Another Newbie........

mandymcm

Hi,

I ordered my 4 week pack in the early hours of the morning today, so hopefully they will arrive tomorrow and I can get started on Wednesday!

I hadn't even heard of Slim & Save until I was lurking in the forums on this site and seen it - then curiously googled it to find out more.

The weight losses you guys have been achieving has really inspired me.

I can't wait to get started now!

I've also taken a look at the thread with your scores out of 10 for the mealpacks - so based my own selection on those too.

Any tips for a newbie greatly appreciated! :eek:

Welcome Mandy. There is a good thread containing info for newbies in one of the stickies at the top of the forum. There is also some advice about starting in the frequently asked questions sticky.

Welcome

Good luck for your weight loss journey do you have much to lose?

Good luck, I'm new as well and only ordered today too and I agree on how great this forum is. Hope it goes well for you from Wednesday :)

Hi what thread are u talking about (The scores for meals ??) I seem to can't see it :-S

Good luck on your weight journey

xx

Welcome! There's a sticky called 'Top Tips for Newbies'.

Welcome aboard mandymcm, this forum is fantastic - by far the loveliest and most helpful bunch ever!!! :D

In coming to the end of week 1 and have found it realtively easy ( the scales will be the proof on wednesday I guess lol )

Wishing you lots of luck for wednesday. The first few days can be tough but if you expect that then you'll be more prepared for it.

xx

Good luck! Make sure you drink plenty of water the first days can be hard but i promise it gets easier and by week 2 you'll be a pro. Weasey has a great thread with tips on meals too xx

Hi hun,

i ordered my packs today so if you need someone to buddy up with just let me know . Good luck!

Catdog xx

Hi Guys
Im a Newbie just ordered a weeks supply, I have been on this website all weekend having a look at all the very good weight losses and decided that this diet is for me, cant wait for it all to arrive and get going, Hoping to recieve my stuff on wed. :):)

Good luck everyone!

Good luck newbies. Stick with it. The first few days can be hard but it does get easier. There are ladies on here have been on it for months & are doing amazing. Very inspirational.

Back