Another month another challenge - march

Totally unjustified 1.5 on this week. :cry:

Can I join pleased Daz? After an awful feb challenge I wanna go for 6lb this month. Weigh in is Fri

2lb off for me please mr daz. Should have been 3lb...one more oz....but a late night snack scuppered me. Gah. Oh well hopefully guaranteed at least 1 next week :)

Morning 1 pound off for me today please :)

Messed up last month and only lost 4lbs but I could have done better by not eating rubbish, so back to plan and I've lost 3lbs this week hoping for another 6lbs loss, time to get off my bum, get my boy in the push chair and go walking

Messed up last month and only lost 4lbs but I could have done better by not eating rubbish, so back to plan and I've lost 3lbs this week hoping for another 6lbs loss, time to get off my bum, get my boy in the push chair and go walking

Do i assume that this means you wish to be added to the sheet, with a 9 lb target and lost 3 in the first week?

1lb weight loss for me this week. Hopefully back on track!! :)

Very disappointed to report another sts. Gutted. Been 3 weeks now nothing is shifting. So my consultant has given me the fast forward plan to try this week!

Hi everyone. I sts this week. Pleased with that cos i've had a few rubbish days foodwise.

Hope everyone is well :)

Back