Blue's ANOTHER 100 days at 100% challenge.

I havent had a good week, been really really hectic in work, *****y colleagues, stupid boss, got a tummy bug and a head cold, gggrrrhhh! anythink else? :sigh: ...oh yeah TOTM! I have to confess I fell off the wagon MEGA. Im going to hide under the duvet now and not come out.:wave_cry:
New start tomorrow, DAY 1....

Come out from under that duvet! lol You're doing the right thing by just drawing a line under it and cracking on. Don't be too hard on yourself, you're only human - you're designed to eat! I'm totally with you about the other-people-being-idiots thing by the way, that's part of the reason I fell off the wagon recently - frustration at other people's incompetence! And rather than TELL them what I thought, I ate my way through it, like I've done a billion times before. Hindsight's a git lol It does sound like you've had a bit of a rough time. But hey, it's a new day tomorrow

My restart yesterday was going sooo well until I came home and it all went pear-shaped (well technically, it went takeaway-pizza-shaped lol) Doing well today though! Will be good to get Day 1 under my belt... again... for like the 20th time! x

Thanks for that samprand, you sound like me. I tend to go straight for food after an upset or tiredness, bad day etc.... its curbing that habit thats really hard. I have been really down and have had a week of first day attempts. I know this dosent sound good but it is nice to hear that other people have been having similar difficulties starting off too. Thank you for the encouragement and pick me up samprand it helped alot. Good luck tomorrow hun, we can do this, girl power and all that. :) .;) .:p. xx

Yeah, I'm sure we all struggle from time to time. How are you getting on? x

Hi hun I had a really good day so far 100% TS :) Im a bit worried for tonight though as I got to work and my colleague loves sweets and usually brings me loads in as well, Its going to be blinking hard going for 10 hours, :sigh: WILLPOWER! WILLPOWER! WILLPOWER! I think I be saying this all night long. he! he!

How are you getting on?

How did work go? To be honest I've not been doing brilliantly, I've been doing ok up until the evenings and then it's all went wrong. But I've still somehow managed to lose weight. Just weighed myself and have managed to break into the 16's :D So I'm now 16st 13lbs, down from 18. I'm getting paranoid the scales are broken though lol But it still says my boyfriend is the same weight, and I even weigh my dogs on there (just to be sure lol) and they're the same weight as always too. Starting to think I'm NEVER going to get these 100 days under my belt though, with all these restarts. At this rate, everyone else will complete the 100 in February, and I'll finish them next Christmas lol x

I cant believe its been 19 days already today. Had a hectic week wit exams and staff but never cracked managed to stay strong yaaay, had time of the month again after only 2weeks staying away from the scales as I dont want any dissappointments will weigh end of Nov to c how im getting on. let stay strong folks

Blue Butterfly - 2 days done. 98 days to go. Start weight - 253lbs. End weight - ???
sliemox = 19 days done - 81 days to go - start weight 195 - end weight = ?????target
Samprand - 1 days done. 99 to go. Start weight - 17st 5lbs. Current weight - 17st 5lbs. End weight - 14st 7lbs-ish (hopefully!)
Tubbynomore - 0 days done. 100 to go. Start weight - ( we'll see tomorrow) End weight 10st 7 (147 lbs)
Miss Magic - 0 days done. 100 to go. Start weight - 17st 5lbs. End weight - ???
Kenshin112 - 0 days done 100 to go. Start Weight - (see later today) End Weight 13st 7lbs
FifiSands - 0 days done. 100 days to go. Start weight - 21st 1.5lbs. End weight ???
Angel72 - 0 days done. 100 to go. Start weight - 19st 8lbs
H
arry m - 0 days done. 100 to go. Start weight - 237.6lbs. End weight - ???
Sharon000 - 0 days done. 100 days to go. Start weight - ??? End weight - ???

Hi everyone, day 20 is here for me.Carry on and stay strong everyone
Here I go....

Harry you doing so well hun!!

Thanks....

Hiu Dunkniki Welcome hun and good luck!!:) ...

@ harry well done @ Dunkniki u r welcome just copy the loses and add yo name on

Blue Butterfly - 2 days done. 98 days to go. Start weight - 253lbs. End weight - ???
sliemox = 23 days done - 77 days to go - start weight 195 - end weight = ?????target
Samprand - 1 days done. 99 to go. Start weight - 17st 5lbs. Current weight - 17st 5lbs. End weight - 14st 7lbs-ish (hopefully!)
Tubbynomore - 0 days done. 100 to go. Start weight - ( we'll see tomorrow) End weight 10st 7 (147 lbs)
Kenshin112 - 0 days done 100 to go. Start Weight - (see later today) End Weight 13st 7lbs
FifiSands - 0 days done. 100 days to go. Start weight - 21st 1.5lbs. End weight ???
H
arry m - 0 days done. 100 to go. Start weight - 237.6lbs. End weight - ???

still getting on and its becoming a bit easier too....... lets c how it goes

sliemox = 23 days done - 77 days to go - start weight 195 - end weight = ?????target
Harry m - 0 days done. 100 to go. Start weight - 237.6lbs. End weight - ???
Dunxniki - 0 days done . 100 days to go. Start weight 15lb4 end weight ???

So day 1 day had my vanilla shake with hot water was yummy tasted like horlicks! Yum feeling hungry now but taken myself to bed... How often are people doing weigh ins? What other drinks can I have apart from water? X

Hi hun I think everyone weighing in weekly. you can have black tea /coffee, exante water flavourings, bouillon veg stock, coke zero, diet coke/ pepsi i think as well.
you doing well, just think day2 nearly done!!:p ... xx

sliemox = 24 days done - 76 days to go - start weight 195 - end weight = ?????target
Harry m - 0 days done. 100 to go. Start weight - 237.6lbs. End weight - ???
Dunxniki - 0 days done . 100 days to go. Start weight 15lb4 end weight ???

it depends on how u feel about weighing most pple weigh weekly, some do it daily I for one do it evrey fortnght at the moment, but this month will do it at the end of the month thats after 30days coz I have had totm twice this month and my weight loss stalled so i did'nt want the scales to put me down.

So day 2 done have a bit of a headache but otherwise ok! I have been making my shakes with boiling water I prefer them like this as for me more enjoyable and filling do you think it will make a diffrence ( ie cause me not to loose as much weight?)

So day 2 done have a bit of a headache but otherwise ok! I have been making my shakes with boiling water I prefer them like this as for me more enjoyable and filling do you think it will make a diffrence ( ie cause me not to loose as much weight?)

Thanks for the above advice guy wasn't sure on Pepsi max?

Back