~**Anne-Marie's Refeed Diary**~

anne-mariep

Silver Member
:DI am so excited, im finally getting to eat tomorrow haha! This last week has been kinda like torture in a way but ive learnt alot i still know that i need to distinguish between hunger and craving which is VERY IMPORTANT. Got home from work went straight in and got my chicken marinating in lemon juice and ground mixed pepper yum yum can't wait!

Was planning on eating for the first time on Thursday but have decided no point in dragging it out for another day of two shakes. As I’m having my last TFR weigh in on Wed ill also have my first meal. I also don’t want to have my first potato on a night out coz I don’t know how it will go, I could take a year to eat it ha ha! And having salmon on day 4 is less risky than on day 3. Also I’m ready to eat so don’t see the point in delaying anymore. Wish me luck!

Don't think ive lost anything this week it wud have been nice but not the important thing. must go to a new pharmacy tomorrow as unfortunately the one ive been going to for the last 3 months(wow) is goin into liquidation and LT came and took everything off them (so annoyed about that)

So in a way its a whole new chapter : New Pharmacist : New Food Habits and hopefully new body FOREVER.

Here’s my plan, will update if it changes but im hoping to stick to the 3 meals, only the snacks should change well whether I have them or not.

Day 1 Wednesday

Breakfast Choc Shake

Lunch Strawberry Shake

Dinner 4 ozs of Chicken Breast with Ground Pepper corns and lemon juice wrapped in Tin foil and Baked in Oven. Small salad bowl made up of spinach, watercress and rocket, cucumber (2 thin slices), peppers(tiny), bean sprouts(2) and cherry tomatoes(1), dressed with 1 tablespoon of Balsamic vinegar.

Day 2 Thursday

Breakfast Choc Shake

Lunch 130g of tuna in brine with small salad consisting of rocket leaves, cucumber, peppers, cherry tomato, celery and bean sprouts, dressed in balsamic vinegar.

Dinner 4ozs of Cod seasoned with turmeric, pepper and lemon juice wrapped in tinfoil and baked in the oven. 2 heaped spoonfuls of broccoli, sugar snap peas and brussels sprouts

Day 3 Friday

Breakfast Choc Shake

Lunch Tuna Salad; Half a can of tuna with 1 boiled egg and salad consisting of mixed lettuce leaves, peppers, tomato & cucumber with a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.

Dinner 6oz Baked Jacket Potato seasoned with curry powder and pepper with chicken pieces(Quorn) mixed with fromage frais & curry powder, dry fried with 1/2 tomato, spinach, tsp red onion and peppers.

Day 4 Saturday

Breakfast Choc Shake

Lunch 1 wholegrain wrap with lean ham and tiny bit of very low fat mayo. Small bowl of salad, some put into wrap, rest eaten with balsamic vinegar. Tomato, lettuce, cucumber, pepper and watercress.

Dinner Baked Plain Salmon ( I requested only herbs be used no oil, no butter, no sauce) New potatoes, I requested no oil, no butter no sauce and steamed veg same as above. (They have agreed to everything so fingers crossed)

Snack Sugar Free Strawberry Jelly topped with natural yogurt (will bring this with me) Small Mandarin just incase as it will be a long night.

Day 5 Sunday

Breakfast Choc Shake

Lunch 2 slices of wholegrain bread with tuna marinated in black pepper, balsamic vinegar, cucumber, gherkin and tomato

Snack Low Fat Yogurt with plum

Dinner Chicken Breast Baked in the oven topped with herbs and spices. Baked potato topped with low fat fromage frais and spices. 2 spoonfuls of steamed mixed veg.

Snack Sugar Free Jelly with mixed berries.

Day 6 Monday

Breakfast Choc Shake

Lunch Wholegrain wrap with chicken marinated in natural yogurt with cayenne chilli powder and lemon juice over night and lettuce, cucumber and tomato.

Snack Low fat yogurt and banana

Dinner 130g of Tuna marinated in tomato, oregano and basil sauce served with 4ozs of wholegrain pasta.

Snack Natural Yogurt over pineapple

Day 7 Tuesday

Breakfast Choc Shake

Lunch Tuna in wholegrain wrap with very low fat mayo, sweet corn, tomato, cucumber, onion and lettuce.

Snack Apple

Dinner Home made spaghetti bolognaise- ingredients- might try this in the slow cooker for the experiment. Quorn mince; seasoned with pepper and hot chilli powder. dry fried veg- onion, garlic, mushrooms, mixed coloured peppers, courgettes, and chopped tomatoes with basil and garlic, 4 ozs wholegrain pasta

Desert Low fat natural yogurt with mandarin orange slices

Can't believe Im refeeding tomorrow its madness but im so ready which is surprising as i thought i never wud be.

