Another month another challenge - march

I would like to join in please. My goal for March is 6lb.

LJ I just looked at your weightless journey on your signature, it's amazing! Well done

there must be something in the march air as everyone is doing great!

there must be something in the march air as everyone is doing great!

I hope so as I would love to lose again this week, food wise and exercise wise im doing great so hoping to see a fab loss on Saturday :D :D

Well done everyone so far, keep up the good work xx

fingers crossed smurfette! im a bit nervous for this week as ive moved from ww to calorie counting and i havent managed to stick to my calorie amount on any day yet, but i've been quite close, so hopefully i get some sort of loss!

fingers crossed smurfette! im a bit nervous for this week as ive moved from ww to calorie counting and i havent managed to stick to my calorie amount on any day yet, but i've been quite close, so hopefully i get some sort of loss!

What made you change your eating plan xx
If you have stuck close to your calories then you see a little loss xx I do and don't like calorie counting as with it u can eat what the hell you like but on other hand it means measuring and pratting about lol xx Have you tried slimming world xx

I just wasn't enjoying ww and wasn't really sticking to points,it was a real struggle.I'm the same as you with cc,eating what you want is great but weighing and tallying things up is annoying,I drive my ohmad! Been trying to eat more fish as its better value calorie wise,I had lamb last night and it really wasn't worth the calories!

Hi Daz, 3.5lb off for me tonight if you wouldn't mind updating :D

Such a lovely sea of blue on the chart!

Hi everyone, 2lb off this week for me. Thanks for doing this Daz

Back