Anna's WW journey

I'm really pleased, even though my weigh in day has moved a day early I've still lost 2.75 pounds!! My meal out obviously caused no damage :D

I do still need to make some changes though. Yesterday whilst I stuck 100% to my points I didn't make good food choices. I put it down to TOTM & craving sweet things but still not ideal :ashamed0005:

Last edited:
Well done Anna!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great loss.

I wouldn't worry too much about your choices if you are losing weight. Sounds like you are doing just fine. Plus including the foods you want in your daily points will allow you to stick to it for longer. I'm like you...i could do with cutting out the snacks a bit but i like them and they are within my points so i think what the hell. Plus i choose healthier snacks....french fries, iced gems, mini milks etc so not all bad.

Well done again!

Well done Anna!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great loss.

I wouldn't worry too much about your choices if you are losing weight. Sounds like you are doing just fine. Plus including the foods you want in your daily points will allow you to stick to it for longer. I'm like you...i could do with cutting out the snacks a bit but i like them and they are within my points so i think what the hell. Plus i choose healthier snacks....french fries, iced gems, mini milks etc so not all bad.

Well done again!

Thank you :) I guess I'm being a bit hard on myself. I am eating my 5 a day of fruit/veg, 1/2 pint skimmed milk a day etc. I've still got 29 points a day so snacking is an easy way of using some of them up.

Well done :D x

Thank you :) I'm sure all the walking & going on the exercise bike helped. I've even managed to walk my son to pre school 2 mornings now :)

Well done Anna, that's a fab loss. I wouldn't worry about snacking. As long as you are staying in points and you are.

Glad you enjoyed your meal out :)

Well done Anna, that's a fab loss. I wouldn't worry about snacking. As long as you are staying in points and you are.

Glad you enjoyed your meal out :)

Thank you :) The meal out was even better now I know I can eat out & still lose weight :D

I'm feeling rather sorry for myself today. A migraine hit last night & I'm still very hung over from it. I got very little sleep as it didn't peak until around 5am by which time my toddler woke up :( He's being very good today, still in his pyjamas & thankfully content with being read to & playing by himself with the TV on in the background, he must think it's Christmas as he doesn't normally get to watch so much TV :rolleyes:

I'm so hung over from the migraine I really am struggling just to keep my eyes open.

I've changed my food plan for today as I'm still rather nauseous. I love WW :D this is where being able to eat anything really helps I know I need to make sure I eat & get lots to drink or I'll go straight in to another migraine.

I'm feeling rather sorry for myself today. A migraine hit last night & I'm still very hung over from it. I got very little sleep as it didn't peak until around 5am by which time my toddler woke up :( He's being very good today, still in his pyjamas & thankfully content with being read to & playing by himself with the TV on in the background, he must think it's Christmas as he doesn't normally get to watch so much TV :rolleyes:

I'm so hung over from the migraine I really am struggling just to keep my eyes open.

I've changed my food plan for today as I'm still rather nauseous. I love WW :D this is where being able to eat anything really helps I know I need to make sure I eat & get lots to drink or I'll go straight in to another migraine.

Sorry to hear you have a migraine, i get alot of migraines and some can be totally crippling, i cant even get out of bed sometimes. Hope you feel better soon.

Well done on the weightloss, that is brilliant! xx

Sorry to hear you have a migraine, i get alot of migraines and some can be totally crippling, i cant even get out of bed sometimes. Hope you feel better soon.

Well done on the weightloss, that is brilliant! xx
Thank you :)

Sorry you get them as well :( I used to get 2 a week but after having my toddler I only get 1-2 a month on average. They always land me in bed unable to do anything, can't tollerate light or sound, not fun. I'm just feeling hung over now & very tired. I'm always very aware that if I'm not careful I can trigger another one so I've had a very quiet day. Hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow :)

I'm feeling much more human today although I still have a lingering headache. I'm glad the weather is better, I want to get out & walk as much as possible. If I can reach my Christmas goal then by Christmas my BMI will be just under 40. I soooo want to be just obese rather than morbidly obese so am doing everything I can to reach that goal. The dog is exhausted :chores016:

I'm feeling much more human today although I still have a lingering headache. I'm glad the weather is better, I want to get out & walk as much as possible. If I can reach my Christmas goal then by Christmas my BMI will be just under 40. I soooo want to be just obese rather than morbidly obese so am doing everything I can to reach that goal. The dog is exhausted :chores016:

I think you must have cursed me lol. I have been sent home ill today as i have a migraine and ive been to the doctors and been prescribed tablets left right and centre... wafers, sachets and tablets to take at night. Oh i will see how it goes. Feel a bit better from earlier but it's still there. Not that a computer screen will help me lol but im going out of my mind lol! Hope your headache disappears soon xx

I think you must have cursed me lol. I have been sent home ill today as i have a migraine and ive been to the doctors and been prescribed tablets left right and centre... wafers, sachets and tablets to take at night. Oh i will see how it goes. Feel a bit better from earlier but it's still there. Not that a computer screen will help me lol but im going out of my mind lol! Hope your headache disappears soon xx

Oh no! I hope the medication helps & you are soon over the worse :hug99: They really are horrid, a headache I can live with but migraines, I dread them hitting.

Excellent work! I have been walking more too. I hope it helps us both.

Goodluck!

Excellent work! I have been walking more too. I hope it helps us both.

Goodluck!

Thank you :) I hope it helps you too, I often hear about how walking is a great from of exercise, I hope it's true :) I walked my son to pre school this morning & am now sitting down recovering. I hope I'll feel able to walk to collect him as well but I wont decide until nearer the time. He's only in school 2.5 hours.

It's hard work walking when I'm carrying a whole extra person in weight but I'm getting a real buzz from managing it :D

Walking is great excersize! and FREE ... My lil boy is at school each morning and i told myself id walk there each day . and i sorta ummm well drive instead! LOL how bad is that its only 15 mins walk away lol

keep up the good work!

Walking is great excersize! and FREE ... My lil boy is at school each morning and i told myself id walk there each day . and i sorta ummm well drive instead! LOL how bad is that its only 15 mins walk away lol

keep up the good work!

I do like the FREE part to walking ;) You should join me & start walking your son to school as well :) Good exercise & you'll save money as well :D

Back