Annoyed!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by AmyLou1976, 20 November 2009 Social URL.

1. AmyLou1976

AmyLou1976 Full Member

Hi, I started Sf yesterday... not bad I have to say. But I was so annoyed cos I bought two tins of the powder, opened one and NO SCOOP! SO I thought oh well I'll open the other, and guess what... no scoop!!!!
    Anyone know how much on average the scoop holds? A table spoon? A couple of tea spoons?
    A but gutted really! x x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Zoe'licious

Zoe'licious Member

Thats terrible i would take them back to the shop where you purchased them and exchange it as faulty goods. For the shake they say use x2 scoops per shake so i would say it works out at approx 4 table spoons per scoop because they do compact a fair bit of powder. Hope this helps & good luck. I only started last Saturday. Zoe

4. AmyLou1976

AmyLou1976 Full Member

Thanks hun, I've been heaping two tablespoons but that was only a guess! x

5. Kes

Kes Gold Member

i think from memory. it tells you on the tin how much (weight wise) it is.... so you could always check via that.. if you have scales...
    they all should have scoops in them and im shocked that they dont... (note to self... keep scoops just in case!!)

6. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

LOL what are the odds of that? Must have been a dodgy scoop batch ^.^ I just measured 2 scoops full and my scales say 40g but the Slim Fast tin says 36.5g (you'll find that info on the nutritional values "per 100g and per serving 36.5g")

7. AmyLou1976

AmyLou1976 Full Member

Brill ta x

8. lindylou

lindylou Silver Member

Hi

I remember buying the tins of Slim Fast a couple of years ago and thought I had no scoop, only to find it pushed deep down into the powder - try having a poke further into the tin with a fork just incase its lurking underneath :D - worth a try anyhow.

9. AmyLou1976

AmyLou1976 Full Member

Yeah I've done that... put a knife through it and slid alongside in every direction, but no scoop! x

10. rachy1986

rachy1986 Full Member

oh no thats bad!take it back !x