another newbie

got my cals all the way above 1400 today, blooming hard though, who would have ever thought i would struggle to get cals up above a certain level

breakfast
superfruity shredded wheat with semi skimmed milk

lunch
pastrami on rye sandwich with tomato and celery followed by fresh raspberries

dinner
a morrisons eat smart chicken dinner
muller rice

supper
3 ww crackers
laughing cow light triangle
small bunch grapes

Hi, just thought I'd pop in to say hello :) Looks like you've made a great start with your weight loss, keep it up! :)

thank you very much, who would have thought after so many years of eating too many cals would now be struggling to keep them up (trying to hit 1400 a day at moment)

had a lovely day with kids today, moved both their bedrooms round this morning and they were very helpful so as a treat we went to the local rare breeds farm and have done about 3 to 4 hours walking i also managed to resist an icecream (good girl)

today have eaten well

breakfast
2 rashers very lean bacon
2 quorn sausages
tinned tomatoes

lunch
chicken stir fry with noodles
muller rice

dinner
loaded jacket potato skins made with cottage cheese and very lean bacon
morrisons screwball icecream

Rachel you are still doing really well, and don't forget you are further along in your journey than me, it is much easier to resist temptation at the beginning of any diet plan. You punish yourself too much just look how far you have come and the amount of exercise you do every day. Would you have been jumping on the trampoline when you started?? be kind to yourself xx

Not sure what sort of day it going to be today as i going to a bbq for sisters birthday (although am prepared as i have brought some tuna kebabs, but the urge for a sausage or burger might be too much for me lol ) so watch this space

So far this morning have had 2 slices malt loaf and a pear and hopefully lunch will be tuna kebabs and salad

didnt do too badly, ate my tuna kebabs and also had some peri peri chicken which was nice, they forgot the salad though so i was a little uncomfortable, not used to eating without veg now lol as i use it as my main bulk up to fill me out through the day

was a little disheartened when people kept telling me one burger wouldn't hurt, told them they wouldnt want to follow me to the toilet if they didnt think it would hurt and that shut them up lol

the only naughty thing i had was a tiny piece of chocolate birthday cake and i didnt enjoy it at all tbh but then it 5 week since i eaten chocolate so was quite alien to my tastebuds

hope everyone else had a good weekend x

Well done on resisting the ice cream, I could never do that! Lol. The loaded potato skins with cottage cheese sounds really good, might have to try that one myself! :) And well done for the BBQ, I'm a massive grazer, so in those kind of situations I end up eating so much just from picking at all the different food on the table, and it's usually all bad stuff! BBQ season is going to be tough, but you did really well by planning in advance and taking your own food. That's very smart of you! :)

lol i knew would never resist a burger if i didnt take something with me

today been a good girl again and had....

breakfast
2 slices malt loaf, banana and a glass oj

lunch
boots tuna and cucumber shapers sandwich

dinner
mexican chicken and morrocan couscous
aero mint screwball (99 cals and 4g fat) yummy yummy

The Aero mint screwball sounds really yummy! Haven't had an Aero in years though as I don't eat Nestle foods anymore, but I really miss Aero's... and Kit Kats!

The mexican chicken sounds gorgeous too! :)

been making chocolate eggs with kids today which as been fun but incredibly tempting lol so had 1 square dark and 1 square milk whilst in action lol, still within cals though so not going to worry

apart from that had a good day

breakfast
porridge with semi skimmed milk and raisins
orange juice

lunch
macdonalds chicken and bacon salad with no dressing
3/4 of a macdonalds blueberry muffin... niece had the other quarter lol

dinner
chicken and couscous
mint aero bubbleball

I think i need to get some of those... I had a rocket ice lolly today... was luscious!!!!

Back