Another exercise thread!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lipotrim123, 9 May 2009 Social URL.

1. lipotrim123

lipotrim123 Member

I know theres lots on this about exercise but I havent entirely made up my mind!
    Would even a half an hour of running/cross training in the gym every day mess up my weight loss?
    Im just starting week two of a three week plan and am craving to go to the gym but im afraid!
    Has anyone else tried this with positive effects?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lilly05

lilly05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Im not sure but why would it effect your weight loss maybe if you done weights then maybe ill think youll be alright x

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I've been going to the gym 3 times a week since week 2 doing light weights and toning and have had great weight loss. Not sure what would happen everyday if you went. They don't recommend much aerobic exercise on this cos your body might go into starvation mode cos of lack of calories, I think.

I've just recently swapped 1 gym session for a swimming session instead for toning and I love it.

I would say give it a go and see how your weight loss is that week. If you're happy keep doing it. I think it's a matter of trial and error.

5. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am so looking forward to going back to the gym next week, as I will be re-feeding on Thursday...Yippee!!! Haven't done any excersise since beginning LT and I seriously need to go back for some toning!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.