Another month another challenge - march

Remember peeps that Daz isnt the one doing our challenges for us. He is the kind one that spends untold spare time making us happy, keeping track in these fantastic spreadsheets. So lets not take him for granted and all unite in thanking him for his fandabidozy work each week. I start with my biggest thanx to you Daz, the effort and time it takes you to input and create the spreadsheets is greatly appreciated. Big hug. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Absolutely well said , these sheets are amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Daz... just checked the sheet and noticed u seem to hav missed out one of my weigh ins. The week begining 8th i lost 2.2lb and then 0.6lb. I doubled checked and i did post n both easter and this thread. Then 2moz i shall posting figure for week begining 22nd.

i nearly cried wen i thought i still had 5lb to lose in this challenge lol :)

edited : just checked earlier sheet posted after i added my figure and u put it in? Then it seems u removed it.

please dont steal my losses daz :( i worked hard for these lol

Daz... just checked the sheet and noticed u seem to hav missed out one of my weigh ins. The week begining 8th i lost 2.2lb and then 0.6lb. I doubled checked and i did post n both easter and this thread. Then 2moz i shall posting figure for week begining 22nd.

i nearly cried wen i thought i still had 5lb to lose in this challenge lol :)

edited : just checked earlier sheet posted after i added my figure and u put it in? Then it seems u removed it.

please dont steal my losses daz :( i worked hard for these lol

Really strange, no idea what happened there, certainly wouldn't have taken it off knowingly.

Back on the sheet now.

View attachment 130251

Some brilliant losses this week again everyone well done.

I will be setting up the next challenge ready for April which will run from the 1st to the 30th. I will post the link when its done x

Morning guys
1/2 off for me please. Unless theres a miracle another challenge beat me!!
Could u please update daz? Thanx for your hard work.

Good luck weighers. Have a good week. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning :) -1lb please Daz xx

Back