another 100% challenge....

Doing ok so far today am going to go and cook my WS meal soon, having alternate WS and TS days up until I have my gall bladder out on the 10th July! Going to try to have my WS meal at lunch to give me lots more time to digest properly x

Emma1904 said:
Doing ok so far today am going to go and cook my WS meal soon, having alternate WS and TS days up until I have my gall bladder out on the 10th July! Going to try to have my WS meal at lunch to give me lots more time to digest properly x

Glad it's going well :) all good here too :D

had my first exante bar, choc n orange..... nom nom it was yummy.... xx

i must have another shake just nu..... which one shld i try first? xx

well that was interesting..... creamy, thick but not as banana-ey as lighterlife packs but creamier and smoother. no bad after taste.... actually its quite nice. im gonna say i like it! my fave on ll was the vanilla made in2 a latte.... ill have that in the morning. hope everyone is still in the zone and remember drink drink drink that water!!! im away to take my own advice as im only at 1ltre so far... xx

Did have 3/4 of a chocolate mousse today but it was totally within nutritional restraints and calories so included it within my WS meal which still only bought it to 325 calories! But doing ok! Going to give a soup a try tonight! Hoping I like them!!! X

Oh and I need to get at least 900mls if water in still as well but it shouldn't be a problem! X

Had my WS meal at lunch and now my OH is having hers... I WANT IT!!! Chicken omelette and salad YUMMY!!!!! But going to resist! Putting little man to bed in 15 mins and then having a cup of tea and then some soup!

I CAN BE STRONG!!!!

X

have you had your soup yet? i only got shakes n bars as i hated the soups on ll, let me know how they are as i myt buy a couple individually to try them out? xx

just read your last post and seen youve still to have your soup, thatll teach me to finish reading before i reply!! lol xx

Lol! Hmmm tomato and basil soup... Interesting! Not awful but not out of this world! A bit thick for my liking so may need to put more water in it... It seems to have a very meaty after taste so definitely have with some other liquid like water or tea... It also took me a while to eat it as it was very filling! X

was that your first soup? what others do you have? ive just had the strawb shake and it was delish. totally different to the ll shakes, much more satisfying. not as sweet but tastier??? how much water do you usually use in your shakes and how much do use in your soups? xx

That was my first soup and I used 250ml might try 300ml next time. I use about 300ml in my shakes. The strawberry one was ok, not very sweet but I can totally get used to it! Glad I like most of them! Don't like the chocolate though! Luckily my OH does!

I've got the Thai chicken, mushroom and veg to still try x

ive been using 200mls in myshakes so theyre super creamy and morish, quite like melted ice cream. i didnt like the choc ll shakes at first but when i made them in cold water then popped them in the microwave for 1min they were amazing. it wasnt the same when mixed with hot water.... strange! but i did read on here somewhere that if you have a shake hot you might need some sweetener? i must look that out..... xx

Hey i completed day 2!!!! are any of u having coke zero? well done all who cracked the 2nd day!!! xxx

Completed day two as well! Did have more carb than normal as had a bowl of all bran but this is in my plan as i have gall stones which I'm going into surgery for on the 10th. I have to factor it in about once every two/three days to help me with my digestion and going to the loo!

So I was 100% today and feel good for it! X

Back