Annaphylactic's Exante Diary - Week 6 WI

Here, here to what everyone else has said.

You just have to take one look at your signature pictures to see how amazing and inspirational your journey has been so far!

We are all human and all have had slip ups along the way ( I sure have!) The key is the dusting yourself down and getting back on with it.

It will be great to have you back on here whenever you are ready.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well the cheating caught up with me. BUT I CANNOT STOP! This is the exact reason why I said to other people not to let one lapse happen, because it turns into a massive ferocious triangle (worse than a vicious circle I find)...

I would love to say that I learnt my lesson when I stepped on the scales this morning and saw the '12' number pop back up - but no, I did well until about 20 minutes ago, and I have just scoffed five slices of sliced beef and a chocolate bar.

TOMORROW... (always tomorrow)... I will aim to do a full day.

I want to be another stone down by 9th November - which is more than possible, but whenever I think 'oh, that's ages', I can cheat just once more... that's when I fall.

Oh pants. Anyway - I am not very inspiring at the moment, and don't want to drag people down on my spiral, but just thought I should check in - more to wish you lot all well than anything else. To be honest, while I'm being this sh*t, I think perhaps staying away is the best option. Once I have done a week without having any 'little somethings' I will feel more worthy to be on here.

Nothing more annoying than someone that won't follow her own advice to just put up and shut up.

Hope everyone is doing well...

A xx

I know EXACTLY where you're coming from :hug99:

xx

Can I jump in and vouch that staying away once you've given in to the food temptation really isn't the best answer, please take that from someone who's been there and there and there and bought a t-shirt each time!

Seriously I've vowed to myself that should I start to weaken this time then I won't stay away as once I do I slide up and up the slippery scales. Keep on posting, giving support to others (that I've enjoyed reading whilst lurking) and gaining support from others - you're so much stronger in a group of friends than you will be on your own.

Best of luck and tomorrow can be your day xx

Thanks everyone for being so supportive. Perhaps you're all right, maybe staying away is a bad idea. I have been ok today (well, apart from first thing this morning when I decided it would be a good idea to eat the pack of ham in the fridge, and finish those KP nuts and choc bar I started last night - just so I didn't have temptation!!)

Anyway - so that was all devoured by about 10am this morning and I have been ok since. Haha. (Oh, well done me). I have only had two packs today - well, one and a half, I am still trying to choke down the banana shake... really not a fan.

I am not going to go as far as to say I am back on track, but tonight is the first night in lots of nights (at least a week) when I haven't eaten something. I have kept myself busy tidying and mucking about online, and I haven't really thought about it.

Tomorrow is weigh in day, and I'm not looking forward to the result. I was 11st 11.5lbs last Wednesday, and this morning I was 12st, so I am guessing tomorrow morning I will be showing a gain on last week. BAH!

Anyway - this is a real ramble without must to say, apart from THANK YOU everyone! I know I am going to reach my goal, and I think in total honesty, the idea of doing that is scaring me.

I have always been the one to set a target and miss it, or fail at the last hurdle. It's almost as though I don't want to get there, because if I do I won't have anything to moan about anymore. Who knows. I am sure there is some deep reason why this time, and last time on LL, I started nibbling once I hit 12 stone. Last time I'd been VLCDing 100% for over four months when I lapsed, and that was at 12 stone bang on. This time, it took three and a half weeks... but at the same weight level. Weird.

Anyways... I will have to work on my demons and try and kick them into touch otherwise I will be one of those 'forever on a diet' people. Meh.

Hope everyone is having a superb evening x x x

A

Last edited:
Ah well done for being positive anna and not eating tonight i had to giggle about the packet of ham and the rest lol. Youve got a whole new week ahead of you so aim for a big loss next week and dont worry if you have gained tomorrow just focus on next weeks weigh in. And i really hope it works out with your ex hun.i hope to see you lots this week.

:) So glad you're still posting Anna, I always look forward to reading your posts as they are so honest.

Have you not considered doing the working solution while you are feeling like this, so you can have a controlled meal a day? Or would this not work as the 'control' aspect would not be present? I know this is how it would be for me!

I've not been the 100% perfect TFR person since being back from holiday, but feel very happy with my system and losses so far since then :) I do have another challenge tonight,:eek: but I won't post it on this thread as you are finding it tough enough already!

Keep going hun, one day at a time, and don't be too hard on yourself, you've done so well and are gorgeous, but will of course be even more gorgeous at the end of the month.... ;)

Oh and fingers crossed for the relationship issue :)

S xx

Last edited:
sooooooooooo glad you are still posting - you are such an inspiration to so many of us - I really enjoy reading your posts and don't think you should feel like you don't deserve to post if you are struggling - (I find when I'm not posting/ not reading I'm eating and when I am I'm being good I know it's a bit chicken and egg - excusing the food analogy - but think there is a link for me anyway)

Hey Anna

How's it going?

I agree - I don't want to be one of those "forever on a diet" people either. Have been on a diet long enough!! What do ya say we finish this once and for all? ;)

xxx

Hey Toots,

Yes, let's. I have adjusted my target from 10 stone to 10.5 stone... so that means I've only got a measly 19lb to go. WHICH IS NOTHING!

Let's do this, once and for all. I have been good so far today, but am starving... had both packs quite early and am trying to put off having my soup until I can bear it no longer.

Yesterday I was relatively good... I some cooked meat, plus one pack - but obviously don't want to eat at all, and need to find a way to curb my cravings for protein. Lol.

Good to know that by the end of tonight I should be able to HONK again for the first time in ages! :)

A xx

im not sure if it would help you but there has been days when ive had all 3 packs early cos i was starving and wandered how i was gonna get through the rest of the day but i did im not sure whether thats cos your getting all the nutrients in your body so you dont really feel hungry after that. cant wait to see you honking again i dont know whats happened to me its add a meal week for me but i seemed to have added a fair bit more than a meal im not sure whether this add a eal week is such a good idea or whether my minds just not ready to start introducing foods as i feel like i can eat and boy have i ate. good luck anna on the 19lbs hun.

Yay, Anna - you can do this. 19 lbs? No probs!!

xxx

PS... Spyro, yeah could be something to do with that. I've decided I can always have an extra shake if it's really too hard getting back into the big K. Better that than a scotch egg :s

A xx

yeah well done hun youve made me determined to be 100% tomorrow and i think il just skip the aam week. lets go honking together see you tomorrow hun

Glad you are back.
Xx

hi all
got through the cheese and wine evening......had one pack and half a bar today...had some cheese tonight. Not bad though.
and some wine. but it's liquid and doesn't count, right??!!
Apart from that all ok. Hubbie and kids down visiting the grandparents so home alone for a few days as I am working.
Now studying for my exams in January that I am suddenly panicing about. Could be the cheese causing this anxiety....!!!

Right, weighed in this morning and have lost 3lbs... so I have made up my horrid 2lb gain and lost one more. How the hell does this happen!? Until yesterday I have cheated everyday.

Don't get me wrong, I haven't been eating non stop, and what I have eaten hasn't been too naughty, but it really messes with your willpower to be TS when you lose regardless. I just know from experience that it does come and bite you in the backside if you try and get away with it for long.

Aiming for another day without lapsing - I'm only 6lbs off being 'healthy' again. Exciting!

Right, am starving, my tummy hurts... going to have my vanilla and coffee shake :)

A x x

ahh excellent anna well done just dont think its ok to go and eat just focus on getting through october and by the end youll be 'healthy'. im also back to ts today will probably just forget about aam week as i really wanna lose this week so hopefully il be honking later with you.

Back