Anyway enough rambling from me off to have my last ever lipotrim dinner shake, then only 2 shakes left before dinner. :):):):):)

Thanks everyone for being there for me through this tough time, Im no a permanent resident on this website cant imagine my life without it. :grouphugg:

Last edited:
AnneMarie, your menus look soooo mouth watering. You have put a lot of thought into it all and I am sure you will be great on the refeed.
lots and lots of luck to you for the next week.
Can't believe your chemist went bust.Thought they were recession proof!!!

AnneMarie, your menus look soooo mouth watering. You have put a lot of thought into it all and I am sure you will be great on the refeed.
lots and lots of luck to you for the next week.
Can't believe your chemist went bust.Thought they were recession proof!!!

Yeah i know and they were always so busy i totally dont understand it! Really nervous bout meeting the new pharmacist i hope she's nice. Thanks for the luck. starting to get nervous now haha!

You're sooo well prepared I'm sure you'll be fine. You will wobble and feel a bit insecure at first probably but stick with your plan and trust the process. We're all here for you and look forward to seeing you in the maintenance forum! xx

Good luck hun with your re feed, you have so organised and well planned, you will be fine. You will feel strange having your first meal, but you will soon get into the swing of things

whooo! How'd weigh in go chick?
Menu looks great and im glad the restaurant is catering for you :) Enjoy your first meal :) x

Thank you all so much. Was feeling kinda sad coz i came home to find my mam eating she said she wud wait for me but she forgot. We both had a cry. Ah Well wat can you do! So ive just made my salad and my chicken is in the oven im just making it a little crispy and golden now. I feel really weird cooking for me so used to cooking for everyone else and I want my chocolate shake how weird i wasnt expecting that.

I lost another 3lbs woo hoo so im offically under 10 stone can't believe it. Hoping to lose at most another half a stone on refeed and maintainance after. Oh well we shall see.

Will let you know how my dinner goes. Im setting the table now with candles and gonna have my water with a slice of lemon can't wait for that. (wont eat the lemon thou old me wud have haha)

Hope din dins was scrummy!!!

Ok so tomatoes are bloody amazing. It took me 30 mins to eat most of it and i reduced the chicken down to approx 3.5oz coz there was some bits i didnt like the look of haha! The balsamic vinegar was totally amazing as well actually all of it was. I went back there after having a break and ate the last bit as i knew i hadnt eaten much chicken and i wud prob be hungry later.

I was so full i had to stop every few bites to relax. And i kept thinking am i full??? My stomach is now doin a crazy dance and making noises like crazy prob having a party coz its finally got something it can digest haha!

The only thing i really want my chocolate shake not coz im hungry but coz im so used to having it. But ill have it in the morning for brekkie. My mam sat with me and watched and listened while i talked bout every thing and how it tasted it was funny.

I just done my tuna salad for tomorrow and holy god 130g of tuna is huge im so not gonna be able to finish dat.

loved my water with lemon it was such a treat. God the whole thing was i can still taste the lovely flavours in my mouth. Every flavour you can really appreciate im so glad i done LT, just to be able to taste everything so well, its amazing.

Yes i know rant rant haha!

Well will post tomorrow to let you know how the huge tuna salad goes. Cant believe i just ate food for the first time in 3 months, its AMAZING.

Love your diary! congrats hun and good luck!

So glad you enjoyed it all so much. It's lovely when that happens! I hope you continue to enjoy savouring all the forgotten flavours :) And WELL DONE on the 3 lbs! Fantastic!! :) xx

well done on your loss chick :) x

Day 2 Refeed

[FONT=&quot]Day 2 Thursday

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Breakfast [FONT=&quot]Choc Shake[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lunch[FONT=&quot] 130g of tuna in brine with small salad consisting of spinach, watercress and rocket leaves, 3 thin slices of cucumber, teaspoon of mixed peppers, 2 cherry tomato, and bean sprouts, dressed in balsamic vinegar.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
So this was yummy really surprised myself by eating all the tuna it took me 45 mins with lots of breaks but was really nice. Tasted exactly like tuna did before LT lovely with balsamic vinegar thou. LOVE TOMATOES. Was really full until after 6 so was very pleased with that.

Drinks in work
4 cups of tea (really need to cut this down i think) with no milk but 2 tablet sweetners in every cup.

