ProPoints Another go.....

teacheronww said:
Looks fab! Is home pride a brand?

image-3159977921.jpg

image-4088465665.jpg

Breakfast. 1 slice wholemeal bread with a cheese triangle, mushrooms and cherry toms cooked in Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. 3PP
Delish :0)

Well I'm ashamed of myself. I've gained 3lbs this week.

We went for a meal yesterday at aroma which is an eat all you like Chinese buffet. It was yummy and I did eat as much as I possibly could lol

Back to it today and hopefully those 3lbs will come off this week. Only problem is my sabotaging OH is off all week!! He did say he will join me in January though. Hope he sticks with it then!

all u cn eat chinese wow theyre my fav lol!

sorry to hear about ur gain hun, as everyone said to me nearly everyone will how a gain sometime in there WW journey it seems alot of us are, i find this time of year there is so much tempation and even though were supposed to say no christmas is only once!! 2 more Weigh ins before christmas and u can get that off huni! then have a good christmas then u and the hubby together in the new year doing it thats fab
xxxx

Hey hon. Sorry to gear bout gain. But Chinese yesterday cud be blame for at least partly a false gain as it may hav still be sitting there from nite before.
But I do love all u can eat buffets! Yum. Had fab one in Liverpool last year! :)
Onwards and downwards as they say. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think I'm gonna come back in the new year and make a fresh start. I've been to docs and I may have something up with my gall bladder. He has given me some tablets to try for 2 weeks and If I'm still getting these bad pains he will send me for a scan. I've taken three so far and it's still the same :0(
Also I have a rotten cold at the mo and that doesn't help because when I sneeze the pain is in agony :0(
Hope to see u all in the new year. I will pop back and see how you're all doing xx

Aawwww luv sounds like ur havin a real rough time at the minute!! Well u get ur self better that's morre important than anything and we will speak again in the new year!
U take care and have a great christmas huni xxxx

You mind yourself hon. Your health is your priority. Hopefully we'll chat in new year when you better. :) xxx

Thanks both. All I really wanted to eat was carbs but feeling a bit better now. Still got pains but not feeling sick :0)
I've started on points today and hopefully keep it up x

SammieAnn87 said:
good lass gettin back on it before christmas coz i couldnt of done it im struggling now
xxx

It's hard this time of year isn't it! We don't really have anything going on before Christmas, just meeting up with my friend on Thursday. Gonna weigh in Xmas eve and hopefully I'll lose a couple :0)
Then I don't really care over Xmas lol it'll be back to it on 2nd jan I think x

Well done on getting back into it! Food looks great. Hope you're feeling better!

Back