Annoyed!

AmyLou1976

Hi, I started Sf yesterday... not bad I have to say. But I was so annoyed cos I bought two tins of the powder, opened one and NO SCOOP! SO I thought oh well I'll open the other, and guess what... no scoop!!!!
Anyone know how much on average the scoop holds? A table spoon? A couple of tea spoons?
A but gutted really! x x x x

Thats terrible i would take them back to the shop where you purchased them and exchange it as faulty goods. For the shake they say use x2 scoops per shake so i would say it works out at approx 4 table spoons per scoop because they do compact a fair bit of powder. Hope this helps & good luck. I only started last Saturday. Zoe

Thanks hun, I've been heaping two tablespoons but that was only a guess! x

i think from memory. it tells you on the tin how much (weight wise) it is.... so you could always check via that.. if you have scales...
they all should have scoops in them and im shocked that they dont... (note to self... keep scoops just in case!!)

Hi

I remember buying the tins of Slim Fast a couple of years ago and thought I had no scoop, only to find it pushed deep down into the powder - try having a poke further into the tin with a fork just incase its lurking underneath :D - worth a try anyhow.

Yeah I've done that... put a knife through it and slid alongside in every direction, but no scoop! x

Back