Another month another challenge - march

1.75 off for me please daz. Think this is my last week for this challenge, didn't make my target but happy with what I've done!

1.5lb off for me today, last March weigh in today too so that means my total loss for March is 3.5lb. Oops not quite my challenge of 6lb, oh dear. Must try harder next month! Thank you Daz x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1.75 off for me please daz. Think this is my last week for this challenge, didn't make my target but happy with what I've done!

1.5lb off for me today, last March weigh in today too so that means my total loss for March is 3.5lb. Oops not quite my challenge of 6lb, oh dear. Must try harder next month! Thank you Daz x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

View attachment 131031

I'm not actually sure this week, my scales are having a loopy day between 11.7, 11.8 and 11.9, I'm going to call is a STS to be on the safe side I think. Believe I have failed this one! :S

Oh sorry to hear that Daz. Sometimes we do need to take the pressure of ourselves a bit.

Sorry you're feeling down. Thank you for all you do for this thread. Hope you feel better soon.
x

Oh Daz! :( What have you had enough with mate? Hopefully not us. :eek:
Take time out and take the pressure off, hopefully you will get yourself back into a 'happy zone' don't like seeing people down.
Think of your achievements so far, you've come a long way in your journey and will be able to continue again soon Im sure. Chin up Daz. :bighug:

Pulled out. had enough. Will still do the sheets though.

Oh sorry to read this Daz , sometimes we need a bit of time to get our heads together,
Take care , hugs xxx
Thanks for continuing to do the sheets , much appreciated xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I weighed in a day early ,usual day is a Saturday.
Sorry you've pulled out ,hope it wasn't Mrstores diary thats put you off x lol x

I subscribed to 3 diaries at the same time the other evening, and within an hour i unsubscribed again. Just couldn't keep up. No offence ladies, but i would never get anything done if i stayed. :eek:

It is addictive..I keep forgetting whose diaries I have been on ...well all the best to you and thanks x

Back