Another LT male steps forth

not long now and youll be in them! :) x

Definition of willpower: taking step son to KFC and not eating everything! Anything even!

Finally found your diary. Was starting to think that you didn't have one.

It really is amazing that you've lost sooo much weight in 2 weeks. Lipotrim really does do the business doesn't it?

Great job!

Today has been amazingly easy, intact at this point you kinda think you could keep going forever, food isn't even an issue anymore!

Tis boring though, tomorrow I am working onsite, first time since I started, I have got flapjacks as I have no way of mixing it up, but it will be ok!

I can't believe I am on day 16!!!

KFC resistance = serious willpower. I love KFC!
Time is flying by! :)
Good luck with the flapjacks and work tomorrow :)

You're doing fab Cherry! Your in week 3... sounds so much longer than 16 days - well, 17 today. Good luck with the yummy (!) flapjacks today.

LT = boring but do-able, getting our heads down and getting on with it! Nothing much happens in Jan/Feb anyway, that and the weight I'm hoping to lose is keeping me going! lol

Well done on the KFC visit, it smells so good! :)

Thanks guys, yeah it all smelt great in there, but I have spent so much time eating food like that without a thought for the consequences, so it was nice to think about what a treat it would be to allow myself one in the future as opposed to, yes please!

yay youre doing great! all these little things of going into kfc and not having anything..it really settles your mind and you know you can overcome it,, and then your confidence comes up!.. i usually would have walked straight in ordered and ate without even thinking about the effect.. Now look at you ,, you can go in no bother..! well done.. youre doing amazingly! xx

How did you get on today at work and with the flapjacks?

Day 18: Sorry for my absence, yesterday was fine, the crapjacks as someone put it is a perfect description, 100% was fine.

i will be on again later! hope everyone is doing a-ok!

glad youre doing ok..:D heres to another day of 100 per cent LT ! x

Good to hear it! It's tricky getting on here when you're so busy, we've got confidence in your 100%-ness so won't start to panic until a few days have gone by without any news. Keep it up, and keep us up to date when you can :D

x

we are a very busy bunch it seems..:) which is always a good thing! wed be tempted if we were bored!.. glad to see youre still doing great! x

Day 19: nothing much to report, it all gets quite boring doesn't it, I read your diaries and I am glad that everyone is doing so well and remain focused, you inspire me!

For me it has gone beyond the cravings, beyond the desire, it is more a case of ok how long do I have to do this for! It no longer seems a problem, just a period of time!

I don't really feel better about myself, however I do echo the comments of looking at larger people and being glad I am doing something about it and yet, they may be thinking the same about me!

I am also enjoying the time to evaluate my relationship with food, yes I have known I have a problem for years but I have never really looked at the how and why I eat! I am looking and thinking how can I control this in the future!

I did something I promised I wouldn't do yesterday, I got out some clothes to try on, all still to small, but my fear was it would make me feel so low I would eat, but I didn't feel that way, I took it in my stride, I know I will be there soon!

The funny thing is I have 3 suits (I don't wear a suit often), and I have a job in Feb when I will need it! My 3 suits are BIG ME, normal me and skinny me! Now the BIG ME suit is too too big, like I am a child wearing my dads suit, my normal me suit, is just too small! Help!!!

I have until the 4th of Feb to get in it, I hope I can, and that job is stressing me out massively, let's just say, abroad for a week sat in a room from 7am until 11pm working with a company I have worked for once and not trying to seem like a freak for not eating in the evenings with them! It's worrying me!

Anyway all the beat to you 100% people! Keep it up!

hey glad to see youre doing great still... at this stage in the diet i think we are all past caring what others think. I know i am,, i told somebody today that i was on it and i didnt even think twice...I think thats because usually id be scared to tell anyone because of judgment and because id be scared i would stick with it... now i really dont care because i will be happy and healthy soon and i know im going to do it, and all the judging people can go shove it!

youre confident and happier now than youve been in a while,,am i right? so you just tell them politely that you are on a doctor prescribed diet...(doctor always sounds better) and you wont be eating with them,,,but that you may or may not join them. coffee all the way. You are the person who is most important in this...sticks and stones remember :D

As for the suit,, you still have 2 weeks from today until the 4th..so you will have at least half a stone to 10 lbs off by then.... is it tight that you think you need to lose stones,,or tight as in ,,it kind of nearly fits with a major squeeze but if you wear it it might pop...(i had a playsuit that i ripped getting into when i was 15.10 and i wore it yesterday and i didnt even have to undo the zip!)???

if its the second you should be fine! :D xx

Thanks pudge, yeah I think it is the second, I hope I will be in it, the other one looks ridiculous!

Cheers for the advice, I dot really care what people think, so I will remain strong!

no probs...fingers crossed!!...:D x

Last night can only be described as hell on earth, I was frozen to the bone so went to bed at 9, and watched tv, I couldn't warm up for love nor money, but the worst thing was I was desperate to eat last night!

I was mentally ravenous, I could only think of food, I begged my lovely wife for food, a take away, a bacon buttie, but she wouldn't budge, she was steadfast! Thank god!

Last night was as bad as it has been, even telling myself I am so close to the end of week 3 meant nothing to me!

I didn't eat, I fell asleep mardy!

Feel better today, hoping for good results on Monday!

Keep strong guys! The toughest step of this journey was week one, all we have to do now is keep our arms and legs inside this rollercoaster ride at all times and enjoy it!

Back