Anna's WW journey

Well done on your weight loss Anna, that's great.

I've started walking the dog every day so I get about 14 activity points a week. I'd like to do more but I have arthritis in my hip, knee and ankle (one of the reasons I finally decided to get some weight off!).

Well done on your weight loss Anna, that's great.

I've started walking the dog every day so I get about 14 activity points a week. I'd like to do more but I have arthritis in my hip, knee and ankle (one of the reasons I finally decided to get some weight off!).

Thank you :)

You are doing well with your activity points :D I can relate to having problems with exercise as I have Fibromyalgia and Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy so activity can be difficult/painful. That's why I'm soooo chuffed with the points I've been able to earn :D

congrats on your loss, thats amazing! :) xxx

Ouch. You will certainly know where I'm coming from then. Doubly well done on the exercise points!

Thank you :) I can appreciate how determined you are to lose weight, you wouldn't put yourself through all that activity otherwise as it really is not easy when your body is working against you. I hope it pays off for you & things improve :)

That's very kind, thank you. I parked my car half a mile from town today and walked into town and back and I'm very proud of myself :)

That's very kind, thank you. I parked my car half a mile from town today and walked into town and back and I'm very proud of myself :)

Yay!! Well done :D I walked my way to 5 activity points this morning :) I'm sore now but it was worth it.

I've got so in to walking now that last night when it was forecast rain I was disappointed as I wanted to walk my way to some more activity points. Well today is sunny & the sky is blue, no sign of a cloud so they got that wrong We are due sun all day now so I'll be walking instead of taking the car again today :)

I know it's still very early days for me but I'm very aware that if I don't get active & make the necessary life style changes I'll just do that same I've done in the past, lose weight only to put it all back on again & them some :( This time I plan on loosing it & keeping it off & if that means I save on petrol as well then that's an added bonus ;)

I know it's still very early days for me but I'm very aware that if I don't get active & make the necessary life style changes I'll just do that same I've done in the past, lose weight only to put it all back on again & them some :( This time I plan on loosing it & keeping it off & if that means I save on petrol as well then that's an added bonus ;)

Aww well done Anna you are doing sooooo well! You sound so determined! x

Aww well done Anna you are doing sooooo well! You sound so determined! x

Thank you :) I have no choice really. I have 2 children to think of & their futures as well as mine. It's either WW or weight loss surgery so this has to work. I would hate it if I died of a weight related illness & my children were left wondering why I didn't love them enough to lose weight. Failure is not an option.

Anna, I just love reading your thread. I just know you are going to be one of those people who posts their before and after shot and we all think WOW. You are so determined and you are doing it for all the right reasons.

Goodluck. You are doing so well x

And think of all the improvements to your quality of life and also theirs Anna. It's win/win :)

I am already looking forward to that :) It's a really big motivator for me, that & knowing I will be giving us all the best possible future. Also some of my family are type 2 diabetic due to their obesity, I am not going to risk that.

It makes me really sad to think of the things I can't do or struggle with now because of my weight. I look forward to the day that is no longer an issue.

Anna, I just love reading your thread. I just know you are going to be one of those people who posts their before and after shot and we all think WOW. You are so determined and you are doing it for all the right reasons.

Goodluck. You are doing so well x

Awww, thank you, what a really lovely thing to say :)

I agree. On both counts. It was a lovely post and very true as well - I for one am really looking forward to seeing your before and after shots x

I agree. On both counts. It was a lovely post and very true as well - I for one am really looking forward to seeing your before and after shots x

Thank you, I'm feeling really touched by the support :)

I will post those pictures when I get there :) It feels kinda weird that I need to lose half my body weight. Right now I am really looking forward to loosing my toddler ;) he weighs 32 pounds & is very heavy to carry so that will give me a really good sense of what I have achieved. As for my 12 year old, I wont lose her for a good while yet LOL :D

your thread is a real inspiration Anna, and like everyone else I love reading it! You are doing so well so far and I know you will carry on the same! xxx

your thread is a real inspiration Anna, and like everyone else I love reading it! You are doing so well so far and I know you will carry on the same! xxx

Thank you, that's really kind of you to say :)

Back