*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

Freshstartnewme! said:
Great plan lady! Proteins are so good for you and will really boost your weight loss I think! I like the clean and organic idea too- I would love to eat organic all the time and use farm shops, just haven't got the pennies at the moment.

Have you though of signing up to one of those organic veg box deliveries? My sister just signed up to this: Organic food, vegetables, fruit, meat : riverford organic vegetables I am thinking of giving them a try too.

Night night xxx

Thanks for the tip lovely! Will have a look into it, just got back from asda and got as much fresh, organic food as possible :) xx

10/1/12

Breakfast
X3 bacon on the George Forman
X2 scrambled eggs
X1 bread 1/2 hexb
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Tuna
Mayo 1 syn
Salad - peppers, onions, lettuce, different leaves, carrot
Activia yoghurt
X2 chocs 6 syns

Snack
Apple

Snack
Pomegranate seeds
Pasta pot shot

Dinner
Chicken
Tomato, mushroom, onion, garlic sauce
Golden veg rice
Cheese hexa
Salad - leaves, carrot, pepper
Salad cream 1 syn

Total; 9 syns

11/1/12

Breakfast
X2 ww sausages 1 syn
Spaghetti
Bacon x3
Egg
X1 wholemeal bread 1/2 hexb
Ketchup 1 syn

Snack
Banana
Plum
Pineapple

Lunch
Sweet chilli chicken
Salad - lettuce, pepper, sweetcorn, carrot,
Salad cream 2 syns
Mullerlight
Orange
Grapes

Snack
Apple
Special k breaks 5 syns

Snack
Pasta pot shot

Dinner
Spaghetti Bol
Ketchup 1 syn

Total syns; 10

Last edited:
12/1/12

Breakfast
X2 sausages 1 syn
X2 bacon
1/2 tin beans
X2 toast hexb
2 syns

Snack
Orange

Lunch
Pasta pot shot
Velvet crunch 4 syns
Pineapple
Pomegranate seeds
Activia yoghurt

Dinner
Burger 1 syn
Sw chips
Sauce 2 syns

Total; 10

Well done lady! :party0011: 3lbs is a fab loss! You should be really pleased with that :)

xx

Hi, so, currently, very close to giving up, I'm tryin so hard and I've put on, the weight should be dropping off me and the scales are going up, and so are my inches, I actually give up. Why are the scales not going down?!?!?!
I'm going out for a meal tonight for a 40th birthday and god knows what I'm goin to eat. - I'm sorry for being so negative, I just feel like what is the point in me exercising? Eating well? Spending money on sw? Spending money on the right food? I'm so close to giving up.

Hiya honey,

Don't give up, I know you don't feel like it at the moment, but you have done so, so well! You lost 3lbs last week! That is an amazing loss and you have lost 5 stone so far? I mean 5 stone!! If the scales are showing a gain- you know they can fluctuate day to day, don't let them trick you into feeling down :(

This is 5 stone fish- you aren't carrying this around with you anymore? How amazing is that? Image putting that back on now?

fishwmu.jpg

The weight will come off, it might be slow some weeks, some weeks you might maintain, but you know the plan works, the 5 stone you have lost proves that my darlin!

Also- on the weeks that you wonder why am I bothering, whats the point- the point is not only are you loosing weight, you are improving your health, changing your life, extending your life even! When you come to wanting babies if you do, you are preparing to be a healthy and fit mummy to give yourself the best chance of having a fit and healthy pregnancy. You are looking after your body filling it with fresh and healthy things showing that you respect it and yourself :)

All of these things come with the healthy eating- so sometimes when the inches and the numbers aren't adding up, remember the other reasons you are doing this honey.

All us of having down weeks and get disheartened. Just don't give up- tomorrow is a new day and hopefully you will wake up feeling great and ready to get back on the wagon, if it takes a few more days then give yourself that time to work things out.

You have from the beginning been an inspiration to me, I have always read your diary and thought how fantastically you do and how interesting and varied you make your food plans. You inspired me to try Zumba!

Keep going Anna- you WILL get there and we will be here right behind you! xxx

Freshstartnewme! said:
Hiya honey,

Don't give up, I know you don't feel like it at the moment, but you have done so, so well! You lost 3lbs last week! That is an amazing loss and you have lost 5 stone so far? I mean 5 stone!! If the scales are showing a gain- you know they can fluctuate day to day, don't let them trick you into feeling down :(

This is 5 stone fish- you aren't carrying this around with you anymore? How amazing is that? Image putting that back on now?

The weight will come off, it might be slow some weeks, some weeks you might maintain, but you know the plan works, the 5 stone you have lost proves that my darlin!

