Another Newbie Reporting For Slimness!

taylor-louise

Hello out there, i'm brand new to this online-forum thinghy but am (sadly) not new to embarking upon a diet!
Hoping this community (where I have been known to lurk) helps support and encourage- I'll do the same.
Just started on Alli yesterday so, for the moment, i'll mainly be loitering in that area.

Here goes nothing!!!

Hi Taylor-Louise, welcome to the forum! I lurk around on the Alli section quite often, but there doesn't seem to be a lot going on there lately, so if you don't find what you're looking for, try the Xenical section, as it's the same stuff but Alli is half the strength.

The Xenical section is usually quite busy and there's loads of people there to offer advice and support, so if you have any questions, start a thread over there and we'll all be happy to help!

Good luck with your weight loss journey, keep us posted on how it's going! :) x

Hey guys

I am really struggling. Any advice? I cannot stop eating!

Hey workinprogress, what diet plan are you using? Try snacking on fruit or veggies, I usually chop up some carrots into batons and keep them in the fridge so they're always available to snack on if I feel peckish, and knowing they're always ready to eat, it's easier to pick them up instead of grabbing a bag of crisps or a chocolate bar lol.

Try to stay positive, we're all here to support each other! :) x

Back