another attempt at weight loss

i am considering starting weight watchers this week. I have been doing sw since april and have actually put on weight :cry:. i think my biggest problems are binging and portion control.... love this forum for that wee bit of added support. any tips on the new propoint plan appreciated, i did ww years ago and did points, is there much difference?

I've just moved from sw too Ww. Four days now and I'm loving it!!!

Portion control was for me the main issue too x

lol.. i really cant understand that some food is unlimited.... this just gives me the go ahead to over eat :-(. but hopefully its now onwards and upwards (or should i say downwards)

It takes some time getting used to the fact that you have a weekly allowance to use on top of your daily allowance (soo many people posted saying they were frightened they were going to put on weight when PP first came out) but, eventually you get used to it.

It really is a case of trial and error with then new plan though, some people lose weight on just their daily points, some people only use a fraction of their weekly points as well, and others use ALL their dailies and ALL their weeklies.

However, WW is a lot easier to follow than SW. I was the same as you, got bored with eating the same things day in day out and too frightened to look at a chocolate bar in case I went over my Syns, lol! I must admit, WW doesnt feel so restrictive to me, especially as I do shift work

Good Luck,

Hope you enjoy WW

Sue

You can do it! Judging by your username you have something to motivate you :) Let us know how you get on :)

went to class on my lunch hour and came out feeling very motivated!! sat down and planned my meals for today.... i find if i plan too far ahead i lose interest!! just waiting on potatoes to boil to enjoy a low point dinner.... so far so good today... might go for a walk later if the rain stops... in fact i will pull my hood up and go ahead.. wont get to goal sitting here waiting for the rain to stop..lol

Back