2.5 litres of water with thick slice of lemon in it. surprised i drank so much water as i have been struggling recently.

[FONT=&quot]Dinner [FONT=&quot]4ozs of Cod seasoned with turmeric, pepper, tarragon and chillie flakes ( went a bit crazy coz i didnt like the smell so kept adding little bits) wrapped in tinfoil and baked in the oven. 2 heaped spoonfuls of 1 broccoli stalk, 4 long green peas and 1 brussels sprout. [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Really liked the green peas brussels sprouts were much nicer than i remember and the broccoli was nice too especially since the cod was pretty spicy haha!

[/FONT]Drinks at home
2 cups of decaf tea with 2 sweetners in each (so far) will be having only decaf now hopefully if i dont forget to bring the teabags to work. em yeah add 2 more cups one huge cup

Id say just bout 1 more litre of water since ive been home.

I must say this is hard, I knew it would be hard but i miss my dinner shake so much well dats what im thinking coz i feel like something is missing with the dinners. Im hoping once I can have a yogurt or something ill be grand just feels like i need something sweet i tink dats why im drinking all the tea. I'm kinda tempted to have some diet drinks coz i suppose thats better than having something naughty.

Im not hungry which is brilliant but tonights dinner was lacking in some way and i ate it much quicker than the other meals im thinking its coz the veg was much easier to pick up.

I really am learning so much and thank god I have this forum to talk about it.

I said from the beginning I was gonna tell the complete truth in my diary, I hope I am not scaring anyone coz I really do feel like I can do this its just gonna be harder than i thought which I suppose is a good thing coz It means I will appreciate every day I dont gain.

Can't believe I'm heading to day 3 already, potato tomorrow aaah! Should be interesting.

xxxxxxx:flirt2:

Last edited:
AnneMarie, you are doing well keeping to your menus to the letter. Good for you. Guess food just takes a lot of getting used to again. Your diary is going to help a lot of us who will have to follow on.

Well done on your final weigh in and good luck for refeed. You seem pretty organised in your menus and they are looking good. I did laugh when I read your first one ----- 2 beansprouts!!! haha, hope you enjoyed them.

I agree with you on the tomatoes, they tasted lovely when I first had them after TFR.

You're doing really well honey. I think it comes as a bit of a shock to us all how it feels to get back 'into' food again. Perhaps we think that because we've done without it and stuck to a difficult and challenging programme for so long, eating again will be the easy part.

Truth is that this is when the work begins. We can't TFR for life (many would say - unfortunately) so we have to face our food demons and work out our own way to improve on the relationship with food we had before. Because if we don't, we'll go right back to where we were before the LT journey.

I don't want this to sound or seem negative in any way. We've all taken huge and positive steps to get our weight to something we can comfortably live with. We are now in a much better place to face and deal with our food issues and find the way to maintain this that works for us. And everyone will deal with this and do this in different ways.

That's what's so brilliant about this forum imho. The support here is so brilliant.

You'll be fine, a bit wobbly at first is perfectly normal, you'll soon get to grips with things.

Take care xx

well done hun x
hope everything is going fab.
i know you will be great and manage well on refeed.
sorry i wont be around to support you but i'll be thinking of you.
thank you for supporting me with mine.i really appreciate it.
best of luck x

You're doing really well honey. I think it comes as a bit of a shock to us all how it feels to get back 'into' food again. Perhaps we think that because we've done without it and stuck to a difficult and challenging programme for so long, eating again will be the easy part.

Truth is that this is when the work begins. We can't TFR for life (many would say - unfortunately) so we have to face our food demons and work out our own way to improve on the relationship with food we had before. Because if we don't, we'll go right back to where we were before the LT journey.

I don't want this to sound or seem negative in any way. We've all taken huge and positive steps to get our weight to something we can comfortably live with. We are now in a much better place to face and deal with our food issues and find the way to maintain this that works for us. And everyone will deal with this and do this in different ways.

That's what's so brilliant about this forum imho. The support here is so brilliant.

You'll be fine, a bit wobbly at first is perfectly normal, you'll soon get to grips with things.

Take care xx

Yeah its definitely takes some getting used to, the great thing is im so aware of the things i done wrong with food that i can now focus on them. But i'm only just discovering that 'knowing' im allowed food is prob the hardest bit. I knew this would be hard thats why im so grateful to this forum and dats why i want to show how i experience it (even the hard parts) so others know it isnt all easy goin for some.

Thanks for your support, it really helps coz no one seems to understand outside this forum. xxxx

Back