Ann Widdy ITV

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
Anyone watching! Im finding all v interesting! How can ppl diet for yrs lose 6+ stone then go back and put 10 on I dontg get that????

See I can be bad but my general eating habits have changed completely!

Hmmm opinions!!Xxx

Anyone watching! Im finding all v interesting! How can ppl diet for yrs lose 6+ stone then go back and put 10 on I dontg get that????

See I can be bad but my general eating habits have changed completely!

Hmmm opinions!!Xxx

Well...since you asked. I lost 6 stone and put on 8. Found it dead easy. Knew about healthy eating before SW, knew about it during SW, knew about whilst I put on the 8.

I was just thinking the same thing, i would asume that after putting on 1-2 stone then you would thing uh oh sumthings gone wrong?

Ive always been a healthy size 18 girl (big boobs & hips lol) completely happy with myself, have gone up to a size 22 and decided i need to go back to my happy size, anything more is just a bonus would love to be smaller but its not my goal to be a size zero!

Well...since you asked. I lost 6 stone and put on 8. Found it dead easy. Knew about healthy eating before SW, knew about it during SW, knew about whilst I put on the 8.

Im so praying that when I reach my goal - I stay there - I know habits are hard and you think maybe you are invincible etc

Watching this has made me think ppl are nuts!

Theres being aware of the diet etc then theres the extreme!

The kids that hate themselves at 14 - OMG how sad is that :(
xxx

I was just thinking the same thing, i would asume that after putting on 1-2 stone then you would thing uh oh sumthings gone wrong?

!

If was as easy as that though would most of us have got so overweight in the first place?

The reasons we eat will still be there when we finish the diet, emotional/comfort eating, self loathing etc. Some people go back to their old habits, its so easily done.

Oh yh I agree its easily done but after dieting for so long and losing the weight... Im not wording this properly am I ?

Erm - I know its easy to put on as Iv done this and need to lose 6 stone Im just hoping I dont fall into my old habits when I hit target?x

didnt mean to offend anyone... wasnt meant in that way at all...

sorry if have
xx

Oooh i wonder if this is repeated? I've been watching the biggest loser, and fat doctor all evening that i'd sky+'d!

To loose that much in the first place must have taken so much hard work and effort, the person would have to have had alot of inner strength - is what i mean't :)

Oh I love the biggest loser!

American one or british? I think that progs amazing! x

American :D I looove jillian and bob - can't be doing with our english versions :p lol

They're showing season 3 again every day on livingtv2 at 12, and season 5 couples show on sky real lives :D

didnt mean to offend anyone... wasnt meant in that way at all...

sorry if have
xx

Oh no. I wasn't offended at all. It's one of those things that just seems so incredible. That someone would go through all that to get to their dream size, then blow it all. Seems so illogical. But it happens so often :(

Oh no. I wasn't offended at all. It's one of those things that just seems so incredible. That someone would go through all that to get to their dream size, then blow it all. Seems so illogical. But it happens so often :(

Yeah I am hearing this a lot, but it worries me the maintaining part as it is..hehe!

Oh well we shall see when I get there?!x

I can totally understand what ann and the people were saying. I lost 3.5stone on SW before and it all went back on plus more after a while. Now i have 5 or 6stone to loose. Old eating habbits are still there even though we fight so hard for so long to change them and loose the weight. For me personally it didnt take much to trigger the comfort eating again. I kept saying i will allow myself to go up by 7lb max and when that 7lb went on i fort ok a few more lb wont hurt, i can loose it again. Bam here i am now!!! Hopefully not this time, i have better reasons to loose it and keep it off.

I know that hardest THING IS KEEPING IT OFF NOT GETTING IT OFF, WHICH IS WHY I HAVE STARTED TO THINK OF THIS AS A WAY OF EATING INSTEAD OF A DIET..helps that i am enjoying to food and feel so much better when eating.......sorry pressed caps by mistake...:eek:

I didn't watch it but the idea of gaining again after getting to the Wonderful World of Slimdom terrifies me! I'm hoping that, as I've always been overweight, from childhood to teenager to adult, that my first taste of feeling beautiful and sexy will empower me and I'll never want to let it go. But like it is said, you have to be prepared to change forever. It is hard to understand why someone would go back to being so overweight. That's why I'm planning to still attend SW after goal, so I will keep a close eye on my weight. I plan to weigh in forever as each pound that gets lost, I want it lost FOREVER!

Emerald
X

My journey so far has been so hard and I hope that will give me the determination to keep it off when it's all gone. SW has changed everything for me. Before SW I would eat such crap and I felt yukky and sluggish all the time. Now when I go 'off plan' I don't eat how I used to, I eat following the principles of SW but maybe a little too many Syns. Also, before SW I NEVER went near the scales and now I get on them every morning. When I get to goal I plan to lose a further 7lb so I can afford to put that back on whilst discovering a long term maintenence menu. I love SW as it is sustainable for life and I will ALWAYS follow the plan now. I don't need to try anything else, this is it for me. It suits me, it works for me, and I don't see it as a diet. There is no 'end' so I won't be coming off it and gaining weight.

I V+ed the programme and have watched half of it. It looks good.

Back