another newbie

spoke to sister this morning and she has decided she is happy as she is and not bothered about losing weight, so fair enough leave her to it.

i am still striving for weight loss success so still eating healthy

breakfast
2 weetabix with skim milk
1/2 toasted bagel with a smear of jam (my neice kindly helped with other half)

lunch
a turkey salad sandwich on wholemeal (no butter, eggs or salad cream, lady in shop looked at me like i was a nutter lol)
2/3 go ahead biscuits (neice helped me again, she good to have around lol)

dinner
2 chicken kebabs
jacket potato
salad

snacks undecided as of yet but grabbing a pear for school run lol

cheers i am half way to mini goal which is 15 stone exactly and then will be starting on the other 5 stone i want to lose, will be happy to get there by xmas

not eaten much today no appetite at all so going to be struggling for 1200 cals again

breakfast
weetabix and milk

snack am
fruit bar

lunch
ham salad sandwich on nimble bread
mini muller rice

dinner
farmers market soup
2 slices bread

hey there, not popped into your diary before, but just wanted to say well done for losing what you have, and im sure within no time you will be ajusting that mini goal and making your real goal a reality!!
keep up the hard work!

hey there, not popped into your diary before, but just wanted to say well done for losing what you have, and im sure within no time you will be ajusting that mini goal and making your real goal a reality!!
keep up the hard work!

thank you very much its well worth it, i saw my nan today for first time in 2 months and she was surprised both by the loss and my attitude to food, had gone ready and had taken myself some soup and some nimble for lunch (nan been nan was very supportive and not offended by me taking my own lol she very chilled out) and then took myself a ww pud cos i know nan always gets the cakes out after lunch bless her so was well prepared

todays meals have been

breakfast
soreen fruity five
banana

lunch
1/2 tin heinz farmers market lamb and root veg soup 3 slices nimble
ww toffee and honeycomb iced dessert (was horrible wont be having it again :jelous:)

dinner
turkey mince chilli
jacket potato
salad

well done on being prepared.... and bless your nan, at least she didnt try and force other bits down ya! she is very supportive :)

she really is fantastic because she knows i battled with weight all life, and she struggled a lot when she was younger before she became ill (she got a very dodgy stomach so barely eats now)

Awww that's not good. At least she has you to be supportive of her...
Sounds like you get along great...

not eaten very well today at all, still well under cals for day but not much variation really and a bit heavy on carbs

breakfast
soreen fruity five
banana

break
trimlyne crispy biscuits
cup tea no milk

lunch
chicken tikka mini fillets with cherry tomatoes and cucumber sticks
pear

dinner
2 ham and onion chutney sandwiches on nimble
more trimlyne cracker biscuit things and a packet walkers light

craving c**p unfortunately today but trying to be healthy about it lol, still got a craving for a chinese though but i will be strong

yeah i beat the cravings last night so rather pleased by that, was also tempted to have a burger today when took kids for moos birthday treat but resigned myself to having a salad so i could have a piece of cake with kids (and the tiny piece i allowed myself was much less cals than a burger lol) so all in all lou Vs junk and lou wins this round

breakfast
toasted english muffin + laughing cow

lunch
mcdonalds grilled chicken and bacon salad and a diet coke
piece birthday cake

dinner
morrisons eat smart sausage, mash and baked beans

well done!!! im such a softy when it comes to foods like that, so well done, i bet you feel very chuffed about it

Hi Lou....your doing do welll... where do you get your nimble bread from...we cant find it anywhere here!!!! thanks.x

lol kes i am an expert at not eating mcdonalds as i work there 3 days a week and i got my nimble at morrisons was lovely too

well was feeling very motivated when i got up this morning, did an hour on wii before i had breakfast and then after breakfast went on a walk to the supermarket (bout an hour) now munching on some lunch

todays diet has been

breakfast
english muffin with laughing cow deli light with onion

lunch
sm portion turkey mince chilli with salad and a laughing cow mixed in
peach

dinner
lean pork chop
mashed potatoes
carrots and broccoli
roast sweet potato
gravy

ahhh well, i dont think i could have resisted..... (just look at me and my krispy kreame!! lol

i feel sooo ill today was sick all night and i hurt all through my back, ribs and stomach muscles so definately not exercising and can't really manage to eat much

breakfast
2 slices malted danish

lunch
pack walkers baked crisps

dinner
tomato soup and wholemeal bap
glass milk

i know i will probably go into starvation mode but if i eat anything else i will be sick and go into it anyway would rather go into it without been sick if i can help it lol

aww - hope you feel better tomorrow :)

you are doing so well Lou - so pleased for you :D

Oh no.. that's not good.

Hope you feel better soon

well not been sick any more but i still hurt everywhere and feel like my head going to fall off so dont think it going to be a good day for food again because it hurts my head when i swallow (wierd i know) so far managed 2 cups of 1% milk going to try and have a cereal bar when we dropped sean off at school, well either that or me and moo going to go back to bed and crash out cos she not well either

Back