Another month another challenge - march

Hi, 1/2 off for me please and my 1 stone award!!

1.5 off for me please Daz. Thank you!

Congrats, Kevluc1 :)

STS again for me this week...:sigh:

Thanks Mr Daz.

1lb gain for me. Not too bad for my birthday and Paddy's day celebrations!

Hi Daz , 1.5 lbs off for me please. Thank you.

0.5lbs off for me please x

2.5 off tonight. And finally got my 6 stone award too!

1.5lb on for me Daz

3lb off for me this morning yay! I've broken my challenge drought!! :D

1 pound off for me this week please daz :)

Morning daz, so sorry but forgot to tell you I have booked a holiday from official weigh in this week. Hope it doesn't mess up ur sheet?

0.8lb on for me please, Daz :(

Hi everyone. 0.5 off for me please. Thanks

Hi, 1/2 off for me please and my 1 stone award!!

0.5 off for me plz Daz :D

1lb off for me :)

0.5lb off for me please :)

1.5 off for me please Daz. Thank you!

Congrats, Kevluc1 :)

4lbs off for me please daz

View attachment 129892

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY this is the first challenge I have ever met!!! Gotta keep going now chuffed to see yellow lol

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY this is the first challenge I have ever met!!! Gotta keep going now chuffed to see yellow lol

i was going to say something once i seen it change on input, but thought it was best left for you to see and comment. lol.

Well done Mother.

Awwww fanks Daz - I knew I only needed a small loss this week to hit it. I started the challenges off last year and in all that time ive never hit 1 lol so makes a lovely change

Thank you x

Awwww fanks Daz - I knew I only needed a small loss this week to hit it. I started the challenges off last year and in all that time ive never hit 1 lol so makes a lovely change

Thank you x

i have a week and a half to lose 6 lb, hmmm, i shall not give up though. 3 lb of it has gone this week, fingers crossed for more tomorrow.

You can do it I have faith in you

I want my 4 gone by Easter so im thinking 1 a week for 4 weeks ( I dont have big losses) then Ill be at target for Easter weekend fingers crossed

Morning daz

on both this and the Easter challenge my figures are wrong unless you are doing them in a way I don't understand? Far be it from me to assume! ;)

i lost 3lb this wed (w/c 17/3)
sts last wed (w/c 10/3)
2lb off the wed before (w/c 3/3)
3lb off the week before that (w/c 24/2)
STS the wed before that (17/2)
2lb gain the wed before that (10/2)

im not sure how far back I need to go for the Easter challenge? But by my maths I have met my 5lb target for march? :D

Morning daz

on both this and the Easter challenge my figures are wrong unless you are doing them in a way I don't understand? Far be it from me to assume! ;)

i lost 3lb this wed (w/c 17/3)
sts last wed (w/c 10/3)
2lb off the wed before (w/c 3/3)
3lb off the week before that (w/c 24/2)
STS the wed before that (17/2)
2lb gain the wed before that (10/2)

im not sure how far back I need to go for the Easter challenge? But by my maths I have met my 5lb target for march? :D
Not sure what happened there.
Have altered this weeks to 3 lb loss, and the rest tally with what you say here. The only other 1 is the one at the start.
w/c 3/3 = maintain

March also updated an posted.

The high possibility of someone else popping up to say they have your 3 lb? I will have a chunky kit kat on it. :D

View attachment 129899

Back