another newbie

Sounds like a good day again today, keep it up! :)

good day today been for a fantastic walk with the kids who are now worn out and eaten well

breakfast
cranberry and orange breakfast bread with oj

lunch
bbq chicken pieces with pickled onions, beetroot and tomatoes with wholemeal pitta bread

dinner
2 ww sausages mash and baked beans

i like pickles too, tend to keep them handy when i am at home through the day to nibble on

todays meals

breakfast
raisin and cinnamon bagel

lunch
tikka chicken
salad
wholemeal pitta bread

dinner
bacon sandwich ( lightly toasted english muffin with 2 turkey rashers)
with sweet onion relish
and a blueberry muffin

Ooh what brand was the blueberry muffin? Didn't think they'd be inside the 5% fat rule! I'll have to have a look for some :)

the blueberry muffin was from macdonalds they are very high in cals but i normally have to bump my cals up anyway because i dont usually get enough they are 300 cals and 3g of fat and they are huge lol i only got one because i was hungry when finishing work and we had no fruit bags :( plus i knew i wasnt going to get tea for another 2 hours +

anyway had a good day today, spent 3 hours walking with my neice in her buggy and my best mate who often accompanies me on walks bless her and ate fairly well if not really enough though just about managed 1250 and i had to push myself to get the last 130 cals but managed it

breakfast
2 slices malt loaf, banana

lunch
turkey salad (no spread) on a wholemeal bap
apple

dinner
large jacket potato with cottage cheese and sweet onion chutney (was devine)

I sometimes struggle to eat all of my calories too! Strange, isn't it? I used to eat far too many, now I sometimes struggle to eat 1200! But it's all good I suppose :)

yeah still trying to get my head round it too

eaten well today

breakfast

lunch
turkey bacon sandwich with onion relish
trimlyne fruit bar

dinner
morrisons eat smart chicken tikka with tumeric rice
morrisons eat

another new day and soooo sleepy today but still managed to work out fortunately

breakfast
pear
cup coffee

lunch
bernard matthews turkey chunks with beetroot and wholemeal pitta bread

dinner
2 chicken and red pepper kebabs, couscous and salad
muller mini rice

supper
toasted english muffin
very light laughing cow

Another good day today, well done! :)

oh my days i gave my sister (who is also overweight but revels in been less than me) a right scare, i now only weigh 9lb more than her and i am 3 inch taller than she is, i know this sounds really petty on my part but she has used me as a benchmark for too long that it ok to be overweight as long as i still heavier than she is, even though i have tried to encourage her to lose weight for her wedding in october and had it thrown back in my face :( but now that i am doing well and theres a risk of me been slimmer than her she desperate to lose some weight

anyway enough of my rant, i going to carry on and if it inspires her to lose weight herself then it all for the best even if her attitude stinks a little, now for my eating for day

breakfast
bagel

lunch
ham, salad, couscous, whml pitta
apple cereal bar

dinner
2 morrisons low fat cumberland sausages (grilled)
a little mashed potato
veggies

rice pudding with blueberries

supper
walkers baked

I know exactly how you feel! But I think I'm more like your sister :ashamed0005: My brother is 3 inches taller than me, and I guess I used him as a benchmark too. He was half a stone heavier than me, but he started losing weight and is now nearly 3 stone lighter than me, so that pushed me to lose weight because I was so embarrassed! I was never rude to him though, we just used to insult each other in the way siblings do lol.

If I was in your shoes, I'd take it as a compliment that she wants to lose weight because you have. Don't think of the negatives, that'll only upset you. A bit of friendly competition always keeps me motivated, which is why I'm now having a bet with my dad to see who can lose the most weight in 2 months. We're three weeks in now, and I'm hoping to hit half a stone on Monday when I weigh in, whereas he's still the same weight. Knowing that there's money involved if I win is definitely keeping me on the right path!

I think you should revel in the fact that she's jealous of you, and use it to keep you going :)

i do in a way but it still smarts tbh why should i be the fat one just to make her feel better about herself, its my fault i am fat but it not my fault she is fat lol

Yeah I know what you mean. But try not to let it upset you, cos stress can effect your weight loss! Just concentrate on what you're doing, and you'll be fine :)

feel like i eaten shedloads today and got cals up over 1400, although that is before exercise eek but surely theres a limit to what a gal can eat

breakfast,
porridge with half banana and a few raisins

lunch
ww spag bol with side salad and a slice crusty bread
yoghurt

dinner
cinnamon and raisin bagel with 2 satsumas

snack
packet crisps walkers baked
fruity five malt loaf

Back