Anna's Fresh Start Food Diary

Anna_Claire

Hi all SW buddies,

It's been a while sine I last logged into here, proberly a couple of months at least. In those months I luckily haven't put any weight on but I certainly haven't been keeping to the plan and I think I needed that break.
I am now ready to get back on the SW wagon and determined to get my 1 stone sticker in the next couple of weeks.
One thing that really helped me last time was a food diary so that's my first step -

Thursday -
Breakfast - 1 x Alpen light bar 1/2 HEXB & 1 x apple
Lunch - Jacket Potato, baked beans, mix salad & 2 x passion fruit
Dinner - Salmon, new Potatoes crushed with extra light philadelphia (4 syns approx) & lots of veg :)
Snack - Alpen light bar second 1/2 HEXB & cheesecake muller light 2 syns??
HEXA - Milk in T&C

Total - 6 syns - estimated

So it feels good to be back in control, fingers crossed for a good week!

x

Last edited:
Friday -
Breakfast - All Bran & milk - HEXA & HEXB
Lunch - Plain jacket potato & mix salad
Dinner - BBQ - grilled chicken & prawns, tuna & pasta salad with mayo - 5 syns, 1 x hardboiled egg & couple of new potatoes
I did have quite a few pimms so I know I've gone over syns today.

Last edited:
Hi there its really good you have not put on but been off plan. Good luck with getting started again. Just to let you know the new Mullerlight Strawberry Cheesecake and New York Cheesecake are 1 syn each.

Hi there its really good you have not put on but been off plan. Good luck with getting started again. Just to let you know the new Mullerlight Strawberry Cheesecake and New York Cheesecake are 1 syn each.
Hi Theresa,
Thank you for the message and syn advise ... always welcomed! Tonight is my first WI after a week of trying much harder. I know I over synned on Fri & Sat night (alcohol is my downfall!) but I'm hoping my good choices over the rest of the days will show on the scales!
Fingers crossed x

Saturday -
Breakfast - Nil
Lunch - Baxters Light Minestrone Soup HEXB and mixed salad
Dinner - Pasta salad with tomatos and mozzerella HEXA (?)
Snack - 10 olives - 1 syns
Again went over syns with alcohol though :(

Sunday -
Breakfast - plain bagel & marge - 5 syns for marge ... bagel??
Lunch - Light choice from costa coffee - Chicken thai flatbread, less than 350 calories but no idea on syns!
Dinner - Homemade SW bolognese & cheese HEXA

Monday -
Breakfast - Apple
Lunch - chicken salad
Dinner - Homemeade chicken stirfry with rice
HEX A - milk but no HEXB!
1 x glass of wine - 6 syns

I think the nights out last week and a couple of weeks not 100% on plan caught up with me as I gained 1.5lbs this week :( Beacuse I'm a slow loser this is quite a big gain for me and I certainly feel quite bloated!
I am determined to do better this week as I really want to get losing again!

Thurs -
Breakfast - melon & grape salad & fat free yoghurt
Lunch - chicken salad and veg rice
Dinner - Curry!! not the best I know but I tried my best - Chicken Shashlick with mixed salad 5syns I think, spoonful of veg rice 2 syns?, 2 small glasses of wine 12 syns
Approx 20+ syns

Friday -
Breakfast - Mixed fruit salad
Lunch - wholemeal sandwich HEXB
Dinner - TBC

Back