Another exercise thread!

I know theres lots on this about exercise but I havent entirely made up my mind!
Would even a half an hour of running/cross training in the gym every day mess up my weight loss?
Im just starting week two of a three week plan and am craving to go to the gym but im afraid!
Has anyone else tried this with positive effects?

Im not sure but why would it effect your weight loss maybe if you done weights then maybe ill think youll be alright x

I've been going to the gym 3 times a week since week 2 doing light weights and toning and have had great weight loss. Not sure what would happen everyday if you went. They don't recommend much aerobic exercise on this cos your body might go into starvation mode cos of lack of calories, I think.

I've just recently swapped 1 gym session for a swimming session instead for toning and I love it.

I would say give it a go and see how your weight loss is that week. If you're happy keep doing it. I think it's a matter of trial and error.

I am so looking forward to going back to the gym next week, as I will be re-feeding on Thursday...Yippee!!! Haven't done any excersise since beginning LT and I seriously need to go back for some toning!

Back