Another LT male steps forth

woop woop well done :) x

Woohoo! Fab loss! Well done :D xx

well done x x

Day 9: I went into London yesterday, and Camden the day before, it really knocks me for 6, I am physically drained, by the end of the day, I have never experienced this before.

I am exhausted just by walking around by the end of the day, I don't know how you guys are going to the gym!

Anyway I feel strong in willpower! I hope you are too!

Your body will adapt and become more efficient at using the ketones for energy, so you won't always feel like so drained :) 3 or 4 weeks down the line and you'll hopefully feel totally normal again :)

13lb!! Wow, that must really give you the motivation to carry on!

how are you doing today Cherrycoke? x

Doing great thanks Pudge, really feel that I will succeed this time, thank god!

I feel better about it this time, I want to try on new clothes etc.. How's pudge?

That great,,glad you are feeling so positive! You will be fine :) I bought a dress two sizes small and its hanging on the back of my door! plus i keep trying on all my clothes that ive put to the back of my wardrobe to see if they fit lol! you should do the same!.. im feeling ok,,had a rough past two days with hunger to the max but quite content now which is good! Im also feeling better about it this time than before Christmas.. i wonder what it is! must be new year fever or something! hope it stays..:) x

Yeah me too, I hope I can maintain this level of commitment!

I don't think I am at the point to try stuff on at the moment, I think it will bum me out when they don't fit! But there is a massive bag of clothes in the loft!

This week is so much easier than last week, which is great!

Day 11:

I am not struggling but I wish I was eating something...I have lost the need but not the desire.

I know I can continue this, but I am bored, I want something nice, I saw myself in the mirror today, you know some people see themselves and think I don't want to look like this anymore, I have always looked and thought, the journey is too far and get depressed.

Oh well, its mind weakness not willpower weakness....wheres that water gone?

Hey....just pump in that H20!!!! We have all been through this feeling...it will subside....keep strong! :)

hey cherrycoke...its such a miserable feeling isnt it.. ive often felt the same... but then you have to look at it and say.. "well i may as well keep going or itll just be longer and ill never get there"... this time youre doing something about it...:D

as funky said just keep that water going in and youll be fine..:) let us know how the rest of the day goes..x

Hi Cherrycoke, well done on the 13lbs loss fantastic!. The feelings of just wanting to eat will just come and go throughout your journey, the only way through them is to say yeah i do want to eat but im not going to and wait for the feeling to pass ( it does pass and you feel glad you didnt give in) its natural to feel that way. Good luck you are doing so well :)

Back