Angies diary

Yeah good idea...or there will be places that sell chicken :) xx

I went into a butchers yesterday and they were selling bags of Home made pork scratchings ....they were lovely so much nicer than the bagged ones you get out of supermarkets :)

Morning Angie - and have a fab time at V!

Loving the sound of those pork scratchings - I never thought to ask the butcher for them!

They taste so much better than the shop bought ones....

Well had a bit of a bit a nightmare at v ....hardly anything Atkins friendly...when I did spot a salad bar...got fish salad and opened up the box to find hardly any salad but with rice and peas ...just ate the fish. Still starving...so got jerk chicken same again came with rice and a tiny bit of salad ....caved in and got nachos later in the evening....they were not even that nice...regretting it thus morning....the is my first cheat since being Atkins....

Gonna brush myself down and put it down to experience ....not gonna go unprepared again.,.should of took some bits I could of snacked on...

Walked about 6 miles ....my feet and legs are still aching lol

Gonna go shopping and get some nice food for the week to keep me on track

:)

Have a good day everyone

xxx

That's a nuisance about the festival food, but it's only one day - happens to us all. Keep it clean and green for a couple of days and you'll be back on track no bother.

Who did you see at V, by the way? Hope you had a great time (bar the food, obviously!)

You'll be fine. Get back on track and stay there and with all the walking and dancing I bet you'll barely notice any stall. My tip for festival and street food though: there's usually a hog roast doing baguettes - which have quite a lot of meat in big chunks in them which you can pick out easily. And you'll know it's just meat, not processed and messed around with. Though as processed and messed around with goes, grabbing a burger and ditching the bun, or even a hot dog (will be carbier but not deadly) are always options.

Thanks girls ....fingers crossed I get through the nachos without the stall :).

Saw keane which were brilliant, also saw Noel Gallagher he was brilliant and did a few oasis tracks as well and stone roses (singing not much cop but guilt airing was excellent)

All in all had a really good day...was so hot...drinking lots of water .....can't feel my feet today or my legs lol.....

Just had

Bacon
Eggs
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Debbie and Andrews sausages

xxx

Oooh I love those Debbie and Andrews sossies - find them really hard to get now, so have moved onto Tesco toulouse ones, I think they have the same carb content.

Glad you enjoyed V, but make sure you rest those legs and feet!

Legs and feet are just about back on form he he he ....I got my sausages from asda yeah they were really nice.

Yesterday had

Egg
Bacon

Mini cheese
Fajita style whole trout
Salad
Tescos crunchy coleslaw
Sugar free jelly
Touch of squinty cream

Gagging to weigh myself but holding out to the 1st arghhhh fingers crossed I will see a bit of difference on the scales :)

Going shopping tonight with my friend and gonna get a bite to eat ....so will prob be steak or fish and salad

Have a good day all

ANGIE
X

Gagging to weigh myself but holding out to the 1st arghhhh fingers crossed I will see a bit of difference on the scales :)

Good girl, it is really the best approach to only weigh once a week - the scales bounce around like you wouldn't believe from day to day!

not long now till you weigh in hun how did your shopping trip and lunch go .... get anythink nice,

hope your well will chat to you soon x

Well I havent logged on for ages ....was very disappointed when I did eventually weigh myself and had only lost 2lb in 3 weeks in total I lost 5lbs the first month.

Anyway went back to counts cals for a week or so and then went on holiday....weighed myself once I got back from holiday Monday .....well u guessed it I've gone from 11.12 to 12.12 I've put on a stone in 3 weeks .....i am ow at my heaviest since my early twenties.....joined weight watchers Monday and it's only weds and I feel totally drained mentally and physically.

So here I am back again determined to get back on Atkins I guess I wanted miracles but a 5lb loss in a month is brilliant wished I realised that when I decided to chuck Atkins in. Mentally and physically I felt great on Atkins I never felt hungry and if I did there was always something I could nibble on. Going out to eat wasn't a struggle either.

I realise ik now have to look at this as a long term plan and not a quick fix....and although I only lost 5lbs it felt much more ....my clothes looked lovely on and I had lost inches

Well wish me luck just got to get over the Atkins flu :)

xxx

Welcome back, we are all impatient to loose weight quickly. What I find with Atkins is that I feel great and have no cravings (which is the main reason I fail on other diets). This makes it easier to stick with. Good luck with the restart, I restarted 10 days ago after my hols and can't believe how good I feel again.

Thanks sammy.....can't wait to feel great again :) xx

hey hunni glad your back and don't worry that 14lb will drop of quicker than you realise, when u thinking of getting back on atkins hun ??

Hi kaylee....am starting today....how are things with you? Are u still doing Atkins ? xx

thats great hun straight back on the waggon and everythink good with me hun im not doing atkins i was reading up on juddd and decided to go over to them i gained a 1lb and then sts so decided to do calory counting for a few weeks and see how i get on and then closer to my target jump back on the atkins and do the following stages as see that as a way to loss the last few pound and maintain but have a lot of social event the next few weeks birthday engagements and wedding and no i can't follow atkins on these days so calory counting my best option until the end of sep , hows day 1 going hun ??

Hi angie, welcome back. Feeling good is the key:)

Well day 1 over and done with did have a bit of a wobble yesterday in the evening ....was a mental wobble ....as I didn't know what to do for tea I had planned on doing salad with bacon, chese and tuna ....I didn't quite fancy it lol....as I had sausages in the fridge and not the low carb variety but put my craving for sausages on ignore :)

Yesterday I had

1oz cheese and slice of ham for brekkie

Lunch was

2 eggs
3 slices of bacon
3 cherry tomatoes
2oz of cheese all made into a omelette

Dinner

Salad
Tuna
Bacon slices
Cheese
Egg

Sugar free jelly
Double cream

Peeked at the scales this morning and they are saying 3lb loss overnight well chuffed already lost 2lb early part of this week so that's a 5lb loss in four days .....all those clotted cream scones I ate in devn last week are coming off lol...I was like a woman possessed last week on holiday ...everyday meals out with desserts plus afternoon tea with clotted cream scones eekkk

I've still got another 9lb to get back to where I was 3 weeks ago but feeling better today mind not so fuzzled about which way to go re the dieting etc....and was feeling exhausted on weight watchers but was considering judddd just didn't think I could do the down days very well.

Good luck kaylee hope u see some good losses :)

Did have a really bad headache last night before I went to bed but other than that I haven't had any other Atkins flu symptoms

xxx

Kat1e said:
Hi angie, welcome back. Feeling good is the key:)

Thanks Katie that was my reasoning behind getting back into Atkins counting calories and weight watchers seems to make me feel like crap mentally and exhausted physically prob due to the fact that I tend just to have very little to eat in the day and eat most of my cals/points in the evening so that I know I won't go over. On Atkins I never felt drained mentally although at times physically I was tired. And although I only lost 5lb in a month on Atkins it was still a loss and it didn't interfere with my life as much as other diet plans do.

You have done so well Katie very inspirational

xx

Back