Spag Bol
Pasta
Shape zero yog
Asian pear

Alpen light bar 3.5
Curly wurly cake 2.5
Options hot choc 2

= 8 syns

What a difficult day...cakes and choccies everywhere at work....I had one truffle...Grrrrr someone bought in cupcakes with peanut butter icing...they kept calling me... I resisted temptation yesterday and today....now where is my halo ;)

28g porridge oats hexb
Onken low fat straw yoghurt

Beef ragu
Salad
Clementine
Shape zero yog

Haddock
Asda smash
Carrots broccoli spinach
50g philadelphia with garlic & herbs 4 synd
Jelly sugar free
Shape zero yoghurt

Curly wurly cake 2.5
Alpen light 3
Options 2

1 small truffle 3

14.5 syns

Thx it's so hard ATM I'm giving up smoking and craving everything sweet ... :(

Wednesday

28g porridge oats hexb
Muller lite

Mango
Pasta & sauce
2x mini pepperami's 2 syns
Few jarred green peppers
Olives x 8. 1 syn
Capers
Shape zero yoghurt

Syn free beef curry
Rice
Shape zero yoghurt
Few grapes
Alpen light 3
Highlights hot choc 2

= 8 syns

Its so hard to resisit when people bring things in to work isn't it. We still have 2 big boxes of thorntons chocolates left over from christmas, somedays it is easier for me to resisit than others.
Know what you mean about sweet cravings while giving up smoking hun, im at 11 weeks now and everytime i get a craving for a cig its followed by a sweet crave:sigh:
Your diaries look good, reminds me I must eat more veg!

In trying very hard to resist...makes me feel like a bit of a killjoy when everyone else is tucking in to chocs and cakes and then going out for a puff ha ha ha...they all think I'm miss goody two shoes lol x

thursday

This was really difficult was meeting my 15 yr old for lunch and it was either all u can eat buffet or nandos... I was wrestling with my conscious should I just have a day off and gave chinese buffet or do u try to stick to my sins .... Decisions decisions...well in the end the good part of me tookover and was very pleased with myself and had nandos .... Chicken breast with skin off then grilled

28g porridge Hexb
Muller lite

Nando's
Chicken breast skin removed then grilled
Spicy rice
Macho peas 3 syns
Melon
Shape zero yog
Grapes

Thin pork escalopes
Batcholors rice
1tbsp BBQ sauce 1.5
Salad
Shape zero yog
Mango

= 4.5

Oh no...I've totally fallen off the wagon tonight...had saveloy (thought that might be a better choice) and chip shop chips ...how on earth am I gonna syn that ...all went astray after going to the pub after work ... Boo hoo

Apart from that I had

Muller lite
28g porridge

Tuna
Pasta
Salad
Shape zero yoghurt
Melon
Grapes

Sending myself in the corner for being a naughty girl tonight boo hoo

He he he back out the corner now ...thx ... Picking up my new bike today so hopefully will start getting extra exercise in :) x

i was 'naughty' yesterday, had already had about 8 syns then my son bought me a double decker with his pocket nmoney, didn't have the heart to say i couldn't eat it...so i did:-0 22 syns in total yesterday

Ahhh bless that is difficult.. I would of ate it too .... Having a better day today :)

28g porridge hexb
Muller lite yog

Jacket pot
Baked beans
Shape zero yog
Pear

Chicken new York 4sybs for cheese
Syn free nandos chips
Peas
Mushrooms
Muller lite yog frozen
6 x vodkas 15

19 syns but rode 9 miles on my bike and will have less syns tomorrow to counteract hopefully b4 weigh day on Monday

Mango
Shape zero yoghurt

Kippers
Poached egg
Coffee quite milky

Jellied eels
Rollmop

Sw burgers
Wholemeal roll hexb
2 x lo fat cheese slices = 5
Sweet potatoe & normal potatoe sw chips
Syn free BBQ sauce