Anna's WW journey

well done you x i'm still sat here x girls just off to bed... gonnna drink my water... and have a bath b4 bed x

Now why didn't I think of that? I normally have a shower but a nice long soak in the bath... :rolleyes:

I've had a really horrid 2 days, very stressful & very upsetting & far from resolved :cry: It's times like this that I appreciate my husband & children even more.

One really good thing though is I have not gone over my points :) I did have too few yesterday but that has just ended up balancing out the day earlier in the week when I had the munchies. Today I have made sure I stick religiously to WW as I know at times of extreme stress I'm prone to hitting the chocolate & anything else unhealthy, your classic comfort eater. Instead I've talked, talked & talked some more to my husband about everything. I still feel very stressed & fragile but at least I'm dealing with it in a healthier way. It's going to be a long & bumpy journey dealing with this so I need to work extra hard at sticking to my points & exercising.

congrats on not going over your points - its so easy to do if you're stressed or upset!

hope you're doing okay, and good luck with your week - you can do it :)

well done for sticking in there even though your going through a sticky time x x x

Nas x

Sorry, to hear you are having a rough time at the mo. I hope you are ok. Well done on seeing it through. You are doing brilliantly x

well done for sticking in there even though your going through a sticky time x x x

Nas x

Thank you :)

congrats on not going over your points - its so easy to do if you're stressed or upset!

hope you're doing okay, and good luck with your week - you can do it :)

Thank you :) I'm still feeling fragile but the shock has worn off now. My stress levels are through the roof but I'm soooo glad I'm doing WW as it's really giving my confidence a much needed boost :) It's good knowing that even with everything I'm having to deal with right now I am still doing something that's really about looking after me & my future, yay to WW! :D

Sorry, to hear you are having a rough time at the mo. I hope you are ok. Well done on seeing it through. You are doing brilliantly x

Thank you, I have genuinley appreciated every message of support I have recieved :)

Well done for getting through all this whilst sticking to points hun :) you really are in control and that is such an achievement!! Big hugs xxx

Well done for getting through all this whilst sticking to points hun :) you really are in control and that is such an achievement!! Big hugs xxx

Thank you, it's been helpful to at least have something in my control this week, I think that's a big part of why I've managed to stick to it.

Hi Anna - sorry I've not been on for a while. Hope you are ok and whatever is going on for you can soon be resolved x

Thank you. Sadly part of it will never really be resolved. My parents gutted my grandfathers flat (he died & I was VERY close to him) without telling me so I never had the chance to take anything. There were things there I'd given my grandparents that were priceless to me & are now gone forever. They had said they wouldn't get rid of anything without telling me first so you can imagine how upset I was to find this out.

There has been a lot of other things going on but this was the final straw, I'm devistated as I can never get those things back, gone forever :cry:

I was just wondering how many activity points everyone earns? I've been trying to be more active, walking instead of taking the car at times etc. It's weigh in day tomorrow & I've got 13 activity points for this week, last week it was 12. I didn't end up using any of this weeks points after all :) Hopefully next week I'll earn at least 14.

I earned 14 this week :) well done on 13 hun, that's great going!! x

Thanks & well done on your 14 :D I even looked up aqua aerobic classes thanks to a certian someone on here talking about them ;)

Families can do terrible things can't they? I had some similar things happen when my dad died - I don't know why it seems to bring out the worst in people. I'm so sorry for you.

Families can do terrible things can't they? I had some similar things happen when my dad died - I don't know why it seems to bring out the worst in people. I'm so sorry for you.

Thank you, I'm sorry you have a similar experience. I am devistated that I've lost those things that I thought I would always have to remember him by, he had kept the gifts I had given him as a child & I so wanted those back as they clearly meant a lot to him. I'm also hurt beyond words that my parents did this.

Have you spoken to your family, or made any decision as to whether you want to say anything to them about it? My mother and I didn't speak for quite some time after my dad died and I've still never really said anything to her about it.

Have you spoken to your family, or made any decision as to whether you want to say anything to them about it? My mother and I didn't speak for quite some time after my dad died and I've still never really said anything to her about it.

Yes I talked to them as soon as I found out whilst fighting back the tears, I was being selfish for being upset about it apparently :confused: All they had to do was email me & tell me what date they had arranged for it to be gutted as I have a key & live close by... I had been told that is what they would do so there was no rush to take anything as his home is not sold yet anyway. At least all the wonderful memories I have can never just be thrown away, those I will have forever.

That's the important thing to remember hon; how much you guys loved each other - the rest is just stuff. Thinking of you x

Thank you :)

I lost 1.75 pounds this week :D:D:D

Hi Anna, how you doing? 1.75lbs is fantastic! Well done! Great news on your activity points! I earned 19.5 this week but I am a little bit of a fanatic lol! Plus I don't eat them and i probably should. Doing myself more harm than good i reckon.

Well done again on a great week x

Back