Another 4lbs off, just bought me a size 14 dress!! :)

billiebob

Yes!! Got weighed at meeting last night and lost another 4 pounds! Plus my leader had brought with her my 10% keyring which made me childishly chuffed, ha ha, what a saddo! So thats brought me up to 26lbs off in total now, which finally gave me the confidence to go and try on dresses for my birthday in 2 weeks. And I got a gorge one in a SIZE 14! So happy with that! Not had a 14 dress on for at least 2 years, probably more like 3 if I am honest...
So yes anyway I am a very happy weight watcher today! Hooray!
Love, Jo. X x x

Well done.

I started two weeks ago (I'd already lost 1st 8lb on my own but need the shame of the weigh in ha ha) - I've lost 6 1/2 pound in the last two weeks - I can't wait to get into something that's a size 14 - I'm a size 17 at the moment ha ha

Ah thanks fairy, and well done to you too!! I couldnt lose that much on my own totally need the weigh in shame! You have done really fab to achieve that on your own! I know what you mean about the inbetween size thing ive been a 15 for weeks its been doing my head in, so I am really made up to have finally got the 14. Keep it up hun.xxx

Thankyou my new little friend! I am really made up, cant wait to get to 11 stone and do some proper shopping! I tried to reply on other thread but it kept deleting my big long post so I got fed up! Will write it tomoro from work comp. Good luck for your weigh in!xx

congratulations on your weight loss so far, and for also getting into a size 14 dress, thats the best feeling getting into smaller sizes.

Back