Another month another challenge - march

Good morning Daz, please can you put me down for a 1lb gain;)

Maintained xx Grrrr :(

Sts for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6lb off
So happy, worked really hard for this glad I've been rewarded :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lbs off in my first week pls Daz x

Hello sorry for being a bit late, can I join please? I would like to aim for 4lbs lose this month :) I have already lost 1/2lb for the first week. Thank you x

Hello Dazd. I lost 2lbs this week. Thank you

reporting at 0.5lb gain
over and out

Down 0.5 please Daz

Gained 2lbs this week.. Not ideal way to start a challenge! Will get head in game!

One pound off please

Maintained. Have my head back in gear after really good group. Thanks Daz.

Am I too late to join in?
I'd like to lose 5lbs this month and had a good start with 2lbs off yesterday.
Please and thank you :)

0.5lb off please Daz!

SOMEHOW GAINED 1LB :mad:

Don't even want to admit that I put on 3lb! Such a long month this is gonna be! Can you please update me?

One pound off for me please daz, thank you

First weigh in of the March challenge for me today, I've lost 1.7lb (yes I am being very exact there lol). :)

First weigh in in March. 1lb off

4lbs off for me please, ecstatic! :D

only 1/2lb off for me :(

2.8lb off please. Yes, I am being exact too!

2lb off for me. Thanks. X

Good morning Daz, please can you put me down for a 1lb gain;)

Maintained xx Grrrr :(

1.5lb off :D
Thanx Daz ;)

1lb on really annoyed with that had a grear week :mad:

Sts for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6lb off
So happy, worked really hard for this glad I've been rewarded :)

3lbs off in my first week pls Daz x

Hello sorry for being a bit late, can I join please? I would like to aim for 4lbs lose this month :) I have already lost 1/2lb for the first week. Thank you x

Replicated message here for those that are in the Easter challenge as well.

Right ladies, sorry to keep you all waiting but i think i am there now.

You probably wont notice a lot of difference as it is mainly back of the scenes stuff that has been altered, but you will find it tidier, with a little more colour coding and some more info.

I think that i am up to date with your figures, but there are some blank boxes. Please check your lines and if there is anything wrong let me know so i can amend it for you. I will probably need to make a couple more tweaks to cover some small issues but that will be done while you are all sleeping soundly. :8855:

For the observant ones among you, ignore the start date, it says the 6th Jan purely for mechanical reasons so that the sheet works right (and not the silly start date of the 27th, which i will never let Mother forget)

Thank You for Your patience, and for not even noticing that i wasn't here. :cry:

Well done on the losses while i have been locked away in a cupboard sorting out your sheet for you. (yes, "sheet" it says ;) )

View attachment 128072

Can't say it enough Daz
Thanks for all your time and effort to keep us all in check , absolute super star xx

Can't say it enough Daz Thanks for all your time and effort to keep us all in check , absolute super star xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Amen to that, always appreciate all the hard work you do daz, I was wondering where you were at but didn't want to crack the whip too early lol :p

Thank you, Daz :)

Hi guys, can i jump in please? I technically restarted last week and i'm so not gonna catch up on the Easter one, so thought best to just concentrate on the one (sorry Daz *smiles sweetly so head doesn't get knocked off* ;) )

I would like to go for 8lbs please, and i lost 2 lbs yesterday :)

Thank you very muchly :D x

Back