Also- on the weeks that you wonder why am I bothering, whats the point- the point is not only are you loosing weight, you are improving your health, changing your life, extending your life even! When you come to wanting babies if you do, you are preparing to be a healthy and fit mummy to give yourself the best chance of having a fit and healthy pregnancy. You are looking after your body filling it with fresh and healthy things showing that you respect it and yourself :)

All of these things come with the healthy eating- so sometimes when the inches and the numbers aren't adding up, remember the other reasons you are doing this honey.

All us of having down weeks and get disheartened. Just don't give up- tomorrow is a new day and hopefully you will wake up feeling great and ready to get back on the wagon, if it takes a few more days then give yourself that time to work things out.

You have from the beginning been an inspiration to me, I have always read your diary and thought how fantastically you do and how interesting and varied you make your food plans. You inspired me to try Zumba!

Keep going Anna- you WILL get there and we will be here right behind you! xxx

Thankyou so so so much for writing this, it means so so much to me to know I have such amazing support from people like you. All of what you said is so true and makes so much sense.
I ended up going to the gym this morning for 3 hours, I did zumba, body pump and body combat and loved every second of it!
I'm so glad that I have inspired you :) it means so much!!
Thankyou! Tomorrow is another day and it will be a better day :) xxz

So, I went to the gym for 3 hours yesterday as it was the launch of the new les mills body pump and body combat, I also did zumba, I'm aching so badly this morning.
I went out last night for my future brother in laws birthday, the food was amazing!
I had chicken - which was lovely! :)
Back on plan today yay!

15/1/12

Breakfast
Ww strawberry yoghurt

Snack
Chicken pasta pot shot 1 syn

Lunch
Chilli con Carne - extra lean mince, tomatoes, peppers, garlic, onion, chilli powder, mushrooms, celery
Cheese hexa

Snack
Pineapple fingers

Dinner
Chicken
Salad - leaves, peppers, onion,
Rice - half a bag of rice - (cutting down on carbs as much as possible)
Salad cream 1 syn

Total syns; 2

Last edited:
16/1/12

Breakfast
X2 ww sausages 1 syn
Beans
Ketchup 1 syn
X1 bread 1/2 hexb

Lunch
Pasta pot shot 1 syn
Velvet crunch 4 syns
Alpen 1/2 hexb
Pineapple
Orange
Ww yoghurt

Snack
Options 2 syns

Snack
Banana

Dinner
Chicken curry
Rice

Total; 9 syns

Last edited:
Hi Anna, hope you don't mind me popping in to say hello.
Five stone gone already OMG, that is amazing. I am amazed you were thinking of giving up. DON'T YOU DARE! You can't let the numbers dictate how you feel, your diet is great, you are exercising really really well.

Come on Hun, stay with it and enjoy the success to date and all the rest to come. My journey has had its wobbles too, take each day as it comes and try not to jump on the scales every day if you can help it!

I believe in you, jump on board and believe too, you are inspirational as the previous post said.

:bighug: for so far xxx

Trango said:
Hi Anna, hope you don't mind me popping in to say hello.
Five stone gone already OMG, that is amazing. I am amazed you were thinking of giving up. DON'T YOU DARE! You can't let the numbers dictate how you feel, your diet is great, you are exercising really really well.

Come on Hun, stay with it and enjoy the success to date and all the rest to come. My journey has had its wobbles too, take each day as it comes and try not to jump on the scales every day if you can help it!

I believe in you, jump on board and believe too, you are inspirational as the previous post said.

:bighug: for so far xxx

Hi! Not at all! :)
Thanks so much for your support! It means the world! I am still plodding, hope you're having a fabulous slimming world day! Xxx

So, just did 1 hour body pump - aching already! Not sure of a loss this week but I did go out and enjoyed myself very much, but have tried to stay on track since, so hopefully a maintain, weigh in is thursday so fingers crossed! :)

Hey Hun!

I'm trying body combat tomorrow! Scared! Although went to Zumba again last night and really enjoyed it :)

Glad you are keeping positive! Xx

Hi, so have been MIA for 3 days, I have been off plan. That is all. I'm back on plan today! :)

21 Jan

Breakfast
WW strawberry yoghurt
Bacon sandwich - x3 rashers bacon cooked on george forman :D, x2 wholemeal bread hexb, x1 tbsp ketchup - 1syn

Lunch
Ploughmans lunch;
Assorted leaves, celery, red pepper, grapes, cucumber, carrot
Pickle 1 syn
X2 babybel lights hexa

Dinner
Carrots, peas, green beans
Chips
Pork chops x2
Gravy 2 syns

Treat
Hersheys minature 2 syns

Hexa - babybel light x2 (missing 1 oops!)
Hexb - x2 wholemeal bread
Syns; 6 syns

Last edited:
Back