Anna's WW journey

If you've stuck to it 100% then there's nothing to worry about, i'm sure it will be fine. Even if it is a STS then that's still good :D Don't let it get you down, stay positive and focus on getting to that 2 stone xxx

PP is right. you know you have done your best so what will be will be. good luck though x

Thanks. It's just that when I weighed myself during the week I had gained 3.5 pounds just because I'd started eating & drinking again (I did get very dehydrated due to the high fever) :( That was only a few days ago so to have lost 3.5 pounds in such a short space of time is unlikley. I know I've still had a good loss having lost 7 pounds last week that even if I've gained some weight tomorrow it's still a good loss over 2 weeks.

Just hard to lose & then face gaining when I've stuck to it 100% :(

I guess it's the same as going from a VLCD to WW, if you haven't been eating you risk STS or a gain when you start eating again.

ach sometimes I weigh 3lb more at night than I do in the morning! I would just wait and see what happens tomorrow. Fingers are crossed!!!

ach sometimes I weigh 3lb more at night than I do in the morning! I would just wait and see what happens tomorrow. Fingers are crossed!!!

Thank you. I only ever weigh myself first thing in the morning so it's always comparable :)

Yeah me too now!! far too depressing otherwise!! ha ha!

Good luck Anna. I am worried about tomorrow too. TOTM is on her way over here :( grrrrrrrr

Good luck Anna. I am worried about tomorrow too. TOTM is on her way over here :( grrrrrrrr

Thank you :) TOTM has the real habit of showing up at the most anoying times! I'm sure if men had to go through it there would be a 'cure' by now ;)

Don't worry too much, like the others have said if you stuck to yr points, all will be fine in the long run :)

Btw I'm studying with OU - having an enforced year off as no funding - but can't wait to do E243 Inclusive Education - you'll have to let me know how it goes.

Good luck with yr WI x

Have you weighed in yet Anna? How did it go? xx

Well TOTM well and truly got me. I gained 1lb :( How did you get on this morning?

I put on 1 pound :cry:I'm really disapointed as I stuck to it 100%, I really had hoped for a STS. I know I lost 7 pounds last week but to put 1 back on is still really disapointing:cry:

Oh honey, what a pity. That's still a 6lb loss over 2 weeks and at least you know you haven't cheated or anything. You'll have a good loss next week to make up for it, I'm certain x

Oh Anna please don't be down. I gained 1.2lbs this week and i only lost 2.25lbs last week. C'mon, we are going to stay positive for each other! 1lb is not bad at all and I am sure next week will be just fine :) Chin up mate x

Oh hun, sorry to hear you gained, it's probably just your body playing catch up with all those pounds you lost last week! You'll have it off in to time!x

dont get upset! considering you weighed yourself earlier in the week and had put on 3.5lbs, it at least means your body is heading in the right direction again :) you will easily have that and more off next week and be celebrating your 2 stone achievement! :D *big hugs* x

Thank you for all the messages of support, I've been really stupid today though...

I've gone massively over my points today thanks to an unexpected trip to pizza hut. I ate wayyyy too much & will now be spending the rest of the week trying to claw it back. I'm mad at myself as I know I went off the rails because of today's weigh in, idiot I am as it's just made things worse. It wouldn't be too bad if I could exercise but now I'll be facing a possible gain again next week. Lesson learnt, don't go out for a meal when feeling fed up!

I now feel stuffed & rather sick so it REALLY wasn't worth it. My stomach is so going to act up tomorrow.

This is my own stupid fault so I now need to work hard to minimise the damage. It is horrifying just how many points you can clock up at pizza hut.... :eek:

Feeling a lot more positive today after what was a very difficult day yesterday.

My toddler threw tantrum after tantrum as he's still tired after being ill himself. Toddler tantrums are hard work at the best of times, trying to be all happy & jolly faced by tantrums all day is hard work! :( Trying to do it when getting over flu is even harder, I did my best 'cBeebies presenter' impression all day, it was exhausting! Thankfully he rarely has tantrums so it was very out of character for him so I know it was because he was tired & not 100%. He has woken up in a much brighter mood today :D

It was his parents evening at pre school last night so my MIL baby-sat which meant whilst dealing with the tantrums I had to try & do the house work to squeaky clean standards. After parents evening my husband & I went to pizza hut hence the over eating yesterday, but by that point I was just glad to be out of the house & away from tantruming toddlers, the fact I'd already eaten nearly all my points seemed fairly irrelevant at the time

On the plus side the parents evening went well, my toddler was described as a delightful little boy, a real joker, always laughing & very compassionate towards other children. At not quite 2.5 years old he is mixing well with the other children & they are having no behaviour problems with him = one proud mummy moment :D:D:D

So today I am back on track & will be dropping 4 points a day for the rest of the week to try & limit the damage from pizza hut where I ate a truly shocking amount of points, even the 4 a day doesn't come close :eek:

Hey hun, happens to the best of us. After not eating v much the other week while you were ill, it might be the kick start your metabolism needs. You're taking the right approach anyway, cutting down by 4 points a day plus your activity points can go towards it as well. At least you did it at the right end of the week lol.

Congrats on the proud mummy moment. You are lovely so it comes as no surprise to me that the little one is lovely too x

Back