Anna's WW journey

Sorry to hear your not well! .. Its always 10xs worse when youve got a toddler to entertain at the same time, (ive got a 3yrold) ...
Hope your feeling a lil better! ...

Get well soon xx

I did some work instead, Anna, which at least made me less worried about that. Had a lovely lie-in this morning though. How are you feeling today?

I did some work instead, Anna, which at least made me less worried about that. Had a lovely lie-in this morning though. How are you feeling today?
Glad you got the lie-in :)
hope your feeling better hun xx
Thank you :)

I'm still feeing rough but I have been out for a short walk & got some fresh if damp air. My toddler is now looking like he's getting it :sigh: It's hard enough feeling rough but looking after a 2 year old who is poorly at the same time is exhausting.

I've had the munchies again today so not done as well with my points, I'm going to go over them a bit today :eek:

Never mind, you've got plenty of time to pull it back x

Good point, thank you. I've just worked out my weeks food plans so I can make up for todays munchies. I now need to be a saint all week :innocent0002:

Well done on this weeks result, hope youre feeling better x

Thank you :)

I am starting to feeling better, I even went shopping this evening :) I live close to a shopping centre & needed to go to Evans to get some Jeans. The ones I had been wearing are now so lose on me they have literally been falling down as I walk. I got fed up with constantly pulling them up so have now bought the next size down :D It was a quick trip as I just bought the same jeans in a smaller size but it was good to get out & great to need to buy smaller jeans :D

I am glad you are feeling a little better Anna. Great news that you need new jeans. You are doing so well. Keep up the good work :D

I am glad you are feeling a little better Anna. Great news that you need new jeans. You are doing so well. Keep up the good work :D

Thank you :) I normally hate going clothes shopping but it wasn't too bad as it's because I've shrunk ;) I hope the new jeans don't fit me by Christmas.

glad your a bit better... smaller size jeans sound good to me x

:) x

glad your a bit better... smaller size jeans sound good to me x

:) x

Thank you :) Trouble with the smaller jeans is now my tops look rather baggy... ;)

^^^ time for some new tops then too ;)

^^^ time for some new tops then too ;)

I've just been going through my wardrobe which for some reason my toddler found rather entertaning :) I didn't have any size 24 jeans which is why I had to buy some last night but I have got jeans & trousers in every size from 22-12 so no need to buy anymore. I found 6 tops that fit me again :D & I've got quite a few in sizes 24-12 so hopefully I wont need to buy too many clothes along the way :D

I've got a few things that are too big for me now but in near new condition so I'll be taking them to the charity shop later :)

Great fun!! :party0049:

I'm struggling today. I'm within my points, I'm not hungry but for some reason really want some rubbish to eat. I don't need it, just want something to munch on & of course only unhealthy things are appealing :argh:

I've managed to stick to my points today (I've got to have 4 less each day for a few days to make up for yesterdays munchies :eek:). Instead of eating I went on the exercise bike & once my toddler was up from his nap we took the dog for a walk :chores016: and then my toddler kept me busy. Now he's asleep & my husband has just gone out. Normally I'd sit here with some chocolate but instead I'm on minimins & I'm going to take the chance to have an early night :)

well done.... for getting over the munchies... and exercising instead!!!! I've had all my points too today.... lol ussually have a snack around 8.30.... so i'm also here on mini's n thinking of an early night x

well done.... for getting over the munchies... and exercising instead!!!! I've had all my points too today.... lol ussually have a snack around 8.30.... so i'm also here on mini's n thinking of an early night x

:D I figure if I'm in bed at least I'm not eating LOL I've just done 30 mins of the wii fit, step areobics, possbily not the best thing to do when I'm still housing some bugs but it took my mind of eating :rolleyes:

:D I figure if I'm in bed at least I'm not eating LOL I've just done 30 mins of the wii fit, step areobics, possbily not the best thing to do when I'm still housing some bugs but it took my mind of eating :rolleyes:

well done you x i'm still sat here x girls just off to bed... gonnna drink my water... and have a bath b4 bed x

Back