Another LT male steps forth

happy days said:
Any tips on how to use this site - want to get ideas on others doing lipotrim

Just spend some time looking around the lipotrim section of this site and get inspired, then start a diary so we can see what you're up to!

welcome aboard happy days..good luck...

Cherrycoke you are amazing down 2 stone already! you must feel great... had a sneaky giggle to myself at you egg jokes pmsl! :)

Keep it up,, the comments will be heading your way any minute now!!...:) roll on another week and another good loss :) xx

haha sure they keep us all entertained....:D well done on getting through nandos... never doubted you but it must be tough,.im just avoiding those places at all costs now! x

I can't believe how boring this diet becomes, it's going through the motions of life without the food, it's not like I have stopped thinking of food, it may have taken preference in my mind, more so than boobs :)p)!!

I don't know how to explain, the need to eat has long gone, the desire hasn't!

Oh well hope you're all doing well!

I can't believe how boring this diet becomes, it's going through the motions of life without the food, it's not like I have stopped thinking of food, it may have taken preference in my mind, more so than boobs :)p)!!

LMAO! How about this to take your mind off food :banana dancer: No? it must be bad then! lol

LMAO! How about this to take your mind off food :banana dancer: No? it must be bad then! lol

Go on Jayne, post the real thing....I dare you! X

Oh no, if I did that, he'd definitely only be thinking about food!
:bolt:

Anyhow, age before beauty! ;)

xx

Hahahaha!!! You lot crack me up, but I will happily accept pics via pm if you want to help me! Hahahaha! Quick I might turn gay I'm thinking of sausage so much!

Oh no, if I did that, he'd definitely only be thinking about food!
:bolt:

Anyhow, age before beauty! ;)

xx

Are you calling me old? Just cos I posed in my vest on Facebook!

I'm really hungry, I really want to eat, it has washed over me today and I am ravenous, I don't know what to do!

Sensible me is saying no ofcourse not but god I am so close!

Right... are you actually hungry? Could you have your next shake early? OR are you just bored? Is it just the evil cravings? Could you have half a shake and if you still feel hungry at 3pm you can have something really boring and unappetising (an egg perhaps? lol) - protein obviously, hopefully it will just pass of course and you won't actually eat anything? Have a coffee/tea to tide you over?

You're doing so well, is a morsel of food going to make you feel better? Probably not... Come on push through it and focus on something else... you are strong!

Tough love from me today pmsl!

I haven't eaten anything, but I'm not over craving it! There is a very strong desire to "treat" myself for being good!

It's nearly 4 weeks/a month of no food, no chew, no substanance! The shakes are boring, the crapjacks are grim!

I am doing so well better than I have in years and yet my brain is starting a revolution! It's not even telling me the usual BS, about let's just eat healthy and we will get there, or the stuff about how i actually should look this way etc... No, it's just saying eat something!

Sorry to be a whinger but I'd rather write it down!

Hope you're all ok!

Thanks for the tough love Paula!

I totally get you cherry, that's how I was on 2nd week and I didn't even have reasons why I just wanted to eat! But I didn't :) you are doing brilliant is there something you could do to keep your mind off food? I felt terrible keep telling everyone how crap I felt and how fed ip wit lt I was but they/we don't mind. I had to write it down too it gave me something to do and made me reAlise I had to suck it up and decide what I wanted (food or lose weight As quickly as possible) I realised that the longer I stay 100% the quicker I'll be off lt for ever x hold it together Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know how you feel about treating yourself for being good but it's a nasty habit ain't it? I nearly did it myself today as I always had a treat after weigh in. I think things are just getting blimmin boring for all of us. And hey, if you can't have a whinge on here then what's the point?

I've got a day off from work today and really don't know what to do with myself, so bored and yet have no motivation to do anything! I'm thinking about food all the time I know I've got to do something else but I just cannot be arsed! lol How can we re-focus?

I have no idea how to refocus, i am just gonna keep riding it out, see where it goes, i know i can do this and i will!

Come on you lot, pull yourselves together! Yes it's boring, tedious even, but look at how much weight you're losing! In a couple more weeks, around about the 6 week mark you will be so into it that you won't give it a second thought.....you'll just go about your day without even thinking about food or the diet. Honestly that phase lasts until about week 12 so stick with it!

Good luck, your all doing great x

Back