 18 days in and 1 stone down today so am really pleased, Just another 4st to go lol. Loving your positivity best of luck for tomorrow :D xx

Make sure you're careful angel it's getting very heavy the snow and roads arent very good xx

Thanks chick, on return now but just passing Doncaster so still away to Newcastle then its the hardest bit getting home via road, I've had a few txts and msgs to say its horrendous so I'm pleased I'm off tomorrow although I do love it to look at x

Exante is like Cambridge without the councellor i think. I have 3 shakes a day and water, But im allowed Coke Zero too. I am 18 days in and 1 stone down today so am really pleased, Just another 4st to go lol. Loving your positivity best of luck for tomorrow :D xx

Sounds very similar. Well fine on your great losses ! That's fab.
I will update on here straight after weigh in x

Good luck with weigh in Angel - you'll smash it I'm sure. Once you're in the zone, there is no stopping you if last time is anything to go by!! Can't wait to hear your result..

Morning all

The results are in and my 1st weeks official loss is 7.5lb :D

I very happy with that although it was 11 on my 1st week last time cdc said it would be less with me doing the occasional cd day here and there and that a full week wouldn't be such a shock to the body so over HALF A STONE is good enough for me.

I don't see cdc now until the 9th Feb as she goes on holiday on Monday so I have 3 weeks to drop as much as possible and I intend to be very very good. My bars are here as I had to get 3 weeks of products so Im itching to see what kinds I have as I just asked for a mixture.

Hope everyone is doing ok and all have a great weekend x x x

Back