Anna's WW journey

If you look on Noreen's Eating Out website (in the sticky) there is a page of low point snacks (its not just about eating out). Worth taking a look on there xxx

Anna, I just wanted to let you know that the muscles in my bum have started hurting too ;)

If you look on Noreen's Eating Out website (in the sticky) there is a page of low point snacks (its not just about eating out). Worth taking a look on there xxx

Thank you, I'll take a look :)

Anna, I just wanted to let you know that the muscles in my bum have started hurting too ;)

Glad it's not just me :D Good for you, I'm quite enjoying all the walking but then the weather is rather nice, not sure how I'll feel about it when it's cold & wet...

Id recommend Frazzles, pink & whites, cadburys low fat choc mousse, a WW yoghurt & an apple.

Thank you :) Is one pink & white one point? I've not bought any for a long time. I did get some frazzles today :)

Why don't you use that point to give your body a little treat? Do you know that just 2 brazil nuts contain the daily amount of selenium (regulates your thyroid function so might give your weigh loss a little boost) your body needs? Or a handful of sunflower seeds or blueberries (a superfood). It would be like a little thank-you to your bod for working so hard for you and losing weight!

Last edited:
Why don't you use that point to give your body a little treat? Do you know that just 2 brazil nuts contain the daily amount of selenium (regulates your thyroid function so might give your weigh loss a little boost) your body needs? Or a handful of sunflower seeds or blueberries (a superfood). It would be like a little thank-you to your bod for working so hard for you and losing weight!

I hadn't thought about nuts or seeds, thank you :) I already eat blueberries yum

I also eat WW hoops and puffs

Irene xx

Thanks Irene :) I eat the puffs, didn't know they did hoops as well :) I might have to go & look in another store as I can't get some of the other things suggested in mine & it's a Tesco superstore!

I feel horrible today :sick: I've got a sore throat & sinusitis which is really making my eyes & head hurt. It was only a matter of time really as my toddler is a little snot monster at the moment.

I'm not going to do any exercise today as I'm feeling the backs of my legs as well as my bum so a day off is called for, plus I don't really feel up to it anyway.

So a lazy day it is :coffee: I think I might look at my meal plan for today again as there's nothing like feeling horrid to change your appetite & what you feel like eating

y do u feel you need to eat rubbish.... can u not have something within your points allowance? :)

have you tried having a nice, warm relaxing bath.... than maybe focus on having nice warm soip for lunch? :) x ( i only have soup wen ill!!!)

y do u feel you need to eat rubbish.... can u not have something within your points allowance? :)

This is what I'm now doing, you knocked some sense in to me before I went off the rails, thank you :D I've earnt 12 activity points so far this week so I'll use some of those :) It means I can have some muchies as well as some more sensible choices :)

Aww, I'm sorry you're feeling poorly. I always eat rubbish when I'm poorly too (but then I always eat rubbish when I'm not poorly as well, lol). Try your best to keep away from the bad foods, but I know that's easier said than done, especially when you're feeling crappy and need something comforting.

Sorry I can't offer any words of wisdom, but I'd be a total hypocrite if I even tried, haha.

I hope you're feeling better soon x

Thank you :D Before WW I wouldn't have even thought about what I was eating, I'd have just ate loads of munchies/junk. It's good to be doing something that at least helps make you aware of old habits & makes you think twice, even if you do the same old thing ;)

have you tried having a nice, warm relaxing bath.... than maybe focus on having nice warm soip for lunch? :) x ( i only have soup wen ill!!!)

A bath sounds wonderful although my toddler might not approve ;) I might have a long soak this evening though when my husband gets home & I've got some soup lined up for lunck now, thank you for the ideas. I think all the bugs have removed my ability to think of sensible options :rolleyes:

Back