Anna's WW journey

sounds like a plan :) i have to admit, i think i am the same as you - i didnt feel deprived when i was banking in advance for Taybarns but on other occasions I think when the damage is done I feel deprived for having to give up things for something thats now in the past. I would do as you say and just keep on with your activity and take it one day at a time :) i'm sure your blip last week was just your body taking into account that you'd not been eating enough and it will still come off quickly whatever you choose to do :) x

i agree with you too... i can forward plan and bank... but to claw bank points makes me lose the plot!!!! so now i think better to draw a line under it.. and just stick with it :) x

Thank you, it's good to know it's not just me that feels this way :)

What gets me is we hardly ever eat out. We went to the Harvester not long after I had started WW, it was the first meal out this year. Then on Monday we had pizza hut & my husband has just told me we have a baby sitter so are going to the Harvester for a meal tomorrow! This week has been a disaster as far as the diet goes :eek: At least things go back to normal after the weekend :) and there will be no more meals out until Christmas. It's just like a bus, you wait for one for ages & then 2 come along at once :rolleyes:

This weeks weigh in... I dread to think! :eek:

As a mum myself with few babysitting offers I know how you feel. Enjoy the Harvester and start counting your points again on Sunday or Monday :)

Good luck for next week x

As a mum myself with few babysitting offers I know how you feel. Enjoy the Harvester and start counting your points again on Sunday or Monday :)

Good luck for next week x

I hate to admit it but my first reaction was one of frustration (not that I said anything to my husband other than how wonderful etc...) as I've not stuck to my points this week & having another meal out is not good diet wise :eek: Now though I'm really looking forward to it, it will be good to spend some time out on my own with my husband, a rare treat as you know when you have children. I'm hoping for a STS this week as I'll see that as a majour success ;) :D

I am trying to keep today as low in points as I can without starving myself all day before we eat out as I know that will just result in me eating even more later. I'm a tricky old thing when it comes to food! lol

Tomorrow I will be 100% back to counting points all the way to Christmas :D

Have a good and positive day Anna and when you have got through it you will feel so much better! Are you drinking though your 2.5 litres a day? water really does help with weight loss and a lot of the time were thirsty as opposed to being hungry, maybe drink plenty of water as well. It really helped me through the days when i was with cambridge diet!

Have a good and positive day Anna and when you have got through it you will feel so much better! Are you drinking though your 2.5 litres a day? water really does help with weight loss and a lot of the time were thirsty as opposed to being hungry, maybe drink plenty of water as well. It really helped me through the days when i was with cambridge diet!

Great minds clearly think alike as last night I realised I haven't really been drinking enough which is most unlike me :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to today. We are off to Moors Valley this morning for a walk & to see the steam trains (my toddler is train mad but then I've got a model railway so I might have encouraged that ;)). Then the grandparents are taking over at 3pm! :D:D:D So I get the afternoon off, we are out for a meal & then this evening it's Strictly Come Dancing & the X Factor. It's going to be a really good day :D

ooh looks lovely! you have to pay to park though? thats a bit naff :( hope you have a lovely day though :) x

ooh looks lovely! you have to pay to park though? thats a bit naff :( hope you have a lovely day though :) x

We had a really good morning there. The car parking charges are not too bad this time of year but in the summer.... we have a season ticket though as we go there so often & that makes it a lot more afordable. It is beautifully kept & the facilities are very good. The children love it there.

Toddler is having a nap so we are putting out feet up for a while. I'm rather looking forward to our meal out, the grandparents are wonderful for baby-sitting. They have been offering to do it more often which is wonderful :) and my toddler has been asking more often if he can go to Grandad's house to play, very sweet!

i have to say it looks lovely - was the weather good for you? it wasnt too bad up here, a little windy but i was out walking so still got hot and bothered anyway! :p i am so unfit haha!

The weather was OK thankfully, it wasn't sunny, rather grey skies but it stayed dry & was quite mild. I always get really hot & sweaty when I go walking, I'm hoping that improves as I get fitter & lose more weight :rolleyes:

I had a really wonderful day yesterday. It was good at Moors Valley, always nice to get out in the fresh air & whilst the web site is good it doesn't do the place full justice. We love it there & I'm glad it's something the children enjoy doing rather than just sitting home in front of the TV :D

Our meal out was superb. I had gammon & pineapple, baked potato with butter, lots of salad from the salad cart (but mostly pointed things) covered in thousand island dressing & add that to what we had for dessert once home & I really dread to think how many points I ate yesterday :eek: I even had some shortbread when at Moors Valley & a hot chocolate so a really bad day diet wise but soooo worth it so I don't feel at all guilty :)

One thing I am really loving about WW is that I genuinely feel this is a plan for life. It's been an unusual week for me with 2 meals out, I have gone wayyyyy over my points for this week so am expecting a gain at tomorrows weigh in but that's OK. I know that today I am 100% back on track, 100% sticking to my points & will start loosing again soon :D With other diets if I had a bad week it was really hard to get back on track & I always ended up giving up. I feel really positive about WW. This feels like something I can do for life & things like meals out will crop up & I will have weeks where I over eat & possibly gain but at least I know I can just draw a line under it & move on.

I am looking forward to a more normal week, I hope to get walking again as I'm feeling a lot more like my normal self so think I'm finally really starting to put the flu behind me :)

Not had time to catch up today but wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow hun x

sounds like a lovely day yesterday!!!! glad you enjoyed it!!!! I had a munchie day yesterday and ate loads of crap!!! TOTM is due in teh next day or two, but like u i thought that is just one day..... just get straight back onto track today :) x

Good luck for an STS moro x

Love Nas x

Just thought I'd pop in and wish you good luck for tomorrow x

Thanks everyone, I've no doubt that tomorrow will show a gain although I hope for a STS it really is not a realistic expectation.

I've had another really enjoyable day. We went to Poole park this morning, fed the ducks, played at the park & went on the train.
Web site....
Friends Of Poole Park

This afternoon we found out a garden centre has steam trains so off we went & had another ride on a train :)
Web site....
Need inspiration in Bournemouth?
Then we went to for a run around a soft play area although I didn't do much running, more relaxing on a comfortable settee ;):D

A good time was had by all :D

good luck for your weigh in tomorrow - glad you had a great day out today as well - you go some really interesting places! :) x

Good luck for tomorrow! You seem to have done a fair bit of walking so you never know! Fingers crossed!!

Back