Another Newbie Reporting For Slimness!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by taylor-louise, 22 July 2009 Social URL.

1. taylor-louise

taylor-louise New Member

Diet:
    alli
    Hello out there, i'm brand new to this online-forum thinghy but am (sadly) not new to embarking upon a diet!
    Hoping this community (where I have been known to lurk) helps support and encourage- I'll do the same.
    Just started on Alli yesterday so, for the moment, i'll mainly be loitering in that area.

Here goes nothing!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmaaa

emmaaa Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi Taylor-Louise, welcome to the forum! I lurk around on the Alli section quite often, but there doesn't seem to be a lot going on there lately, so if you don't find what you're looking for, try the Xenical section, as it's the same stuff but Alli is half the strength.

The Xenical section is usually quite busy and there's loads of people there to offer advice and support, so if you have any questions, start a thread over there and we'll all be happy to help!

Good luck with your weight loss journey, keep us posted on how it's going! :) x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with Alli.

Irene xx

5. workinprogress

workinprogress New Member

Hey guys

I am really struggling. Any advice? I cannot stop eating!

6. emmaaa

emmaaa Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hey workinprogress, what diet plan are you using? Try snacking on fruit or veggies, I usually chop up some carrots into batons and keep them in the fridge so they're always available to snack on if I feel peckish, and knowing they're always ready to eat, it's easier to pick them up instead of grabbing a bag of crisps or a chocolate bar lol.

Try to stay positive, we're all here to support each other! :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.